BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zaithoon N.
Sharjhah
Since my skin is a oily and I always wanted to have something comfortable like this and i got it from online and it’s is so nice to effective to use and I will surely recommend to others and its very easy to use
Chloe I.
Langdon Hills
Got this set as a present and absolutely love the smells. The products are so creamy and Moisturising and I love them! Would definitely recommend to others and I would buy this product again, even as a gift for someone else! Great product!
Lola L.
It smells great and does the job!!! I received it for my birthday and i love it. I’ll probably restock when it runs out. Leaves skin very soft and i have pretty sensitive skin but lovin this one!!!!!!!!
Ricki-lee P.
Eastern passage, NS
This has been one of my top product buys for years! Since I was a preteen getting this as a gift and the scent coconut is my all time favorite, a product really leaving a lasting smell and soft touch.
Beth K.
Hutton, Brentwood
I got this as a birthday set and I was so happy with the results. The lotion is so great for dry skin and the body wash is soothing and smells great. It’s a reasonable set and I would buy it again.
Ana V.
Every time I use this product I get compliments. I love the sweet scent. I purchased this just based off the reviews and I am so happy I did. I give this as a gift to all family and friends.
Laura C.
Bucknall, stoke on trent
Love everything the body shop makes but especially the coconut stuff, I am obsessed I can't get enough of this cute little gift set. Smells amazing and perfect for Christmas gift ideas too!
Hadeel E.
Cairo
I was not satisfied with these products although they were very tempting due to their amazing scents however the quality is low. I bought it from their store at city stars Cairo from Egypt
Amanda F.
Lloydminster
I found this product to be overpowering and wouldn't recommend it unless you like that intense artificial smell. I product was buttery and smooth but wouldn't repurchase it in this smell again.
Alba M.
nNo.puedo resistirme a los productos de The Body Shop , simplemente son impresionantes, enamoran a cualquiera con sus olores en cuanto a sus productos ami.me encanta el de coco y a ti?