BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sue A.
Toronto
Cream is the best ive used. Keeps my skin smooth and refreshed all day long. Very much recormend getting this as a gift for someone. i very much apreshiate the person who got it for me. Would and will keep using.
Thayna W.
Orleans , ON
One of the best scents. Makes your skin smooth and with a pleasant smell! I just wish the smell would stay longer but the quality it's pretty good. I would recommend.
Adham s.
Shah alam
I was excited i had recieved this lip butter as i had been meaning to buy it. As i previously stated, my favourite Body Shop scent/flavour is coconut (obviously not everyones cuppa) so to have this in Lip butter form was aces.The lip butters are just as amazing as the body butters.I could seriously eat this. I have it on my lips as i type this and i am really trying hard not to lick them.They contain Beeswax, Cocoa butter & vitamin E.It feels like silk on your lips, and i actually found this scent/flavour to be alot more moisturising than the ever so famous “yes yes yes”, even though i think the “yes yes yes” lip butter has the best scent i have ever come across.Again i would have to reccommend these lip butters to everyone as i have also been through my fair share of different scented pots of these, and i dont think i could be without one in the bottom of my handbag, i sometimes even prefer them to Carmex (Shh)rrp: £4.85
maryam m.
Jurançon
I received this as simple when shopping in macy’s. Will sat that i was completely surprised because i thought Armani scents were mores for the older crowd.it has a nice sublet scent, great staying power بيجنن بيجنن
Neet S.
I got it as christmas gift last year  and absolutely love it. I love the smell of it. Body butter feels so gentle and smooth on skin. Its good value when u get 10% off with ur membership card at body shop.
Diana C.
I received this as a birthday gift and I am loving it so far! The smell is amazing and the texture is perfectly creamy. The lotion leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
Daniela F.
CDMX
This is one of my favourite things from this brand. It’s so soft, and moisturising!! I completely love the scent and I think it’s worth the money TOTALLY!!!! The packaging it’s so simple and clean, pretty nice. I repurchase this over and over again. I really love this!
Beth G.
Sydney , NS
awsome product worth buying leaves skin soft silky and refreshed all day long with out the feel of chemicals has many used and feelings i love using all natural products due to sensitive skin and gluttwn intolerence rashes
Maully K.
Coconut everything every day :) body shop gift packs are perfect because it's like your whole regime in one, and can be wrapped easily. The coconut smells amazing, and is moisturizing in the shower, making my whole bathroom smell like coconut, and the body butter is devine. My husband doesn't like perfumes and scents, so it can be hard to find something that works for both of us, but the coconut is hubby approved 💜
Hayley H.
The coconut body products are an all time fave and instant classic! I go back to this set over and over. It smells SO good and is truly moisturizing! You get a great bang for your buck and it's so convenient for travel! You can't go wrong with this set!