BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison 🎃.
bayonne
I absolutely love the smell of coconut. These products smell so good and feel like butter.
Kelsey
This is a great product. It is a great price and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Kristina B.
Vernon Center
It’s almost Christmas time and this would be a fabulous gift for ur mom or a special friend
Alexis B.
philidelphia
Best body scrub leaves your skin soft and smells great. I would tell everyone about this
Dina R.
Alexandria
I love all of the Coconut products from the Body Shop! :)
I really LIKE this shower cream, however, don't LOVE it as it is hard to lather and takes a bit to work into a lather.
I really wish the Body Shop would make Coconut shower GEL as the shower gels lather so much easier (and quicker).
However, I still love this shower cream for the fact that it smells like Coconut (and I am obsessed with Coconut). :)
Adham s.
Shah alam
I was excited i had recieved this lip butter as i had been meaning to buy it. As i previously stated, my favourite Body Shop scent/flavour is coconut (obviously not everyones cuppa) so to have this in Lip butter form was aces.The lip butters are just as amazing as the body butters.I could seriously eat this. I have it on my lips as i type this and i am really trying hard not to lick them.They contain Beeswax, Cocoa butter & vitamin E.It feels like silk on your lips, and i actually found this scent/flavour to be alot more moisturising than the ever so famous “yes yes yes”, even though i think the “yes yes yes” lip butter has the best scent i have ever come across.Again i would have to reccommend these lip butters to everyone as i have also been through my fair share of different scented pots of these, and i dont think i could be without one in the bottom of my handbag, i sometimes even prefer them to Carmex (Shh)rrp: £4.85
Sarah N.
cairo , Egypt
Okay so people are saying it's too small but when I opened it, I think everything is reasonably sized?? I didn't see a loofa when I first opened it to check the size of everything but that doesn't mean there isn't one. I got this as a gift for my mom and I think she will really like it. But for real guys it's really reasonable sized stuff. Some reviews were making it out like it's sample sized stuff but it's not.
Jess K.
Fort mcmurray
This has got to be one of my favorite smells from The Body Shop. I love coconut anything, but sometimes you can tell when something has a very artificial/cheap coconut smell to it.
It has 3 fantastic products, so moisturizing and

This 3 piece set in particular, is so easy to gift, and the store will even wrap it for you!
Renata K.
Dover
This Coconut body bath 3 piece gift was good product for my body. My skin is sensitive and this is great for my body. I don;t have any allergies!!!! Four months ago I buy this and that will be the best cosmetic in all world. I recommended this women who loves coconut!!!!
Stella |.
Newcastle kwazula natal
I absolutely love this ! I love the smell it’s really effective I’m obsessed with this such a great value :) been using this for few months now and I’m Inlove makes your skin feel super soft and hydrated I would definitely recommend this if you haven’t worth your money :)