BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melanie B.
St. John's
This 3 piece set was given to me as a gift & I loved it! I found all 3 products to be gentle on my skin, including the after results of the body scrub! This gift set comes in smaller portions, but the product goes a long way! Definitely recommend.
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
J'aime j'aime j'aime ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💯💯💯❤💯💯💯
Aoibhe B.
This product is amazing. I got it as a birthday gift. It smells so good and feels even better. It moisturises your skin and keeps it moisturised. I have sensitive skin and it was really gentle on my skin. It was great value for money as I bought it again
Ritika V.
New Delhi
Super amazing product for body makes it super soft and plus it’s coconut so it gives a natural glow to the skin and is super soft on the skin and It’s quite effective as coconut removes all the tanning and dullness of the skin I recommend this to everyone
Grace A.
It leaves you feeling fresh. Because it came in a set I didnt really Need so much product of each. The smell of coconut makes you feel like youre at the beach, it is very calming and I do recommend it hardly to everyone out there, it a winning product
Mackenzie C.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I absolutely love this! It smells amazing! I purchase it every summer as I think it's perfect for the summer. I normally buy the body cream which is about £12 for a big pot so I think that's very good value. I always recommend this cream to others!!
Amber N.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
the smell of these products is great. this and pink grapefruit are a dream. the moisturiser is rather good for all over body and keep smelling good throughout the day. i like to use the moisturiser when doing fake tan for the dry areas. i recommend
Jodiee P.
Berkshire, ['', '', "['', '', 'Bracknell']"]
I got this product as a gifts st Christmas time and absolutely loved it. The packaging is lovely and it smells delicious! It wasn’t my first time trying it and will continue to carry on using this! I would call recommend this product, great value!
Shraddha P.
I am a lover of body butters and I have been using the different variants of bodyshop body butters. The coconut is one of my favourites but the only drawback is the aroma is not very pleasing like the others.
Her E.
mumbai
Coconut is what has multiple uses. My skin care is never completed without the coconut oil. Talking about the product it has a quite good packaging and has managed to impress me. All of my expectations have meet and have no other recommendation.