Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal Lubricantscoconu
Natural Personal Lubricant - Coconut Water-Based - 3 Fluid Ounce [Water-Based]

by coconu

100% natural ingredients . 100% cruelty free . Hypoallergenic . No genetically modified organisms . No alcohol, petroleum, parabens, gluten, phylates, fragrances and dyes .

Ph balanced; Rehydrates sensitive tissues; 100% edible; Does not contain alcohol, petroleum, parabens, gluten, fragrances or dyes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coconu Natural Personal Lubricant - Coconut Water-Based - 3 Fluid Ounce [Water-Based]!
laurissa G.
Smyrna, GA
10 out of 10 the best lubricant on the market. I have endometriosis, pelvic floor dysfunction and large amount of allergies. My husband and I have tried many products designed for sensitive skin and this product line is above the rest! The water-based is my favorite because it mimics your natural lubrication, safely works with toys, and is condom friendly. I also don't worry about having to use a strong soap to get it off. This is becoming one of my go-to wedding/ Bachelorette gifts for my friends! Also they now have sample sizes perfect for travel 😍
Jean V.
Coconu Natural Personal Lubricant - Coconut Water-Based - 3 Fluid Ounce [Water-Based] uploaded by Jean V.
This is the BEST water based (and condom compatible) personal lubricant on the market. It is quick absorbing and odorless which means there is never any clean up from this product. The company believes in all natural everything so you know you can trust what they are producing.

Looking for your answer?