BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda F.
Lloydminster
I found this product to be overpowering and wouldn't recommend it unless you like that intense artificial smell. I product was buttery and smooth but wouldn't repurchase it in this smell again.
Alba M.
nNo.puedo resistirme a los productos de The Body Shop , simplemente son impresionantes, enamoran a cualquiera con sus olores en cuanto a sus productos ami.me encanta el de coco y a ti?
sidrah s.
The body shop is my favourite. From its lotions to the bathing products it's always winning and never going down. This product is soo good to use, it smells great and makes your skin smooth
brianne h.
Winnipeg, MB
love the body shop products, love the smell and the feeling of my skin after using the products. Great packaging , always pick up once run out.
Great price c ant beat it.
Specially when their deals are on and going I stock up. Buy of course. Great service at the body shop.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Been religiously using the coconut body butter for the longest time and don't think il ever be swayed away! Good value for money, leaves skin not only smelling but feeling absolutely luscious!
noha k.
i got it as a gifty birthday i adore its smell specially in winter its so warm i loved the packaging its so gentle on my skin its really effective and am in love with it once it finishes i might buy it again
Emily-Paige R.
Leicestershire , Blackfordby
AH! I love these every single scent too! The body butter is my favourite of them all creamy AMAZING smelling and feels luxurious on the skin if I had one skin care product to keep with me forever it would be the body shop body butters!
Marah H.
Kent , West Wickham
This pack is my muse! It's so wonderful smells great and feels great! Will repurchase for sure ❤ I would totally recommend this cool kit it feels great against the skin and is really affordable 😍
Kayly E.
Cwmbran
My favourite scent from all the body shops collection. Very good value for money for this set. Could just be me but I find the body shops body scrubbers to be a lot more gentle than others too.
Crystal M.
This a great set for the person that you don't know well, or for a secret Santa gift. It's even better when The Body Shop giftwraps it for you for free! Smells wonderful