BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lamia A.
actually i am a big fan of all the body shop collections .. it very gentle and smooth .. the odor sustains for a very long time .. some times after showers also .. but i am a not a big fan of coconut odor .. i feel like i am in the kitchen .. otherwise .. it is great
Tabitha J.
The village , Bodelwyddan
Reminds me of holiday! The most gorgeous smelling product body shop had ever made, every time I wear the body cream or any of the coconut products people comment! Lots of compliments and a fabsulous gift set that I wouldn’t mind getting in my stocking every year!
Louisianna L.
CA24BY
Absolutely amazing, it smells delicious. It has a beautiful coconut smell too it. I am a repetitive user of the product , and I bought it at the body shop. The packaging is outstanding and it comes with 2 other products to use . I would definitely buy it again !
vanisha n.
London
Although I love her coconut scent in the body shop prouducts I think recently they have started to get a lot more overpowering than they were. The body butters do there job and really make your skin feel smooth however I’m not really a fan of the shower gels.
Carole D.
The body shop Coconut body 2 piece set is amazing, It's very effective on keeping your skin moisturize and smelling good.  It is gentle on the skin but does leave a greasy feeling.  I have been using the body butter for years and I would recommended.
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
J'aime j'aime j'aime ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💯💯💯❤💯💯💯
Genesis T.
'''''Haaaaa amooo el coco es delicioso y riquisimooo quiero q llege el mio y que sean varios por favor amo mucho el coco y quiero brobarlo ahora mismo y mi familia quiere probar este producto que es de coco ,todos amamos el coco muy ricoooo y delicioso
Melanie B.
St. John's
This 3 piece set was given to me as a gift & I loved it! I found all 3 products to be gentle on my skin, including the after results of the body scrub! This gift set comes in smaller portions, but the product goes a long way! Definitely recommend.
Ritika V.
New Delhi
Super amazing product for body makes it super soft and plus it’s coconut so it gives a natural glow to the skin and is super soft on the skin and It’s quite effective as coconut removes all the tanning and dullness of the skin I recommend this to everyone
Grace A.
It leaves you feeling fresh. Because it came in a set I didnt really Need so much product of each. The smell of coconut makes you feel like youre at the beach, it is very calming and I do recommend it hardly to everyone out there, it a winning product