BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abby 💓.
El Paso
I love coco so this products are good for my skin so I would buy and recommend this product to my friends and family
April B.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this product it's natural and affordable. It's a nice product to give as a gift also so I would recommend it.
Jamie S.
Delicious scent. A great gift to give to someone you love for the holidays. There are three products which is great.
Paola V.
Inman
I love coconut its smell good and it feels great on your skin, It's very refreshing. Hopefully you give this a try (:
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
I️ like most things coconut, but I️ must say these products are nothing to rave about. They are also pretty pricey.
Anna A.
Sacramento
The smell is delicious. Highly hydrating and perfect for dry skin. This makes a great gift for anyone in your life.
Jessica B.
I love anything coconut and this is absolutely amazing! !!! I haven't found nothing like it ever!!! Would recommend
Samantha C.
I absolutely loved this. I love the coconut smell it gave me. I will most definitely be getting this product again.
Rose B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Love the body shop stuff. I only wish there was more product in it, and I had one less than an hour away from me.
Maria P.
My daughter swears by it. The coconut smell it's amazing, it's a brand she trusts and she loves the coconut smell