BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
ashley k.
this is a really cute set and t would make a great gift i dont know anyone who wouldnt be happy about receiving this i totally going to purchase it again when i am out of gift ideas also the price didnt hurt my wallet at all and i loved thag as well.  :)
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
In LOVE with this product, it has a beautiful smell. The packaging is beautiful and expensive looking. After the first purchase I’ve been hooked and turned into a repeat customer. I can pick it I online normally or in some local stores. I would highly recommend this product to any of my friends.
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
My go to body wash I absolutely love this kind because it’s not to pricey at all and it has very good quality you can buy it almost anywhere and the smells are all amazing never got one that wasn’t I highly recommend this item to everyone and anyone.
April M.
Queens
This scrub makes my skin so soft and smells AMAZING ! Using natural ingredients such as coconut oil allows your skin to stay hydrated and supple. I would recommend this to anyone who wants smooth skin that smells like a bowl of goodness. Enjoy !
Marina B.
I love the body shop’s lotions because they are the perfect consistency. I always use this brand and I especially love this coconut one. It smells amazing and it meets all my expectations. Very hydrating! Would recommend to all my friends.
Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
Got this is a gift and I was very happy with it. Smells amazing and is a great body wash and moisturizer combination. I would definitely rebuy these products after being gifted them! I would recommend to others for themselves or as a gift.
Patti H.
I love this product. Coconut is my favorite and I love how it makes my skin feel. I have the lotions, scrubs and creams. I recommend if you buy the scrubs buy the creams or lotions for a complete great feeling. Makes you skin feel so nice and you will love the smell as well!
Olivia K.
Grand forks , ND
I absolutely love the smell of this product, and it works amazing! I have extremely dry skin, and this body butter is one of the few lotions that can hydrate my skin enough. I purchased my set at Ulta, though it was a little expensive, I think the product is worth it.
Ishani N.
Richardson
amazing love the product, is just the fantastic body shop quality im looking for and smells amazing. id recommend it to everyone and think it was worth buying and will definitely buy this product again in the future . is a must buy and you will be happy you got it
Zabreen A.
Brampton, ON
This is perfect as a gift for the upcoming holidays or a treat to yourself. I love coconut so this is definitely something I love. Its leaves your skin soft and moisturized and the price is great and budget friendly!