BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keleigh K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this and it takes me back to the beach I take it with me whenever I go on vacation very soothing to the skin feels nice
Monia H.
Paterson
I love the pleasant smell of coconutv, the bath experience it provides me is so sensational , I got it as a gift it was awesome
monica S.
The smell is just divine that makes me want to eat it. Really really fresh and good. Hydrates my skin just like butter!
Audrey H.
Pico Rivera , CA
Coconut everything is what I'm all about! I love the smell of coconut and it has great benefits for your skin hair and nails
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
I love the scent of coconut and this gift set truly captures the scent of fresh coconut! Works well on normal to dry skin.
Connie F.
I love this stuff and bady shop products. The smell is amazing and it is a great price. I will continue to use this product
Nicole M.
helendale
This set was alright . It had s very great coconut scent and the body wash was very well and worked well with the loofa.
Nicole G.
Muncie, IN
This stuff makes me skin feel so smooth and I love the smell! I received this as a gift from my grandma and I love this!
Lauren B.
This gift set is great. Perfect gift for any holiday or birthday. Smells Devine! I love this gift set! My sister loved it
Shaquita P.
Newark, OH
The perfect product for dry irritated skin. This will help before your eyes. One amazing product for cheap. But worth it