BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
I am obsessed with body shop and coconut so this set is perfect for me, it smells amazing and makes your skin feel beautiful. I love bodyshop packaging super subtle but effective and I would for sure rate this.
Sue A.
Toronto
Cream is the best ive used. Keeps my skin smooth and refreshed all day long. Very much recormend getting this as a gift for someone. i very much apreshiate the person who got it for me. Would and will keep using.
Krista M.
Advocate, NS
Bath and body works never seems to fail, great purchase for gift ideas or just to pamper yourself. Great at smelling and leaves your skin soft and smelling good.  A++
This a good combo pack. It always gets me excited to use their products.They come up with amazing scents. Awesome hygienic packaging which are beautifully designed.
Sophie H.
Beeford, Driffield
Absolutely love the coconut range from body shop! Smells divine! I just widhbthey would bring my favourite ever product back! The dry oil spray! I miss it so much!
Thayna W.
Ottawa
One of the best scents. Makes your skin smooth and with a pleasant smell! I just wish the smell would stay longer but the quality it's pretty good. I would recommend.
Beth G.
Sydney , NS
awsome product worth buying leaves skin soft silky and refreshed all day long with out the feel of chemicals has many used and feelings i love using all natural products due to sensitive skin and gluttwn intolerence rashes
Neet S.
I got it as christmas gift last year  and absolutely love it. I love the smell of it. Body butter feels so gentle and smooth on skin. Its good value when u get 10% off with ur membership card at body shop.
Diana C.
I received this as a birthday gift and I am loving it so far! The smell is amazing and the texture is perfectly creamy. The lotion leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
Daniela F.
CDMX
This is one of my favourite things from this brand. It’s so soft, and moisturising!! I completely love the scent and I think it’s worth the money TOTALLY!!!! The packaging it’s so simple and clean, pretty nice. I repurchase this over and over again. I really love this!