BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
saarah h.
Cape Town
The body shop gift sets are the perfect gifts! Each set is different according to the fragrance and ingredients, I love the soy shop body butter and body wash that come in the set! My favourite is the pomegranate and the cocoa butter
Ashley L.
Airdrie, AB
Absolutely love this gift set! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so incredibly soft! It was given to me as a gift but I would definitely buy it agin for myself or as a gift for any of my friends/family!
Afreen K.
Karnataka, Raichur
Worth the price ! Smells heavenly.... would definitely repurchase it... it is effective... but it's a burns a hole in the pocket💰💸.... i wont repurchase it... i can find many other with low price... undoubtedly best quality!
Asoum 💎.
I've always been impressed with their products and, particularly, their no animal testing ethos.The body wash smells delicious and makes my skin feel quite soft,and smells good all day long, even without using lotion.
Aliza S.
I love the body shops coconut range ! It's one of my favourite ranged it just smells amazing and the body butter is amazing as I work in hospitality and as a result my hands suffer a lot of heat and water and the coconut body butter is my holy grail !
Ale R.
El Paso, TX
This set is one of my favorites, it has a really good smell and let my skin super soft is super gentle with my skin and is supe effective al 100 percent isn’t expensive and you can get the set in any local market
aifas a.
Everything that evolves coconut, i'm obsessed With !
You probably already know all the benefits that are in coconut! It's a good hydration source !
I first got this one for my friend ! But i couldn't resist ! So I got it for myself too !
Aand I'm obsessed 😍😍
FREYA L.
Southend-on-Sea
This was my first time using this, I love the smell, the body wash left my skin feeling a bit dry.  The scub and moisturiser were really good but wasnt as good as I expected. Quite a gentle product.
Koumi R.
Love the product, The smell is so nice, make the skin smooth and fresh. It is gentle .definitely buying again. It made my skin look more radiant & supple. Loved it. very effective product.
Chloe I.
Langdon Hills
Got this set as a present and absolutely love the smells. The products are so creamy and Moisturising and I love them! Would definitely recommend to others and I would buy this product again, even as a gift for someone else! Great product!