BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amira A.
Giza
I love this set, the smell of the coconut is really nice, this set is really gentle to the skin, it helps moisturizing it, it is very effective, I do recommend it for other people, I bought it from The body shop Branch in city stars mall, You can improve it through making the bottle bigger a bit.
Suzanne J.
Barrhead, Barrhead
Oh my goodness, i love these products, the smell of the coconuts is so devine and i cat get enough of them, i normally order on line or i go to my local shop and pick up a great deal. I like to use this product straight after i have a shower which makes my skin feel to soft and smells incredible.
Ayden O.
Hamilton
Absolutely love the lotions from here. They are very refreshing and leave your sling feelings soft for the whole day. Would definitely recommend for dry skin. Picked this one up from a friend for my birthday. This product is wonderful and makes my skin very moisturized for the whole day.
Jess P.
Manchester, Lancashire
I'm in love with the smell the packaging the feel of this product when on the skin it's just overall an amazing product !! I bought this product from boots and I always buy more as soon as I run out. My favourite smell and flavour is coconut so this for me is one of my all time favourite products from the body shop :) highly recommend
Marriyah M.
I was given this set as a birthday present. I’m not really a fan of coconut smell bot the products are good quality and are good for my skin so i do use them every now and then but not regularly. I would buy this product again but in a different scent so that i would use it more often
Jo H.
Beaver County, AB
Let me start by saying that I love the body shop. I got this as a gift the first time I used it. It worked amazingly. I loved it. Once it runs out I always buy more almost immediately. This is one of the products I don't think I could live without. I would definitely recommend this.
Alice 🖤.
hawkinge
Smells beautiful and feels great on the skin. I feel it is very good for dry skin. I have used it several times however I did get a good result from my first use of it. It was gentle on the skin and is a good value for the price. I  would definitely recommend this to others.
Stephanie Marie d.
MIAMI, FL
excelente producto me enamore desde el dia que fui a la tienda y compre este set de cremas para el cuerpo lo compre en la pagina de ellos  mi expectativa de estos productos lo califico con 5 estrellas los volveria a usar cada dia mas adicional son buenos y tienen un olor bien rico.
Nada T.
It's a really nice product. i like the  texture that has and of course the smell. Im not disappointed of using it, i would continue buying it. its gentle to the skin but sometimes i think is too oily. I prefer to use it every time that i take a shower. its worth to buy it.
🌸 M.
merida yucatan
the smell of these products is amazing, i love bath time just because of these, i got mine at a christmas value pack, and i don't regret it at all, the fact that are organic and cruelty free is a big extra, and i think i will be buying again.
plus: my bathroom smells amazing