BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber N.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
the smell of these products is great. this and pink grapefruit are a dream. the moisturiser is rather good for all over body and keep smelling good throughout the day. i like to use the moisturiser when doing fake tan for the dry areas. i recommend
Jodiee P.
Berkshire, ['', '', "['', '', 'Bracknell']"]
I got this product as a gifts st Christmas time and absolutely loved it. The packaging is lovely and it smells delicious! It wasn’t my first time trying it and will continue to carry on using this! I would call recommend this product, great value!
Shraddha P.
I am a lover of body butters and I have been using the different variants of bodyshop body butters. The coconut is one of my favourites but the only drawback is the aroma is not very pleasing like the others.
Iqra Z.
London
This product smells great and is moisturising on the skin and gives a healthy looking glow! The pacakaging is also very cute and is worth the price. I didn't expect it to apply so smoothly I love it and would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Her E.
mumbai
Coconut is what has multiple uses. My skin care is never completed without the coconut oil. Talking about the product it has a quite good packaging and has managed to impress me. All of my expectations have meet and have no other recommendation.
Brooke W.
Wellington
I love the gift sets, there great gifts for other and even better gift for yourself. The smells are amazing it’s almost impossible to choose between the options your have, I recommend it to others and know a lot of people who enjoy these sets !
Milly B.
So I gave my mum this for her birthday along with something else from body shop and as soon as she tried it she love love loved it, she told me that it definitely met her expectations and she recommended it to her mother and she loves it too!!!
Emma F.
Spencer St, Burton Latimer
I always buy these sets as Christmas presents because let's face it, if you didn't get Body Shop smelliest for Christmas then where were you? So good for the price and the whole ethic of the body shop brand sits really well with me as a whole.
Nicha F.
Suratthani, Koh Samui
The body shop is perfect for everything especially product that contains coconut as an ingredient or coconut itself heals like a wonder! I am obsessed with coconut and my face has never been more glowing and a tint of radiance before :)
Kayla E.
Fort langley, BC
Love this product. Super smooth. Smells amazing, effective yes. Makes my skin feel amazing, great packaging easy to open. Totally met my expectations, I would buy this product again and again. No no room for improvement it's perfect.