BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charlotte N.
Denmark
The Body Shop's coconut are my faves! I don't use anything else from TBS! I use the scrub after every shower i take and it makes my legs sooooo smooth
⠀⠀⠀ ∀.
Bugojno
This product is great.When I tried it on my skin for the first time I noticed the difference.My skin was so gente and soft.Truly recommend it to all.
Sara J.
Doral, FL
I simply love the coconut smell and aroma. Is very relaxing. And is no secret that coconut oil and milk are the most effective hydrating in the world
Michelle B.
Belleville , ON
I am a fan of anything coconut this product will leave your skin very soft and smelling good I will try anything coconut this is a favourite for sure
Estefanía V.
Morelia
Deja la piel ultra suavecita y huele súper rico.   son un poco caros pero realmente valen mucho la pena. Y contienen una cantidad razón de producto
Carmen V.
I can't enough of the body butter. However my favourite aside from the coconut is the shea butter. Both remind me of a vacation non stop.
Asta J.
Harlow, Harlow
I love coconuts and I think nothing can makes me relax more than this smell in hot bath. It's just these minutes of pleasure that you can have
Marcia Gabriel S.
Bayfield, Attleborough
Got this set as a birthday present last year and loved it. I'm a fan of coconnut oil and this makes your skin looks so soft after a hot shower.
Bethany S.
I love this set. It is such a great gift and it smells so good! The products last quite a long time too as you don't have to use much of it
Marialys G.
Winnipeg , MB
Mmm coconut! Nothing better than using this body lotion to leave you smelling like if you were at the beach drinking some pina colada. Love it