BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Estefanía V.
Morelia
Deja la piel ultra suavecita y huele súper rico.   son un poco caros pero realmente valen mucho la pena. Y contienen una cantidad razón de producto
Carmen V.
I can't enough of the body butter. However my favourite aside from the coconut is the shea butter. Both remind me of a vacation non stop.
Marcia Gabriel S.
Attleborough
Got this set as a birthday present last year and loved it. I'm a fan of coconnut oil and this makes your skin looks so soft after a hot shower.
Marialys G.
Winnipeg, MB
Mmm coconut! Nothing better than using this body lotion to leave you smelling like if you were at the beach drinking some pina colada. Love it
Bethany S.
I love this set. It is such a great gift and it smells so good! The products last quite a long time too as you don't have to use much of it
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
I love coconuts and I think nothing can makes me relax more than this smell in hot bath. It's just these minutes of pleasure that you can have
Patricia L.
I LOVE IT, I need to buy it again. It smells great, and it leaves the skin super soft. Best of all is that it is free of animal cruelty.
Nicole R.
Ne53ql
I have extremely dry skin. This is the best product that I have found over the past few years, I have tried them all. Body butter is the best
Alisha S.
London , United Kingdom
I gave this As a gift to my family abroad they absolutely loved the Smelll ,I'm very happy with the quality and performance of this product
Lara B.
Australia, Wa
I have usd this product so many times before it is so nice for the skin and it makes you feel so fresh. It leaves your face feeling smooth