BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
The Body Shop has ABSOLUTELY amazing products! All natural and boy you can tell! Its like heaven in a container/ Bottle! The absolute smell of nature and the feel of pureness! I love just lathering the cream /lotion on my skin its so soothing~! It breathtaking how a lotion can feel so amazing!  You absolutely should try this and anything in this store if you have not!
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
I love the butter coconut lotin, i sirously use it every day after showering and it smells so good and feel so refreshing. It for sure meet my expectations and the whole set is very afordable. I ove the packaging as evething in the body shop and i would for sure buy it again. It is alsoa very nice present for friends or moms.
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I have been using body shop products for years and they never seem to disappoint! The product met my expectations, has amazing packaging that makes me want to buy it, and the product is always very effective in making me smell amazing. I would buy the product again.
Zabreen A.
Brampton, ON
This is perfect as a gift for the upcoming holidays or a treat to yourself. I love coconut so this is definitely something I love. Its leaves your skin soft and moisturized and the price is great and budget friendly!
Emma F.
Sharon
I've only bought two products from the body shop, but I loved them so much, that they are already gone, and I just got them. The hand lotion on my skin, feels so amazing and the smell is to die for. Definitely recommend.
sheena s.
Council Blfs, IA
My husband got this for me last year for a stocking stuffer.it is tiny. But it smells amazing. The body butter is too die for. You smell amazing all day long. I have really sensitive skin and i had no issues.
Zoe W.
This is a great gift for the holidays for anybody I bought mine from online and I usually buy it online it is so effective and so soft Good value good price worth your money there’s really no room for improvement everything you need for the shower
TyJanique L.
I brought this product because I love the body shop and I love coconut any. Their packaging is always simple but cute. I was far from disappointed, it smells just like coconut the moment you crack the seal. I got it from the body shop in the mini shopping plaza close to where I work. I might not get it again for myself only because the body shop have so many great products I haven't tried.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
This stuff smells SOOOO good. And it's super moisturizing. Very effective and the price isn't bad. I'm a repeat user of a ton of body shop products including this one. I would definitely buy it again
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love this stuff it's so amazing leaves skin so buttery velvety soft.. body shop stands the test of time. Legit the highest quality of the best of the best. The scents amazing the products amazing for me the price is fair for this quality I am so excited for fall and christmas scents and packaging special deals be on the look out ladies they have specials thst r amazing check the website !