BY COCOMAMA FOODS

Meet Your New B.F.F.(Breakfast Friend Forever) The Quinoa (keen-wa) Cereal is like oatmeal (except with more protein and all nine essential amino acids). And it's like new (except that it's made with a 5,000 year-old ancient grain). With plump cranberries, juicy orange and a hint of honey, it's like an orange cranberry muffin. Except it won't give you a muffin top. I am a foodie. There, I wrote it. But my taste buds' love for all things pancake-y came to an unfair end when I learned I had food allergies. Unwilling to be limited to a bland diet, I searched for nutritious, gluten-free options that actually taste good. Cue the tiny powerhouse, quinoa, which allowed me to create this cereal for both food-restricted friends along with all you food lovers out there. Sara Gragnolati, founder, Cocomama Foods Our Balanced Meal of protein, healthy fats and fiber is likely to make you scale buildings and pick up cars. Or at least give you hours of energy. see more...

Cocomama Foods Orange Cranberry Quinoa Cereal, 5-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Cocomama Foods Orange Cranberry Quinoa Cereal, 5-Ounce (Pack of 3)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?