BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
TyJanique L.
I brought this product because I love the body shop and I love coconut any. Their packaging is always simple but cute. I was far from disappointed, it smells just like coconut the moment you crack the seal. I got it from the body shop in the mini shopping plaza close to where I work. I might not get it again for myself only because the body shop have so many great products I haven't tried.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love this stuff it's so amazing leaves skin so buttery velvety soft.. body shop stands the test of time. Legit the highest quality of the best of the best. The scents amazing the products amazing for me the price is fair for this quality I am so excited for fall and christmas scents and packaging special deals be on the look out ladies they have specials thst r amazing check the website !
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Received this as a gift and boy am I glad I did.  The scent is magnificent and good enough to eat.  Sometimes I swear I have to stop myself.  It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed.  I love it.  The coconut is my favorite scent but this one nailed it.  It's not the fake scent you get that has more of a waxy nasty smell. It's perfect.  And last for a long time after using.
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
The Body Shop has ABSOLUTELY amazing products! All natural and boy you can tell! Its like heaven in a container/ Bottle! The absolute smell of nature and the feel of pureness! I love just lathering the cream /lotion on my skin its so soothing~! It breathtaking how a lotion can feel so amazing!  You absolutely should try this and anything in this store if you have not!
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
I love the butter coconut lotin, i sirously use it every day after showering and it smells so good and feel so refreshing. It for sure meet my expectations and the whole set is very afordable. I ove the packaging as evething in the body shop and i would for sure buy it again. It is alsoa very nice present for friends or moms.
Heidi F.
Escondido , CA
I enjoy The Body Shop products and this little gift set is perfect! The shower gel is creamy and moisturizing, the lip pot is awesome and can be found everywhere in my home, Handbag etc. super moisturizer. It's very important to incorporate a quality lip balm into your nightly beauty routine! Lips need lots of love too!
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
This smells amazing! I got this as a gift and it was the first lotion I got from them. It honestly smells so good you want to eat it! It goes on smoothly and doesn't irritate your skin! I also tried the Peach one and Passion Fruit one and I always get compliments! This set is really good during the holiday season for gifts!
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
I love the smell of coconut everything!! it's literally my favorite smell so this is my favorite wash. the packaging was cute and the smell lasted a long time which is rare because i feel like it usually fades away. anybody who loves coconut you need this!! i just wanna bathe in this stuff all day everyday
Justina W.
Portland
Love the smell. Rich lotion. Very soft and pure. I love this partucular scent.  Ery good value, abkut 22$ per full size productvplus u get beauty pointscif u register with bath and body. Packaging is simple. Its a product ill definately buy again. I have the grapecruit body lotion at home AND THE COCONUT.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)