BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn E.
Herriman, UT
I love this set, I have both it in other senses and sizes, I love the smells, the feeling it gives to my skin every time I used it it feels very gently and it gives and amazing smell, it is very effective to any kind of skin types, it is very practical to have everywhere even to carry on your purse.
Erin S.
Mayville, ND
LOVE LOVE LOVE the coconut line from bath and body! The products are thick and nourishing without leaving a film on my skin! loving knowing I'm getting results without others knowing I'm trying for results. I will obviously be keeping these in my closet because nothing has even compared to them.
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
I love coconut so this stuff is amazing. It will have to smelling so good afterwards. It was my first time trying their products and I loved it. It was very gentle and relaxing I will repurchase it again. People ask me the brand all the time and Iโ€™m constantly recommending it!
Kelsie C.
Fayetteville
This came with a loofa which was nice, but it was very small and wouldn't last very long. The product smells very good, and I love coconut so that was a plus for me. Nothing about this made me want to try it again, but I wasn't disappointed. I could either take it or leave it.ย
Jessie J.
West Richland, WA
Gentle. Amazing smell. Works very well. Effective. I bought at the body shop. They're expensive but you can find them when they have sales. I'd like the lotion to be in a bottle that you can squirt because I don't like ppl dipping their hands into my lotion. I'd buy again.
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
I have the body butter and I am absolutely obsessed! It smells so good and really smooths my legs. I only allly it to my legs and sometimes my shoulders when I've been out in the sun a lot but it's thick so only use a little bit. Super lovely if you enjoy coconut like I do. ย
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I really donโ€™t have anything bad to say about this how can you go wrong with coconut. Very nice packaging smells great not expensive very effective definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone and it smells so freaking good that you want to eat it not literally LOL
Anna A.
Port Charlotte
Smells so good and leaves me with smooth, perfect skin. Is also great for your legs after shaving. The scents aren't super overwhelming and they smell natural, not like strong perfume smells. This stuff is perfect for people that like subtle, but effective lotions.
Love this store and believe me when I say I think itโ€™s underrated.Very effective all of their products including make up which is a shocker.I am a repeat user and yes it meet my expectations.The products are so natural so no minded to have room for improvement.
Ashley C.
I absolutely love anything coconut. The body shops coconut smells amazing. I get comments every time I use their lotion. Their body butter makes my hands so soft. I absolutely would recommend any of their body butters and washes. Coconut being my favorite scent.