BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Audrey H.
Pico Rivera , CA
Coconut everything is what I'm all about! I love the smell of coconut and it has great benefits for your skin hair and nails
monica S.
The smell is just divine that makes me want to eat it. Really really fresh and good. Hydrates my skin just like butter!
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
I love the scent of coconut and this gift set truly captures the scent of fresh coconut! Works well on normal to dry skin.
Connie F.
I love this stuff and bady shop products. The smell is amazing and it is a great price. I will continue to use this product
Nicole G.
Muncie, IN
This stuff makes me skin feel so smooth and I love the smell! I received this as a gift from my grandma and I love this!
Lauren B.
This gift set is great. Perfect gift for any holiday or birthday. Smells Devine! I love this gift set! My sister loved it
Nicole M.
helendale
This set was alright . It had s very great coconut scent and the body wash was very well and worked well with the loofa.
Shaquita P.
Newark, OH
The perfect product for dry irritated skin. This will help before your eyes. One amazing product for cheap. But worth it
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
I got this set as a gift and love it! The body wash smells amazing and the body creme doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
👑🌟Desmond O.
Clanton
It is amazing for gifting or you can keep it for yourself and is very effective in my words. It has a great smell also.