BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marriyah M.
I was given this set as a birthday present. I’m not really a fan of coconut smell bot the products are good quality and are good for my skin so i do use them every now and then but not regularly. I would buy this product again but in a different scent so that i would use it more often
Alice 🖤.
hawkinge
Smells beautiful and feels great on the skin. I feel it is very good for dry skin. I have used it several times however I did get a good result from my first use of it. It was gentle on the skin and is a good value for the price. I  would definitely recommend this to others.
Stephanie Marie d.
MIAMI, FL
excelente producto me enamore desde el dia que fui a la tienda y compre este set de cremas para el cuerpo lo compre en la pagina de ellos  mi expectativa de estos productos lo califico con 5 estrellas los volveria a usar cada dia mas adicional son buenos y tienen un olor bien rico.
Nada T.
It's a really nice product. i like the  texture that has and of course the smell. Im not disappointed of using it, i would continue buying it. its gentle to the skin but sometimes i think is too oily. I prefer to use it every time that i take a shower. its worth to buy it.
🌸 M.
merida yucatan
the smell of these products is amazing, i love bath time just because of these, i got mine at a christmas value pack, and i don't regret it at all, the fact that are organic and cruelty free is a big extra, and i think i will be buying again.
plus: my bathroom smells amazing
Renata K.
Dover
This Coconut body bath 3 piece gift was good product for my body. My skin is sensitive and this is great for my body. I don;t have any allergies!!!! Four months ago I buy this and that will be the best cosmetic in all world. I recommended this women who loves coconut!!!!
Stella |.
Newcastle kwazula natal
I absolutely love this ! I love the smell it’s really effective I’m obsessed with this such a great value :) been using this for few months now and I’m Inlove makes your skin feel super soft and hydrated I would definitely recommend this if you haven’t worth your money :)
Shelly F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well I absolutely adore anything Coconutty, this smells absolutely gorgeous. It's good for the skin, it's kind on the skin but most of all what I like about it is Coconut as Agents in it that are really good for promoting healthy skin. Well deserved 5 Stars for this one
Megan S.
Wednesbury , West Midlands
These make great gifts and always smell great as well. The body shop always makes great skin care products. I'd say you do get value for money with these as they often come in a little gift box or bag. Would recommend if your struggling to think of a gift for someone.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
I absolutely love the body shop body butters! They come in so many different scents and are so thick that a little goes a long way. They are priced really well and at any one time, I will have 4 or 5 in my house! I feel like I never finish them but thats definitely not a complaint.