BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Airdrie, AB
Absolutely love this gift set! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so incredibly soft! It was given to me as a gift but I would definitely buy it agin for myself or as a gift for any of my friends/family!
Biba P.
Hastings
The body shop products always leave my skin not only feeling super soft but also smelling great! I love trying all the different flavours they have! Very fair priced and they seem to have sales regularly so keep your eye out for them! Definitely recommend to others!
Afreen K.
Karnataka, Raichur
Worth the price ! Smells heavenly.... would definitely repurchase it... it is effective... but it's a burns a hole in the pocket๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ธ.... i wont repurchase it... i can find many other with low price... undoubtedly best quality!
Izzie B.
Salisbury , Wiltshire
I cannot recommend this product enough. They all smell amazing, and it leaves the bathroom smelling great too. It also nourished the skin massively and leaves it feeling super soft and clean. It is a really lovely product.
I'm so in love with all of the coconut products because it's natural and make my face very smooth i use it before i sleep over night and it gives very smooth feeling ๐Ÿ˜ The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 10.1 oz
I've always been impressed with their products and, particularly, their no animal testing ethos.The body wash smells delicious and makes my skin feel quite soft,and smells good all day long, even without using lotion.
Beth-May T.
Long street , Easingwold
Love this it has a good smell to it , i used it for the first time and I would use it again it was effective and did the job and itโ€™s super soft and silky! I would defiantly buy it again and add it to my collection!
Natasha B.
Blaenau gwent, Rhymney
This scent is my absolute favourite. Sk refreshing and feels like a holiday every time you apply it. I love the body butter so much feels so nice on your skin! Always loved this scent and love the body shop products
Aliza S.
I love the body shops coconut range ! It's one of my favourite ranged it just smells amazing and the body butter is amazing as I work in hospitality and as a result my hands suffer a lot of heat and water and the coconut body butter is my holy grail !
Ale R.
El Paso, TX
This set is one of my favorites, it has a really good smell and let my skin super soft is super gentle with my skin and is supe effective al 100 percent isnโ€™t expensive and you can get the set in any local market