BY THE BODY SHOP #10 in Skincare Sets

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess K.
FORT MCMURRAY, AB
This has got to be one of my favorite smells from The Body Shop. I love coconut anything, but sometimes you can tell when something has a very artificial/cheap coconut smell to it.
It has 3 fantastic products, so moisturizing and

This 3 piece set in particular, is so easy to gift, and the store will even wrap it for you!
Chandhini S.
Paddington, London
This is the perfect set for everyone.  I was actually selfish and got myself the body shop coconut set to use.  I love the smell of coconuts but it is subtle enough without being too overpowering.  It is perfect for the spa-finish feel without spending that much money.  It is long lasting and helps tackle dry skin perfectly.
Creative a.
The coconut body bath is so  moisturizing  and feels so light . Packing is amazing and looks so attractive. It's very much effective because coconut just helps to exfoliate and moisture skin. It really meet my expectations and I was so surprised by the consistency. Great value. Good smell. I would totally recommend it.
Lesley K.
I love the smell of the bodyshop coconut range .it reminds me of summer .its fruity fresh and the fragrance lingers .its easy to use I use the shower gel followed by Tahoe body butter it keeps my skin from getting dry .i have also used the scrub to exfoliate my skin . I would recommend this range of products
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
Oh my goodness, i love these products, the smell of the coconuts is so devine and i cat get enough of them, i normally order on line or i go to my local shop and pick up a great deal. I like to use this product straight after i have a shower which makes my skin feel to soft and smells incredible.
Ayden O.
Hamilton
Absolutely love the lotions from here. They are very refreshing and leave your sling feelings soft for the whole day. Would definitely recommend for dry skin. Picked this one up from a friend for my birthday. This product is wonderful and makes my skin very moisturized for the whole day.
Marriyah M.
I was given this set as a birthday present. I’m not really a fan of coconut smell bot the products are good quality and are good for my skin so i do use them every now and then but not regularly. I would buy this product again but in a different scent so that i would use it more often
Alice 🖤.
hawkinge
Smells beautiful and feels great on the skin. I feel it is very good for dry skin. I have used it several times however I did get a good result from my first use of it. It was gentle on the skin and is a good value for the price. I  would definitely recommend this to others.
Nada T.
It's a really nice product. i like the  texture that has and of course the smell. Im not disappointed of using it, i would continue buying it. its gentle to the skin but sometimes i think is too oily. I prefer to use it every time that i take a shower. its worth to buy it.
Stephanie Marie d.
MIAMI, FL
excelente producto me enamore desde el dia que fui a la tienda y compre este set de cremas para el cuerpo lo compre en la pagina de ellos  mi expectativa de estos productos lo califico con 5 estrellas los volveria a usar cada dia mas adicional son buenos y tienen un olor bien rico.