BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nita-Pita S.
Miami
It was a gift. I liked it and it's nice but I don't usually have store close to me so it's hard to find but I thought it was amazing
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
These coconut products are miracle workers. They bring it that nice radiant shine in my skin tone and I use it daily, you should too.
sanaz j.
Amarillo
I absolutely adore using these on my body, they smell incredible and feel amazing on the skin, they leave the skin soft and smooth.
Shelby L.
Lithia Springs, GA
Love coconut everything. And my whole bathroom smells like paradise after I shower. Feels so good on my skin and my favorite loofa
Caitlin C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am a repeat customer. I love the entire line of Vit c. I love the scent, the feel, the tingles! I have used this for years now.
August R.
Tyler, TX
The smell of this is absolutely amazing and to die for! I’m a huge coconut/vanilla person and this makes me smell amazinggggg.
Tiffany L.
Got this as a gift and I loved it. I have no idea the actual cost of it but, I'd definitely spend the money to buy another set!
Monia H.
Paterson
I love the pleasant smell of coconutv, the bath experience it provides me is so sensational , I got it as a gift it was awesome
Keleigh K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this and it takes me back to the beach I take it with me whenever I go on vacation very soothing to the skin feels nice
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
I kinda didn't like the sent of this. I am not a fan of coconut and it was a gift so o had to use. It does make your skin soft