BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
Was given this as a gift and I'm totally addicted, I love coconut based products anyway so this was a real treat for me
Lisa H.
BT359LL
Love all of the body shop products as I love what they believe in and stand for! Good products with good ingredients !
Ashwini B.
Tumkur
I love the smell of it...As coconut is my favourite ingredient which always nourishes our skin in giving bright texture
Esraa H.
jeddah
I love using them , very good price and very good effect on my skin with lovely packaging , i recommend it to everyone
Paula C.
Mississauga
Smells great but doesn't last.  Nice products but as soon as it is absorbed you no longer smell the coconut.
Zahra A.
Clapton common 14 Fawcett Estate
Love the rich smell of coconut, not my favourite scent because I adore the Shea butter and Argan oil scent a lot more.
esoo s.
al mansoura
Nice product
Gives skin soft & smooth touch !
Like coconut smell !
Used it in my daily routine& gived me good result!
Bassant M.
It is very good for me I used it before and i will use it again you all should try it and tell us about your opinion
Jade J.
Cape Town
This product feels great on the skin. It applies smoothly and is soft. I highly recommend it. And it smells great too
Really nice gift set to get your family member or partner , smells grate , and skin feels fresh and moist after use.