BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelly F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well I absolutely adore anything Coconutty, this smells absolutely gorgeous. It's good for the skin, it's kind on the skin but most of all what I like about it is Coconut as Agents in it that are really good for promoting healthy skin. Well deserved 5 Stars for this one
Megan S.
Wednesbury , West Midlands
These make great gifts and always smell great as well. The body shop always makes great skin care products. I'd say you do get value for money with these as they often come in a little gift box or bag. Would recommend if your struggling to think of a gift for someone.
Nicole C.
, East kilbride
I absolutely love the body shop body butters! They come in so many different scents and are so thick that a little goes a long way. They are priced really well and at any one time, I will have 4 or 5 in my house! I feel like I never finish them but thats definitely not a complaint.
Leigh G.
This is my favorite scent out of their whole range. It makes me feel like I'm in a tropical paradise. I bought this initially as a gift for a friend, and I couldn't resist getting one for myself as well. You can't go wrong with the price either, super affordable!
Tabitha J.
Bodelwyddan , Denbighshire
Reminds me of holiday! The most gorgeous smelling product body shop had ever made, every time I wear the body cream or any of the coconut products people comment! Lots of compliments and a fabsulous gift set that I wouldn’t mind getting in my stocking every year!
Louisianna L.
CA24BY
Absolutely amazing, it smells delicious. It has a beautiful coconut smell too it. I am a repetitive user of the product , and I bought it at the body shop. The packaging is outstanding and it comes with 2 other products to use . I would definitely buy it again !
Laura R.
I absolutely love the coconut scent! It’s not like that fake coconut smell like it’s actually pretty genuine. It’s definitly good value and not too pricey. I usually use the strawberry body lotions but this coconut one works just as well and still smells great
vanisha n.
London
Although I love her coconut scent in the body shop prouducts I think recently they have started to get a lot more overpowering than they were. The body butters do there job and really make your skin feel smooth however I’m not really a fan of the shower gels.
Carole D.
The body shop Coconut body 2 piece set is amazing, It's very effective on keeping your skin moisturize and smelling good.  It is gentle on the skin but does leave a greasy feeling.  I have been using the body butter for years and I would recommended.
Genesis T.
'''''Haaaaa amooo el coco es delicioso y riquisimooo quiero q llege el mio y que sean varios por favor amo mucho el coco y quiero brobarlo ahora mismo y mi familia quiere probar este producto que es de coco ,todos amamos el coco muy ricoooo y delicioso