BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
brianne h.
Winnipeg, MB
love the body shop products, love the smell and the feeling of my skin after using the products. Great packaging , always pick up once run out.
Great price c ant beat it.
Specially when their deals are on and going I stock up. Buy of course. Great service at the body shop.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Been religiously using the coconut body butter for the longest time and don't think il ever be swayed away! Good value for money, leaves skin not only smelling but feeling absolutely luscious!
Mari M.
Coconut the bestttt just like that it reminds me summer and I love that... I can't live without that body butter and the shower gel really nice filling after using this products..
Emily-Paige R.
Coalville , Leicestershire
AH! I love these every single scent too! The body butter is my favourite of them all creamy AMAZING smelling and feels luxurious on the skin if I had one skin care product to keep with me forever it would be the body shop body butters!
Holly M.
new waterford, NS
I love how the shower gel makes my skin feel very clean and soft. the body butter helps soften and make my skin feel really smooth, the lufa really helped exfoliate my skin
Life &.
The fragrance is divine. The body butter keep your skin moisturized and nourished for longer and the shower cream has a divine fragrance . This combo is a best gift option.
Marah H.
Kent , West Wickham
This pack is my muse! It's so wonderful smells great and feels great! Will repurchase for sure ❤ I would totally recommend this cool kit it feels great against the skin and is really affordable 😍
Kayly E.
Cwmbran
My favourite scent from all the body shops collection. Very good value for money for this set. Could just be me but I find the body shops body scrubbers to be a lot more gentle than others too.
Crystal M.
This a great set for the person that you don't know well, or for a secret Santa gift. It's even better when The Body Shop giftwraps it for you for free! Smells wonderful
Sue A.
Toronto
Cream is the best ive used. Keeps my skin smooth and refreshed all day long. Very much recormend getting this as a gift for someone. i very much apreshiate the person who got it for me. Would and will keep using.