BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Humble D.
This is a beautiful one of a kind product , natural , it smells great , leaves skin free moistured and refreshing.. .
Jade J.
Cape Town
This product feels great on the skin. It applies smoothly and is soft. I highly recommend it. And it smells great too
Maii S.
The coconut oil is the best for me I love it and it is making my skin very soft and also with a great smile and feel
Jihane M.
Rabat
Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set sa son trop bon il relax la peaux et aussi il hydratte la peaux ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jayden W.
BB31AS
Really nice gift set to get your family member or partner , smells grate , and skin feels fresh and moist after use.
Noreen F.
Abu dhabi
Just 3 days before i bought this and only tried once. I like it and its perfect for gifting as well. So far its good
Sophia F.
Love, love ,love!!!
It smells so good like real coconut milk.
I need more and you should get some too it's very nice!
Bassant M.
It is very good for me I used it before and i will use it again you all should try it and tell us about your opinion
esoo s.
al mansoura
Nice product
Gives skin soft & smooth touch !
Like coconut smell !
Used it in my daily routine& gived me good result!
Vinícius C.
Wonderland Forest
In love with it! Smells so good, I could span my day smilling this. You guys are slaying with this kind of products.