BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natasha N.
Dublin
This is my favorite from the body shop the coconut scent is amazing i absolutely love it my partner buys it for me every year at christmas.
Priya P.
west bromwich
This product is really good and would be an amazing gift for someone. The products are very high quality and the packaging is super cute!!!
Nặdặ ʚ.
Wooow i like this body cream very very much its lovely and helpful its gave you happiness i am in love with this and about price its good
Tithi D.
Kolkata
Honestly I never liked face oils much but this body shops coconut oil is just so cool that it made me started using it... Great product !
Sabrina M.
Saint John, NB
Huge fan of this scent as well as how it leaves my skin feeling but over all not a fan of how pricey it is but deffinetly good quality
Norhan A.
39,9st El Mokattam city,Cairo,Egypt
I really love this protect. Suitable for normal to dray skin .smells wonderful .strong moisture it gives a sense of smooth. I love it
Krista T.
Mississauga , ON
Smells amazing and the body wash lasts forever. If coconut is your go to scent for lotions/body washes then this will be a favourite.
Krupa M.
Coconut body bath are so gentle to my skin, apart from strawberry I also like to use this product sometimes and this one smells good
Felicha W.
Lourdes, NL
Smells awesome. I lobe that the product is not overwhelming like some other brands in the market. Nice packaging. Would recommend.
Bhavana S.
Paris
Bought these for a friend and she loved them. The smell was great and earthy . I was a bit overpriced but being a gift it was okay