BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patricia L.
I LOVE IT, I need to buy it again. It smells great, and it leaves the skin super soft. Best of all is that it is free of animal cruelty.
Nicole R.
Ne53ql
I have extremely dry skin. This is the best product that I have found over the past few years, I have tried them all. Body butter is the best
Lara B.
Australia, Wa
I have usd this product so many times before it is so nice for the skin and it makes you feel so fresh. It leaves your face feeling smooth
Natasha N.
Dublin
This is my favorite from the body shop the coconut scent is amazing i absolutely love it my partner buys it for me every year at christmas.
Priya P.
west bromwich
This product is really good and would be an amazing gift for someone. The products are very high quality and the packaging is super cute!!!
Alisha S.
London , United Kingdom
I gave this As a gift to my family abroad they absolutely loved the Smelll ,I'm very happy with the quality and performance of this product
Nặdặ ʚ.
Wooow i like this body cream very very much its lovely and helpful its gave you happiness i am in love with this and about price its good
Tithi D.
Kolkata
Honestly I never liked face oils much but this body shops coconut oil is just so cool that it made me started using it... Great product !
Sabrina M.
Saint John, NB
Huge fan of this scent as well as how it leaves my skin feeling but over all not a fan of how pricey it is but deffinetly good quality
Krupa M.
Coconut body bath are so gentle to my skin, apart from strawberry I also like to use this product sometimes and this one smells good