BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin S.
Mayville, ND
LOVE LOVE LOVE the coconut line from bath and body! The products are thick and nourishing without leaving a film on my skin! loving knowing I'm getting results without others knowing I'm trying for results. I will obviously be keeping these in my closet because nothing has even compared to them.
Kelsie C.
Fayetteville
This came with a loofa which was nice, but it was very small and wouldn't last very long. The product smells very good, and I love coconut so that was a plus for me. Nothing about this made me want to try it again, but I wasn't disappointed. I could either take it or leave it.ย
Jessie J.
West Richland, WA
Gentle. Amazing smell. Works very well. Effective. I bought at the body shop. They're expensive but you can find them when they have sales. I'd like the lotion to be in a bottle that you can squirt because I don't like ppl dipping their hands into my lotion. I'd buy again.
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I have been using body shop products for years and they never seem to disappoint! The product met my expectations, has amazing packaging that makes me want to buy it, and the product is always very effective in making me smell amazing. I would buy the product again.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
I really donโ€™t have anything bad to say about this how can you go wrong with coconut. Very nice packaging smells great not expensive very effective definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone and it smells so freaking good that you want to eat it not literally LOL
Love this store and believe me when I say I think itโ€™s underrated.Very effective all of their products including make up which is a shocker.I am a repeat user and yes it meet my expectations.The products are so natural so no minded to have room for improvement.
Ashley C.
I absolutely love anything coconut. The body shops coconut smells amazing. I get comments every time I use their lotion. Their body butter makes my hands so soft. I absolutely would recommend any of their body butters and washes. Coconut being my favorite scent.
Amanda S.
Tell City
I personally love all coconut smelling thing and this smells so amazing! It is very effective and is just amazing!! It is so gentle on my skin and makes my skin feel amazing after I use it! It has went above and beyond my expectations! Canโ€™t wait to get more!
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
I love the smell of coconut lotions and soaps so I buy this often, especially for quick gifts for friends. Itโ€™s a good value and makes it so I change my loofah more frequently than I think to do. 10/10 would recommend. Love this product and the morals of the company
ashley k.
this is a really cute set and t would make a great gift i dont know anyone who wouldnt be happy about receiving this i totally going to purchase it again when i am out of gift ideas also the price didnt hurt my wallet at all and i loved thag as well. ย :)ย