BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia G.
Love it. I get it as a gift for my friends and they all love it. The sweet natural scent and it is very gentle on the skin
Emma C.
If you love oils this is a brilliant costing set as well as the fact it just melts in to your body without that greasy feel
Jhozy H.
Scarborough, ON
The smell of coconut is very refreshing and a good pick me up kinna thing. It very rejuvenating and will wakes your senses.
Ashley B.
Favourite smell of all time, love the body shop products and the fact that they don't test on animals is a big bonus for me
lisa d.
Taber, AB
The the way it felt using the lotion kept my hands moist for a while didnt feel to oily either. Body wash made my skin soft
samah p.
i'm in love with the coconut smell i like this product from the body shop it is good fresh and nice i will repeat it
olivia c.
Got this as a present and it was so cute I loved it smell absolutely beautiful as I love coco smell well worth the money
Lisa f.
Desbarats
Received this as a gift after giving birth. Loved the smell, loved the packaging. I think this set is a great gift idea!
Miranda C.
Ciudad de MĂ©xico, CDMX
I put this in my body and I immediately feel in the beach, smooth, hidrate really good and the smell is aweeeeeeesomeeee😍
Elena J.
Portsoy , Banff
One of my friends give me this as a present and is amazing !! Smell amazing and your skins feel much better than before