Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer d.
I gifted this to several people and all of them loved it. They said all the products are amazing.
Mildred F.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
Love the body butter! It's so rich and creamy! The smell is amazing, the coconut is my favorite
Allison 🎃.
I absolutely love the smell of coconut. These products smell so good and feel like butter.
Kristina B.
Vernon Center
It’s almost Christmas time and this would be a fabulous gift for ur mom or a special friend
Alexis B.
Best body scrub leaves your skin soft and smells great. I would tell everyone about this
Sidi slimane
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Dina R.
I love all of the Coconut products from the Body Shop! :)
I really LIKE this shower cream, however, don't LOVE it as it is hard to lather and takes a bit to work into a lather.
I really wish the Body Shop would make Coconut shower GEL as the shower gels lather so much easier (and quicker).
However, I still love this shower cream for the fact that it smells like Coconut (and I am obsessed with Coconut). :)
sophie t.
very cute gift pack that would be great for birthdays as everyone loves it. Coconut smell is amazing and so strong, I have been disappointed by other products in the past but this one is the best. I would highly recommend this to others and if you don't like coconut the other flavours are great too!
Sarah N.
cairo , Egypt
Okay so people are saying it's too small but when I opened it, I think everything is reasonably sized?? I didn't see a loofa when I first opened it to check the size of everything but that doesn't mean there isn't one. I got this as a gift for my mom and I think she will really like it. But for real guys it's really reasonable sized stuff. Some reviews were making it out like it's sample sized stuff but it's not.
Youri J.
Product arrived between the estimated delivery date and was packaged securely. Items had tape on all caps and were wrapped in bubble wrap and taped. The fragrance smells like coconut, not suntan lotion and I find it very pleasant. There are other blends in the description, but I am not familiar with them. It's soft, sweet, and somewhat fresh. I would wear this year around.