BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Iqra Z.
London
This product smells great and is moisturising on the skin and gives a healthy looking glow! The pacakaging is also very cute and is worth the price. I didn't expect it to apply so smoothly I love it and would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Brooke W.
Wellington
I love the gift sets, there great gifts for other and even better gift for yourself. The smells are amazing it’s almost impossible to choose between the options your have, I recommend it to others and know a lot of people who enjoy these sets !
Emma F.
Burton latimer , Kettering
I always buy these sets as Christmas presents because let's face it, if you didn't get Body Shop smelliest for Christmas then where were you? So good for the price and the whole ethic of the body shop brand sits really well with me as a whole.
katisha a.
I originally for this after smelling one of my friends haha! She walked in the room and the whole room was blooming with coconut! And it's down to this duo! Can't recommend enough! Long lasting , beautiful smell and leaves skin soft as ever!
Nicha F.
Suratthani, Koh Samui
The body shop is perfect for everything especially product that contains coconut as an ingredient or coconut itself heals like a wonder! I am obsessed with coconut and my face has never been more glowing and a tint of radiance before :)
Kayla E.
Fort Langley , BC
Love this product. Super smooth. Smells amazing, effective yes. Makes my skin feel amazing, great packaging easy to open. Totally met my expectations, I would buy this product again and again. No no room for improvement it's perfect.
Catrina P.
Glasgow
Love all body shop moisturisers and body washes. The coconut is one of my favourites along with the coco butter. It smells lovely and feels luxurious. It's not too expensive. I usually always buy a load of stuff in the run up to Christmas when they have great deals on.
Shanila T.
North york, ON
Body shop products are lovvve. I love their wide range of fragrances and options to choose from. Its like they have a product for everyone. Highly recommeded. This bath products are amazing. The coconut smell is nice and refreshing.
Maryem M.
I love all products by the body shop. I bought that coconut oil set long time ago its very effective and I like it very much and I repeat using and buying it. I guess its price is kinda high but I would buy it anyways and yes I recommend it to others they would like it.
Roxanne C.
Jonquiere, QC
The coconut smell is good at first but after a certain amount of time the smell changes and is not that good. The products are hydrating but it's really for the smell that I chose them at first. I wasn't happy with the products