BY THE BODY SHOP #56 in Skincare Sets

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maully K.
Coconut everything every day :) body shop gift packs are perfect because it's like your whole regime in one, and can be wrapped easily. The coconut smells amazing, and is moisturizing in the shower, making my whole bathroom smell like coconut, and the body butter is devine. My husband doesn't like perfumes and scents, so it can be hard to find something that works for both of us, but the coconut is hubby approved 💜
Hayley H.
The coconut body products are an all time fave and instant classic! I go back to this set over and over. It smells SO good and is truly moisturizing! You get a great bang for your buck and it's so convenient for travel! You can't go wrong with this set!
Naii D.
Oh My !! Definitely One of my favorite products out there, most probably cause of the Amazing scent of COCONUTS <3 The packing is so pretty and looks even cute on bathroom shelves to decorate a little. It's very relaxing and it makes your body feel so soft ! I truly recommended to everyone there is a huge variety of scents, everyone will find something they like.
Nani D.
I waa really suprised cause it smelled actually to coconut. I have seen and tryed so much products with coconut in them but I’m always ending with just Aii light coconut smell. And the body butter is so amazing to my (dry) skin. If you have dry skin and if you haven’t try this run to your nearest body shop and try it. xx The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
Beth S.
SHEFFIELD, SHEFFIELD
I Love the smell of this. I received this a while ago as a birthday present and I love all things body shop this leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling AMAZING
Amira A.
Giza
I love this set, the smell of the coconut is really nice, this set is really gentle to the skin, it helps moisturizing it, it is very effective, I do recommend it for other people, I bought it from The body shop Branch in city stars mall, You can improve it through making the bottle bigger a bit.
Jess P.
Manchester, Lancashire
I'm in love with the smell the packaging the feel of this product when on the skin it's just overall an amazing product !! I bought this product from boots and I always buy more as soon as I run out. My favourite smell and flavour is coconut so this for me is one of my all time favourite products from the body shop :) highly recommend
Jo H.
Beaver County, AB
Let me start by saying that I love the body shop. I got this as a gift the first time I used it. It worked amazingly. I loved it. Once it runs out I always buy more almost immediately. This is one of the products I don't think I could live without. I would definitely recommend this.
Shelly F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well I absolutely adore anything Coconutty, this smells absolutely gorgeous. It's good for the skin, it's kind on the skin but most of all what I like about it is Coconut as Agents in it that are really good for promoting healthy skin. Well deserved 5 Stars for this one
Stella |.
Newcastle kwazula natal
I absolutely love this ! I love the smell it’s really effective I’m obsessed with this such a great value :) been using this for few months now and I’m Inlove makes your skin feel super soft and hydrated I would definitely recommend this if you haven’t worth your money :)