BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Naii D.
Oh My !! Definitely One of my favorite products out there, most probably cause of the Amazing scent of COCONUTS <3 The packing is so pretty and looks even cute on bathroom shelves to decorate a little. It's very relaxing and it makes your body feel so soft ! I truly recommended to everyone there is a huge variety of scents, everyone will find something they like.
Beth S.
SHEFFIELD, SHEFFIELD
I Love the smell of this. I received this a while ago as a birthday present and I love all things body shop this leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling AMAZING
Jess P.
Manchester, Lancashire
I'm in love with the smell the packaging the feel of this product when on the skin it's just overall an amazing product !! I bought this product from boots and I always buy more as soon as I run out. My favourite smell and flavour is coconut so this for me is one of my all time favourite products from the body shop :) highly recommend
Jo H.
Beaver County, AB
Let me start by saying that I love the body shop. I got this as a gift the first time I used it. It worked amazingly. I loved it. Once it runs out I always buy more almost immediately. This is one of the products I don't think I could live without. I would definitely recommend this.
Leigh G.
This is my favorite scent out of their whole range. It makes me feel like I'm in a tropical paradise. I bought this initially as a gift for a friend, and I couldn't resist getting one for myself as well. You can't go wrong with the price either, super affordable!
Laura R.
I absolutely love the coconut scent! It’s not like that fake coconut smell like it’s actually pretty genuine. It’s definitly good value and not too pricey. I usually use the strawberry body lotions but this coconut one works just as well and still smells great
Aoibhe B.
This product is amazing. I got it as a birthday gift. It smells so good and feels even better. It moisturises your skin and keeps it moisturised. I have sensitive skin and it was really gentle on my skin. It was great value for money as I bought it again
Mackenzie C.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I absolutely love this! It smells amazing! I purchase it every summer as I think it's perfect for the summer. I normally buy the body cream which is about £12 for a big pot so I think that's very good value. I always recommend this cream to others!!
katisha a.
I originally for this after smelling one of my friends haha! She walked in the room and the whole room was blooming with coconut! And it's down to this duo! Can't recommend enough! Long lasting , beautiful smell and leaves skin soft as ever!
Shanila T.
North york, ON
Body shop products are lovvve. I love their wide range of fragrances and options to choose from. Its like they have a product for everyone. Highly recommeded. This bath products are amazing. The coconut smell is nice and refreshing.