BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Received this as a gift and boy am I glad I did.  The scent is magnificent and good enough to eat.  Sometimes I swear I have to stop myself.  It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed.  I love it.  The coconut is my favorite scent but this one nailed it.  It's not the fake scent you get that has more of a waxy nasty smell. It's perfect.  And last for a long time after using.
Char L.
Holidays are approaching and if you are into buying scented for your friends and loved ones this is a must have !!! I love this shop and it's products ! My grandma took me and we made it our thing ever since ! I don't even like coconut BUT giving credit where it's due is a must it was like really taking a shower with a coconut and the smell my nose gets tingly thinking of it lol
jennie A.
Springfield, IL
Hey guys!! This has got to be one of the greatest gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season! When I purchased the sex I was completely happy with all the products performance!
Heidi F.
Escondido , CA
I enjoy The Body Shop products and this little gift set is perfect! The shower gel is creamy and moisturizing, the lip pot is awesome and can be found everywhere in my home, Handbag etc. super moisturizer. It's very important to incorporate a quality lip balm into your nightly beauty routine! Lips need lots of love too!
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I received this gift set from a friend and I love it! Everything you need for a silky smooth and fresh showering experience! I love coconut anything and especially the body butters from The Body Shop are the best! They allow your skin to feel hydrated without being greasy! Would definitely buy this set for myself again!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Coconut gotta be the best smelling scent out there , I love the way this thing smells I love the way it feels on the skin , I bought this at sephora very reasonable price
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
This smells amazing! I got this as a gift and it was the first lotion I got from them. It honestly smells so good you want to eat it! It goes on smoothly and doesn't irritate your skin! I also tried the Peach one and Passion Fruit one and I always get compliments! This set is really good during the holiday season for gifts!
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
I love the smell of coconut everything!! it's literally my favorite smell so this is my favorite wash. the packaging was cute and the smell lasted a long time which is rare because i feel like it usually fades away. anybody who loves coconut you need this!! i just wanna bathe in this stuff all day everyday
Justina W.
Portland
Love the smell. Rich lotion. Very soft and pure. I love this partucular scent.  Ery good value, abkut 22$ per full size productvplus u get beauty pointscif u register with bath and body. Packaging is simple. Its a product ill definately buy again. I have the grapecruit body lotion at home AND THE COCONUT.