BY THE BODY SHOP #65 in Skincare Sets

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nermeein M.
cairo
The body shop is the perfect shop to bring from them the coconut lotion ,Body-butter ,scrub and shower gel it’s smell is like a real coconut intense of the smell is really expensive 😍😍 The Body Shop Coconut Beauty Bag
Ana V.
Every time I use this product I get compliments. I love the sweet scent. I purchased this just based off the reviews and I am so happy I did. I give this as a gift to all family and friends.
Deven L.
Dereham
I purchased this lovely little set for a female family member and they loved it. It’s the perfect little gift to pop into a stocking filler, very good value with Body shop’s discounts online!
Laura C.
Fishpond way, Abbey Hulton, Stoke on Trent
Love everything the body shop makes but especially the coconut stuff, I am obsessed I can't get enough of this cute little gift set. Smells amazing and perfect for Christmas gift ideas too!
Hadeel E.
Cairo
I was not satisfied with these products although they were very tempting due to their amazing scents however the quality is low. I bought it from their store at city stars Cairo from Egypt
Amanda F.
Lloydminster
I found this product to be overpowering and wouldn't recommend it unless you like that intense artificial smell. I product was buttery and smooth but wouldn't repurchase it in this smell again.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Been religiously using the coconut body butter for the longest time and don't think il ever be swayed away! Good value for money, leaves skin not only smelling but feeling absolutely luscious!
brianne h.
Winnipeg, MB
love the body shop products, love the smell and the feeling of my skin after using the products. Great packaging , always pick up once run out.
Great price c ant beat it.
Specially when their deals are on and going I stock up. Buy of course. Great service at the body shop.
noha k.
i got it as a gifty birthday i adore its smell specially in winter its so warm i loved the packaging its so gentle on my skin its really effective and am in love with it once it finishes i might buy it again
Emily-Paige R.
Leicestershire , Blackfordby
AH! I love these every single scent too! The body butter is my favourite of them all creamy AMAZING smelling and feels luxurious on the skin if I had one skin care product to keep with me forever it would be the body shop body butters!