Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura R.
I absolutely love the coconut scent! It’s not like that fake coconut smell like it’s actually pretty genuine. It’s definitly good value and not too pricey. I usually use the strawberry body lotions but this coconut one works just as well and still smells great
Aoibhe B.
This product is amazing. I got it as a birthday gift. It smells so good and feels even better. It moisturises your skin and keeps it moisturised. I have sensitive skin and it was really gentle on my skin. It was great value for money as I bought it again
Amber N.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
the smell of these products is great. this and pink grapefruit are a dream. the moisturiser is rather good for all over body and keep smelling good throughout the day. i like to use the moisturiser when doing fake tan for the dry areas. i recommend
Mackenzie C.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I absolutely love this! It smells amazing! I purchase it every summer as I think it's perfect for the summer. I normally buy the body cream which is about £12 for a big pot so I think that's very good value. I always recommend this cream to others!!
Milly B.
So I gave my mum this for her birthday along with something else from body shop and as soon as she tried it she love love loved it, she told me that it definitely met her expectations and she recommended it to her mother and she loves it too!!!
Nicole N.
Atlantic Canada
Takes you away to a warmer place. I adore these during the summer months but sometimes it’s nice to escape during the cold ones as well :D. Soft, soothing, and moisturizing just what you’d expect for TBS. High quality at an affordable price.
katisha a.
I originally for this after smelling one of my friends haha! She walked in the room and the whole room was blooming with coconut! And it's down to this duo! Can't recommend enough! Long lasting , beautiful smell and leaves skin soft as ever!
saarah h.
Cape Town
The body shop gift sets are the perfect gifts! Each set is different according to the fragrance and ingredients, I love the soy shop body butter and body wash that come in the set! My favourite is the pomegranate and the cocoa butter
Shanila T.
North york, ON
Body shop products are lovvve. I love their wide range of fragrances and options to choose from. Its like they have a product for everyone. Highly recommeded. This bath products are amazing. The coconut smell is nice and refreshing.
Maryem M.
I love all products by the body shop. I bought that coconut oil set long time ago its very effective and I like it very much and I repeat using and buying it. I guess its price is kinda high but I would buy it anyways and yes I recommend it to others they would like it.