BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nermeein M.
cairo
The body shop is the perfect shop to bring from them the coconut lotion ,Body-butter ,scrub and shower gel it’s smell is like a real coconut intense of the smell is really expensive 😍😍 The Body Shop Coconut Beauty Bag
Deven L.
Norfolk
I purchased this lovely little set for a female family member and they loved it. It’s the perfect little gift to pop into a stocking filler, very good value with Body shop’s discounts online!
Naii D.
Oh My !! Definitely One of my favorite products out there, most probably cause of the Amazing scent of COCONUTS <3 The packing is so pretty and looks even cute on bathroom shelves to decorate a little. It's very relaxing and it makes your body feel so soft ! I truly recommended to everyone there is a huge variety of scents, everyone will find something they like.
Nani D.
I waa really suprised cause it smelled actually to coconut. I have seen and tryed so much products with coconut in them but I’m always ending with just Aii light coconut smell. And the body butter is so amazing to my (dry) skin. If you have dry skin and if you haven’t try this run to your nearest body shop and try it. xx The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
Youri J.
Product arrived between the estimated delivery date and was packaged securely. Items had tape on all caps and were wrapped in bubble wrap and taped. The fragrance smells like coconut, not suntan lotion and I find it very pleasant. There are other blends in the description, but I am not familiar with them. It's soft, sweet, and somewhat fresh. I would wear this year around.
Chandhini S.
London, London
This is the perfect set for everyone.  I was actually selfish and got myself the body shop coconut set to use.  I love the smell of coconuts but it is subtle enough without being too overpowering.  It is perfect for the spa-finish feel without spending that much money.  It is long lasting and helps tackle dry skin perfectly.
noha k.
i got it as a gifty birthday i adore its smell specially in winter its so warm i loved the packaging its so gentle on my skin its really effective and am in love with it once it finishes i might buy it again
Creative a.
The coconut body bath is so  moisturizing  and feels so light . Packing is amazing and looks so attractive. It's very much effective because coconut just helps to exfoliate and moisture skin. It really meet my expectations and I was so surprised by the consistency. Great value. Good smell. I would totally recommend it.
Lesley K.
I love the smell of the bodyshop coconut range .it reminds me of summer .its fruity fresh and the fragrance lingers .its easy to use I use the shower gel followed by Tahoe body butter it keeps my skin from getting dry .i have also used the scrub to exfoliate my skin . I would recommend this range of products
Amira A.
Giza
I love this set, the smell of the coconut is really nice, this set is really gentle to the skin, it helps moisturizing it, it is very effective, I do recommend it for other people, I bought it from The body shop Branch in city stars mall, You can improve it through making the bottle bigger a bit.