BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer P.
Palmetto, GA
I love everything coconut so I'd really love to try this one, it looks really pretty and I bet it smells great!
Megan K.
Depew, NY
I love this product. Keeps my skin feeling fresh all day. It’s very gentle and easy to use. It’s a great value!
Laila R.
Awesome product it helped make my skin smoother & brighter it also has a nice scent to it & its a good size.
Aarti M.
Ashburn
This 3 pic gift set is really good idea 💡 for Christmas and birthday all girls like this kind of pampering 😀
Merrisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Got it as a gift from my fiancé and its one of my favorites. It smells AMAZING and makes my skin feel great.
Megan T.
Birmingham, AL
Great smell and great scrub. Found at target for a great price. I use twice a week and have great results.
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I got this as a gift and absolutely loved it. Loved how it smelled and felt on my sin. Highly recommend it.
Aris M.
I got this as a gift and I feel in luv with it I luv the smell of coconut.... and it’s great for your body
Robin R.
United States
I LOVE THIS! Always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after using it. Will never change to another soap!
Jayme M.
Smells great!! Your skin will feel awesome after using this product. It will make you feel soft and smooth!