BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Semia R.
The perfect gift (to receive!) i loved the body shower gel, left a really nice scent but not too whelming. the scrunchie is good quality- long lasting.. not like the £1 ones you buy that fall apart after 2-3 uses.
Zaithoon N.
Sharjhah
Since my skin is a oily and I always wanted to have something comfortable like this and i got it from online and it’s is so nice to effective to use and I will surely recommend to others and its very easy to use
Lola L.
It smells great and does the job!!! I received it for my birthday and i love it. I’ll probably restock when it runs out. Leaves skin very soft and i have pretty sensitive skin but lovin this one!!!!!!!!
KimberIy T.
I love the coconut products from the body shop. They all smell so good! And the products performed well for me when in the shower, I felt clean and had no complaints. I would buy this again next time.
Beth K.
Hutton, Brentwood
I got this as a birthday set and I was so happy with the results. The lotion is so great for dry skin and the body wash is soothing and smells great. It’s a reasonable set and I would buy it again.
Nermeein M.
cairo
The body shop is the perfect shop to bring from them the coconut lotion ,Body-butter ,scrub and shower gel it’s smell is like a real coconut intense of the smell is really expensive 😍😍 The Body Shop Coconut Beauty Bag
Deven L.
dereham
I purchased this lovely little set for a female family member and they loved it. It’s the perfect little gift to pop into a stocking filler, very good value with Body shop’s discounts online!
Ana V.
Every time I use this product I get compliments. I love the sweet scent. I purchased this just based off the reviews and I am so happy I did. I give this as a gift to all family and friends.
Laura C.
Fishpond way, Abbey Hulton, Stoke on Trent
Love everything the body shop makes but especially the coconut stuff, I am obsessed I can't get enough of this cute little gift set. Smells amazing and perfect for Christmas gift ideas too!
Hadeel E.
Cairo
I was not satisfied with these products although they were very tempting due to their amazing scents however the quality is low. I bought it from their store at city stars Cairo from Egypt