BY THE BODY SHOP #10 in Skincare Sets

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haileigh T.
I received this for Christmas last year and it was pretty nice. It made my skin smell amazing. So I would definitely buy this again.
juana M.
Love the smell of coconut.  It’s very relaxing.  Did not dry my skin, it left me feeling clean and soft .  You will not be disappointed
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
These coconut products are miracle workers. They bring it that nice radiant shine in my skin tone and I use it daily, you should too.
Nita-Pita S.
Miami
It was a gift. I liked it and it's nice but I don't usually have store close to me so it's hard to find but I thought it was amazing
Shelby L.
Lithia Springs, GA
Love coconut everything. And my whole bathroom smells like paradise after I shower. Feels so good on my skin and my favorite loofa
sanaz j.
round rock , TX
I absolutely adore using these on my body, they smell incredible and feel amazing on the skin, they leave the skin soft and smooth.
Caitlin C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am a repeat customer. I love the entire line of Vit c. I love the scent, the feel, the tingles! I have used this for years now.
Keleigh K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this and it takes me back to the beach I take it with me whenever I go on vacation very soothing to the skin feels nice
Monia H.
Paterson
I love the pleasant smell of coconutv, the bath experience it provides me is so sensational , I got it as a gift it was awesome
August R.
Longview, TX
The smell of this is absolutely amazing and to die for! I’m a huge coconut/vanilla person and this makes me smell amazinggggg.