BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
👑🌟Desmond O.
Clanton
It is amazing for gifting or you can keep it for yourself and is very effective in my words. It has a great smell also.
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
I got this set as a gift and love it! The body wash smells amazing and the body creme doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
April B.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this product it's natural and affordable. It's a nice product to give as a gift also so I would recommend it.
Jamie S.
Delicious scent. A great gift to give to someone you love for the holidays. There are three products which is great.
Abby 💓.
El Paso
I love coco so this products are good for my skin so I would buy and recommend this product to my friends and family
Paola V.
Inman
I love coconut its smell good and it feels great on your skin, It's very refreshing. Hopefully you give this a try (:
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
I️ like most things coconut, but I️ must say these products are nothing to rave about. They are also pretty pricey.
Jessica B.
I love anything coconut and this is absolutely amazing! !!! I haven't found nothing like it ever!!! Would recommend
Samantha C.
I absolutely loved this. I love the coconut smell it gave me. I will most definitely be getting this product again.
Anna A.
Sacramento
The smell is delicious. Highly hydrating and perfect for dry skin. This makes a great gift for anyone in your life.