BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Suman K.
The body shop is best the coconut body wash is best I loved it using for the first time it makes my skin feel fresh everyday..
Anukriti G.
It has a nice fragrance.. my skin is very dry and it moisturizers my skin and I love it.. it is one of my favourite body wash
Nurafiqah N.
KUALA KRAI
I bought these for my sister and she livess ut. She likes bath and body works and the scent of the coconut was super awesome
Nicolle F.
Halifax, NS
My all time fave scent, leaves my skim sooooooooo soft after and during  and the shower smells amazing like a beach vacation !
Jhozy H.
Scarborough, ON
The smell of coconut is very refreshing and a good pick me up kinna thing. It very rejuvenating and will wakes your senses.
Olivia G.
Love it. I get it as a gift for my friends and they all love it. The sweet natural scent and it is very gentle on the skin
Ashley B.
Favourite smell of all time, love the body shop products and the fact that they don't test on animals is a big bonus for me
Emma C.
If you love oils this is a brilliant costing set as well as the fact it just melts in to your body without that greasy feel
samah p.
i'm in love with the coconut smell i like this product from the body shop it is good fresh and nice i will repeat it
lisa d.
Taber, AB
The the way it felt using the lotion kept my hands moist for a while didnt feel to oily either. Body wash made my skin soft