BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabete A.
Riga
i like it, but in my laction is hard to find it. Verry sadly that in my contry people know about this brand just a littele bit..
kawthar h.
Khénifra
After my shower I get so happy thanks to this products the smell is just wonderful however my body is always so soft and hydrated
Zeyneb s.
This moisurizer is so refreshing my skin feels so healthy and radiant all day # beauty # all day # happy $ refreching # the best
Jana D.
Singapore
this product gives my body a very smooth texture skin and its really nice and convenient to use! i would really recommend this^^
TasmiyaNåwaăz♥ N.
shimoga
Its one of my fav brand...and their productss...juss too good and worth a buy....the products are like good food fo d skin care
Suman K.
The body shop is best the coconut body wash is best I loved it using for the first time it makes my skin feel fresh everyday..
LightClair D.
Grenoble
The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 10.1 oz
It nourish your skin perfectly, it doesn't stick and moisturise for the day
Nicolle F.
Halifax, NS
My all time fave scent, leaves my skim sooooooooo soft after and during  and the shower smells amazing like a beach vacation !
Anukriti G.
It has a nice fragrance.. my skin is very dry and it moisturizers my skin and I love it.. it is one of my favourite body wash
Nurafiqah N.
KUALA KRAI
I bought these for my sister and she livess ut. She likes bath and body works and the scent of the coconut was super awesome