BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura M.
Etobicoke , ON
Best baby butter ever! By far my favourite on the market. Gentile smooth and it doesn't feel thick on my skin. I get at least 24 hours of moisturizer. Great value for the pricy. I would buy it again! Go try it!
Ivona T.
I love coconuts, beach and sea. Every time I've used this shower gel or cream I would close my eyes and find myself lying on the beach with Pina Colada in my hand and watching sunset above turquoise waters... ❤
Bayan S.
Jeddah
I love coconut scents and bodyshop’s skincare always work for me.. no irritation, quick absorption and all-day softness! I love almost every line in the brand and I always recommend them to friends and family
Francesca💎👸🏽 B.
cardiff, st mellons
The coconut scent is my absolute all time favourite!! It's smells amazing and leaves you smelling great for a long period. I buy most of my creams and scrubs and bath essentials from here. Highly recommended.
FREYA L.
Southend-on-Sea
This was my first time using this, I love the smell, the body wash left my skin feeling a bit dry.  The scub and moisturiser were really good but wasnt as good as I expected. Quite a gentle product.
aifas a.
Everything that evolves coconut, i'm obsessed With !
You probably already know all the benefits that are in coconut! It's a good hydration source !
I first got this one for my friend ! But i couldn't resist ! So I got it for myself too !
Aand I'm obsessed 😍😍
Chantel S.
IP26
Was bought this as a gift for my birthday and I love it! Keeps my skin feeling so smooth and smelling absolutely gorgeous, the packaging was also very nice and presentable. I would definitely go buy some more.
Giovanna Z.
Amazing scent and lasts for ages. The bath lilly is soft yet effective in helping to clean and buff your skin. The body butter, applied after using the wash, keeps your body soft and moisturised all day long
Maria C.
edmonton
I ljve body shop it is one of my favorites out there. This coconut skin care gives you a soft supple skin after application. I like that it comes in a package along with the other stuff. Price is not so bad.
Koumi R.
Love the product, The smell is so nice, make the skin smooth and fresh. It is gentle .definitely buying again. It made my skin look more radiant & supple. Loved it. very effective product.