BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria P.
My daughter swears by it. The coconut smell it's amazing, it's a brand she trusts and she loves the coconut smell
Rose B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Love the body shop stuff. I only wish there was more product in it, and I had one less than an hour away from me.
Jennifer P.
Palmetto, GA
I love everything coconut so I'd really love to try this one, it looks really pretty and I bet it smells great!
Megan K.
Depew, NY
I love this product. Keeps my skin feeling fresh all day. It’s very gentle and easy to use. It’s a great value!
Laila R.
Awesome product it helped make my skin smoother & brighter it also has a nice scent to it & its a good size.
Aarti M.
Ashburn
This 3 pic gift set is really good idea 💡 for Christmas and birthday all girls like this kind of pampering 😀
Merrisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Got it as a gift from my fiancé and its one of my favorites. It smells AMAZING and makes my skin feel great.
Megan T.
Birmingham, AL
Great smell and great scrub. Found at target for a great price. I use twice a week and have great results.
Robin R.
United States
I LOVE THIS! Always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after using it. Will never change to another soap!
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I got this as a gift and absolutely loved it. Loved how it smelled and felt on my sin. Highly recommend it.