BY THE BODY SHOP #56 in Skincare Sets

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bhavana S.
Paris
Bought these for a friend and she loved them. The smell was great and earthy . I was a bit overpriced but being a gift it was okay
Felicha W.
Lourdes, NL
Smells awesome. I lobe that the product is not overwhelming like some other brands in the market. Nice packaging. Would recommend.
Jana D.
Singapore
this product gives my body a very smooth texture skin and its really nice and convenient to use! i would really recommend this^^
Elizabete A.
Riga
i like it, but in my laction is hard to find it. Verry sadly that in my contry people know about this brand just a littele bit..
kawthar h.
Khénifra
After my shower I get so happy thanks to this products the smell is just wonderful however my body is always so soft and hydrated
Zeyneb s.
This moisurizer is so refreshing my skin feels so healthy and radiant all day # beauty # all day # happy $ refreching # the best
Suman K.
The body shop is best the coconut body wash is best I loved it using for the first time it makes my skin feel fresh everyday..
LightClair D.
Grenoble
The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 10.1 oz
It nourish your skin perfectly, it doesn't stick and moisturise for the day
TasmiyaNåwaăz♥ N.
shimoga
Its one of my fav brand...and their productss...juss too good and worth a buy....the products are like good food fo d skin care
Anukriti G.
It has a nice fragrance.. my skin is very dry and it moisturizers my skin and I love it.. it is one of my favourite body wash