BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla E.
Fort langley, BC
Love this product. Super smooth. Smells amazing, effective yes. Makes my skin feel amazing, great packaging easy to open. Totally met my expectations, I would buy this product again and again. No no room for improvement it's perfect.
Sharla M.
Moose Jaw
My skin felt so nice and the smell is so nice. It does exactly what it was suppose to and was affordable and worth my money for what I got. I had used other products in this brand and once again I loved this product too. I love this
Catrina P.
Glasgow
Love all body shop moisturisers and body washes. The coconut is one of my favourites along with the coco butter. It smells lovely and feels luxurious. It's not too expensive. I usually always buy a load of stuff in the run up to Christmas when they have great deals on.
Maryem M.
I love all products by the body shop. I bought that coconut oil set long time ago its very effective and I like it very much and I repeat using and buying it. I guess its price is kinda high but I would buy it anyways and yes I recommend it to others they would like it.
Roxanne C.
Jonquiere, QC
The coconut smell is good at first but after a certain amount of time the smell changes and is not that good. The products are hydrating but it's really for the smell that I chose them at first. I wasn't happy with the products
Biba P.
Hastings
The body shop products always leave my skin not only feeling super soft but also smelling great! I love trying all the different flavours they have! Very fair priced and they seem to have sales regularly so keep your eye out for them! Definitely recommend to others!
Ashley C.
Keswick Ridge, NB
I love how this product smells and how it makes my skin feel. I usually have a problem with dry skin but this 3 piece set gives you everything that you need. i am very happy with this product i would recommend this to everyone
Izzie B.
Salisbury , Wiltshire
I cannot recommend this product enough. They all smell amazing, and it leaves the bathroom smelling great too. It also nourished the skin massively and leaves it feeling super soft and clean. It is a really lovely product.
Nella L.
I love anything with coconut in it & this range from the body shop is amazing! It is a little bit pricey but you do get a good value for your money as the products itself works really good & you do get 3 products to try!
نيرة🌸 H.
Cairo
I'm so in love with all of the coconut products because it's natural and make my face very smooth i use it before i sleep over night and it gives very smooth feeling 😍 The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 10.1 oz