cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment

by cocokind

Our TURMERIC Spot Treatment helps tackle inflammation and hyperpigmentation. Packed with turmeric, ginger, and tea tree oil, this organic treatment wards off breakouts and helps to brighten skin tone by reducing excess melanin production. Use alone or wear under the Chlorophyll Mask for extra acne-fighting power.

0.5 oz

Solution for

Treating acne on the spot without drying or irritating skin
Reducing inflammation that causes irritation or worsened breakouts
Balancing skin tone and brightening darker spots, hyperpigmentation, and scars

How to Use

Post cleansing, apply our spot treatment to blemishes, breakouts, or areas with uneven pigment for 20 minutes (or longer). Top off your TURMERIC Spot Treatment with the Organic Chlorophyll Mask for extra acne-fighting power. To remove, spray our toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over the affected area. Use as frequently as desired!

Note: Our Turmeric Spot Treatment will not stain your skin, but it will stain clothing or pillow cases! While sleeping with the Turmeric stick can be helpful, beware that your sheets may become turmeric gold!

Another note on removing the treatment: Turmeric is one of the strongest medicinal plants out there…and you can tell by how pigmented it is! If you have a harder time removing the turmeric with a damp cotton pad, apply our cleansing oil onto the cotton pad and gently massage over area. The oil will help pull out the pigment from your skin.

Ingredients

Organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, organic turmeric, organic ginger root, organic tea tree oil

How do you use this product? Frequency? Do you use it alone or as part of a multi step process?
just got this and was wondering when the best time to put it on, before or after cleansing the face?
What toner do you recommend removing this product with? Or are there any other removal methods that have worked better? My skin still looks so orange after removal I feel...
Start your review of cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Shanieka A.
S Ozone Park, NY
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Shanieka A.
Amazing product I used this for a week and after i was able to see my dark spots fade. I recommend this product for anyone who wants to get rid of dark spots fast. The application is easy is like a lip balm but for your face . If your skin is sensitive you may want to ask a skincare expert first my skin personally isn’t expensive so this works wonders
Allegra V.
Los Angeles , CA
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Allegra V.
Purchased at: Target
I just bought this after seeing it on Poosh. It’s amazing. I leave it on for 20 min as a treatment for acne or scars and I instantly see a smoother and brighter complexion underneath. I will say this even though it mentions it on the packaging but this will 100% stain anything. Wipe off completely after using and do not sleep with it on. The stick application makes its mess free and it glides on super easy. I love it.
Jona O.
Washington, DC
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Jona O.
If you suffer from dark spots from old acne, this is it. I used to have really bad cyst acne that never went away and if it did, I would be left with spots. Don’t expect a miracle right away. With the right skin care routine and utilizing this, after a couple of weeks you’ll notice the difference 💛
Kait M.
Fredonia, NY
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Kait M.
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Kait M.
This spot treatment is so great. I don’t typically get acne but when I do, it’s just one here or there. This mask completely eliminates redness and puffiness and I’ve noticed my acne heal in a day or two when I use it. And it’s all natural!!
Jackie J.
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Jackie J.
Purchased at: Target
This really has helped my hormonal acne. The redness goes down and the swelling. I will say the scent is really strong and the yellow can stain your clothes and bedding but it does work! The price isn’t too high and the ingredients are all natural which is what I aim for.
Jared B.
Purchased at: Target
I did not like this product, whatsoever. I had a pimple right under my eye/cheek area so I applied this product and left it for a while, but when I woke up the next morning, my entire cheek had broken out—it was 5x worse than it was before! After that, I had some terrible cystic acne under my eye for a couple weeks. I do not recommend this product.
Whitnie S.
Louisville, KY
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Whitnie S.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! The fact that it has wholesome ingredients and the list isn’t a mile long with words you can’t pronounce, there is literally 5 ingredients!! I have been experiencing pretty aggressive breakouts, so I have quite a bit of blemishes and dark spots/uneven skin tone! I typically will use this as a overnight spot treatment or wear it around the house for awhile on the weekends. It leaves a yellow tint on your skin while wearing it but does not stain your face once washed off although it will stain your clothes/pillowcase etc. basically any type of fabric it gets onto, so be careful of that! However, it does a great job of reducing the redness and helping to heal your acne, it doesn’t erase them overnight but it makes a big difference! I’m not a big fan of the smell, literally turmeric and ginger but for the results it’s worth it for me and same thing for the texture- it feels greasy and heavy on my skin but I tolerate it because I like the results lol! I do highly recommend this product if you need a good spot treatment that delivers results!!!
Supriya S.
Columbus, IN
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Supriya S.
Purchased at: Target
I am in love with this mask from cocokind. Turmeric is such a beneficial ingredient. We use it in our home all the time. Turmeric is known for its antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It also helps with inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and anti-aging. This is a five-ingredient mask:- sunflower seed oil, beeswax, turmeric root powder, ginger root powder, and tea tree oil. Simple yet so effective. My skin instantly feels so soft and glowy after using this mask. This has helped me with my post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It really helps to even out the skin tone and balance it. The first time I used it I was quite scared of it leaving yellow stains hahaha but no it doesn’t stain your face. Also do not wash it with water as I did in my first use🤣 The instruction clearly states to use a damp cotton pad. ⠀ It is safe to use it every day and I have been using this mask a lot lately and I absolutely enjoy it.
Joy K.
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Joy K.
This product has been improving the texture of my skin. Currently, my acne has calmed dramatically, but occasionally, I will get emerging pimples here and there, primarily on my jawline. This product helps to prevent that. It's also good for my hyperpigmentation, which reduced gradually since using this stick. After I wash my face, I'll use this stick on areas where I have breakouts or discoloration and leave it on for 20 minutes. Afterwards, I remove it with a cotton round soaked with my witch hazel toner and follow up with my regular skincare regime. Overall, I really recommend this product.
Jill C.
Hanover, MA
cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Jill C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love the brand cocokind and thought this was a really cool product! It works well but I feel like I need to be more consistent for it to work better. Overall I do love it and how easy it is to use. Beware, because this WILL stain. That’s the negative to this. I usually would want to put it on before bed, but don’t plan on it if you have any light colored sheets and pillowcases. It stains a highlighter yellow color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa C.
il y a 9 mois
Does cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment really work well for lightening acne scars on a person of color like myself?
Melissa C. il y a 8 mois
Thanks, lady! Any specific recommendations? I scar pretty badly, I don’t have many scars, but they’re dark.