BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer d.
I gifted this to several people and all of them loved it. They said all the products are amazing.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Your skin will feel so great and be so healthy after using this set. Great price for the quality!
Mildred F.
Orlando, FL
Love the body butter! It's so rich and creamy! The smell is amazing, the coconut is my favorite
Allison 🎃.
bayonne
I absolutely love the smell of coconut. These products smell so good and feel like butter.
Kelsey
This is a great product. It is a great price and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Kristina B.
Vernon Center
It’s almost Christmas time and this would be a fabulous gift for ur mom or a special friend
Alexis B.
philidelphia
Best body scrub leaves your skin soft and smells great. I would tell everyone about this
Dina R.
Alexandria
I love all of the Coconut products from the Body Shop! :)
I really LIKE this shower cream, however, don't LOVE it as it is hard to lather and takes a bit to work into a lather.
I really wish the Body Shop would make Coconut shower GEL as the shower gels lather so much easier (and quicker).
However, I still love this shower cream for the fact that it smells like Coconut (and I am obsessed with Coconut). :)
Nicole N.
Atlantic Canada
Takes you away to a warmer place. I adore these during the summer months but sometimes it’s nice to escape during the cold ones as well :D. Soft, soothing, and moisturizing just what you’d expect for TBS. High quality at an affordable price.
sophie t.
Perth
very cute gift pack that would be great for birthdays as everyone loves it. Coconut smell is amazing and so strong, I have been disappointed by other products in the past but this one is the best. I would highly recommend this to others and if you don't like coconut the other flavours are great too!