BY THE BODY SHOP #65 in Skincare Sets

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
I got this set as a gift and love it! The body wash smells amazing and the body creme doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
Jamie S.
Delicious scent. A great gift to give to someone you love for the holidays. There are three products which is great.
April B.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this product it's natural and affordable. It's a nice product to give as a gift also so I would recommend it.
Paola V.
Inman
I love coconut its smell good and it feels great on your skin, It's very refreshing. Hopefully you give this a try (:
Abby 💓.
El Paso
I love coco so this products are good for my skin so I would buy and recommend this product to my friends and family
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
I️ like most things coconut, but I️ must say these products are nothing to rave about. They are also pretty pricey.
Anna A.
Sacramento
The smell is delicious. Highly hydrating and perfect for dry skin. This makes a great gift for anyone in your life.
Samantha C.
I absolutely loved this. I love the coconut smell it gave me. I will most definitely be getting this product again.
Jessica B.
I love anything coconut and this is absolutely amazing! !!! I haven't found nothing like it ever!!! Would recommend
Rose B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Love the body shop stuff. I only wish there was more product in it, and I had one less than an hour away from me.