BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bassant M.
It is very good for me I used it before and i will use it again you all should try it and tell us about your opinion
Jihane M.
Rabat
Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set sa son trop bon il relax la peaux et aussi il hydratte la peaux ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Maii S.
The coconut oil is the best for me I love it and it is making my skin very soft and also with a great smile and feel
Humble D.
This is a beautiful one of a kind product , natural , it smells great , leaves skin free moistured and refreshing.. .
Sophia F.
Love, love ,love!!!
It smells so good like real coconut milk.
I need more and you should get some too it's very nice!
Katrina B.
St.johns, NL
Great to use keeps skin feeling healthy with a great smell to it. Would recommend it to anyone to use on their skin
Jenny C.
Esta no la e usado todavía pero me encanta la esencia u aroma de coco me gustaría vivir la experiencia de probarla
Victoria F.
The priducts a base of coconut are very, very good for our skim and our hair. I rellly like to use this products .
Ana Isabel S.
Samora Correia
Adoro esta linha de produtos, além de ter um cheiro muito bom, deixa a pele muito suave e cheirosa! o que é optimo.
galaxy x.
S1/8 old mahavir nagar
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup from in front of the day so I can review it soon love you too