BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lamia A.
actually i am a big fan of all the body shop collections .. it very gentle and smooth .. the odor sustains for a very long time .. some times after showers also .. but i am a not a big fan of coconut odor .. i feel like i am in the kitchen .. otherwise .. it is great
Milly B.
So I gave my mum this for her birthday along with something else from body shop and as soon as she tried it she love love loved it, she told me that it definitely met her expectations and she recommended it to her mother and she loves it too!!!
JONA| α.
Bergen
absolutely love these products. the smell the taxture and the effect they have on the skin is amazing. it is so gentle .i bought it at the local the body shop store and it totally met my expectations. i would definitelly buy it again.
Sharla M.
Moose Jaw
My skin felt so nice and the smell is so nice. It does exactly what it was suppose to and was affordable and worth my money for what I got. I had used other products in this brand and once again I loved this product too. I love this
sophie t.
Perth
very cute gift pack that would be great for birthdays as everyone loves it. Coconut smell is amazing and so strong, I have been disappointed by other products in the past but this one is the best. I would highly recommend this to others and if you don't like coconut the other flavours are great too!
Ashley C.
Keswick Ridge, NB
I love how this product smells and how it makes my skin feel. I usually have a problem with dry skin but this 3 piece set gives you everything that you need. i am very happy with this product i would recommend this to everyone
Nella L.
I love anything with coconut in it & this range from the body shop is amazing! It is a little bit pricey but you do get a good value for your money as the products itself works really good & you do get 3 products to try!
Semia R.
The perfect gift (to receive!) i loved the body shower gel, left a really nice scent but not too whelming. the scrunchie is good quality- long lasting.. not like the £1 ones you buy that fall apart after 2-3 uses.
Maully K.
Coconut everything every day :) body shop gift packs are perfect because it's like your whole regime in one, and can be wrapped easily. The coconut smells amazing, and is moisturizing in the shower, making my whole bathroom smell like coconut, and the body butter is devine. My husband doesn't like perfumes and scents, so it can be hard to find something that works for both of us, but the coconut is hubby approved 💜
Morgan V.
Sudbury , ON
I love the body shops kits they are cheap but have an amazing value.The products are some of my favourites!The coconut scent is my favourite out of all the scents!I would definitely repurchase this same kit!