BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ricki-lee P.
Eastern passage, NS
This has been one of my top product buys for years! Since I was a preteen getting this as a gift and the scent coconut is my all time favorite, a product really leaving a lasting smell and soft touch.
Mari M.
Coconut the bestttt just like that it reminds me summer and I love that... I can't live without that body butter and the shower gel really nice filling after using this products..
Holly M.
new waterford, NS
I love how the shower gel makes my skin feel very clean and soft. the body butter helps soften and make my skin feel really smooth, the lufa really helped exfoliate my skin
Life &.
The fragrance is divine. The body butter keep your skin moisturized and nourished for longer and the shower cream has a divine fragrance . This combo is a best gift option.
Megan R.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
I am obsessed with body shop and coconut so this set is perfect for me, it smells amazing and makes your skin feel beautiful. I love bodyshop packaging super subtle but effective and I would for sure rate this.
Krista M.
Advocate, NS
Bath and body works never seems to fail, great purchase for gift ideas or just to pamper yourself. Great at smelling and leaves your skin soft and smelling good.  A++
Happisoulicious!! A.
This a good combo pack. It always gets me excited to use their products.They come up with amazing scents. Awesome hygienic packaging which are beautifully designed.
Sophie H.
Beeford, Driffield
Absolutely love the coconut range from body shop! Smells divine! I just widhbthey would bring my favourite ever product back! The dry oil spray! I miss it so much!
نورينا ن.
2546-14233
جوز الهند الذيييذ اي منتج يحتوي جوز هند مفضل طبعاً الرائحة المنعشه والرغوه الغنيه طبعا غير الانعاش جوز الهند مفيد مثل ماهو معروف وزيته يستخدم لكل شي سواء بشره او شعر او حتى طبخ غالبا ما يحسس وريحته مقبوله عند اكثر الناس وممكن تكون ثقيله اول الاستخدام لكن شوي وتختفي
Chloé W.
I got given this at Christmas and I always hated the smell of coconut but once I used this I was sold!,it made my body feel super smooth and it smelt stunning x