BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krista T.
Mississauga , ON
Smells amazing and the body wash lasts forever. If coconut is your go to scent for lotions/body washes then this will be a favourite.
Krupa M.
Coconut body bath are so gentle to my skin, apart from strawberry I also like to use this product sometimes and this one smells good
Felicha W.
Lourdes, NL
Smells awesome. I lobe that the product is not overwhelming like some other brands in the market. Nice packaging. Would recommend.
Bhavana S.
Paris
Bought these for a friend and she loved them. The smell was great and earthy . I was a bit overpriced but being a gift it was okay
Jana D.
Singapore
this product gives my body a very smooth texture skin and its really nice and convenient to use! i would really recommend this^^
Zeyneb s.
This moisurizer is so refreshing my skin feels so healthy and radiant all day # beauty # all day # happy $ refreching # the best
Elizabete A.
Riga
i like it, but in my laction is hard to find it. Verry sadly that in my contry people know about this brand just a littele bit..
kawthar h.
Khénifra
After my shower I get so happy thanks to this products the smell is just wonderful however my body is always so soft and hydrated
TasmiyaNåwaăz♥ N.
shimoga
Its one of my fav brand...and their productss...juss too good and worth a buy....the products are like good food fo d skin care
LightClair D.
Grenoble
The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 10.1 oz
It nourish your skin perfectly, it doesn't stick and moisturise for the day