cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uploaded by Caroline c.

BY COCOKIND

Our TURMERIC Spot Treatment helps tackle inflammation and hyperpigmentation. Packed with turmeric, ginger, and tea tree oil, this organic treatment wards off breakouts and helps to brighten skin tone by reducing excess melanin production. Use alone or wear under the Chlorophyll Mask for extra acne-fighting power.

0.5 oz

Solution for

Treating acne on the spot without drying or irritating skin
Reducing inflammation that causes irritation or worsened breakouts
Balancing skin tone and brightening darker spots, hyperpigmentation, and scars

How to Use

Post cleansing, apply our spot treatment to blemishes, breakouts, or areas with uneven pigment for 20 minutes (or longer). Top off your TURMERIC Spot Treatment with the Organic Chlorophyll Mask for extra acne-fighting power. To remove, spray our toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over the affected area. Use as frequently as desired!

Note: Our Turmeric Spot Treatment will not stain your skin, but it will stain clothing or pillow cases! While sleeping with the Turmeric stick can be helpful, beware that your sheets may become turmeric gold!

Another note on removing the treatment: Turmeric is one of the strongest medicinal plants out there…and you can tell by how pigmented it is! If you have a harder time removing the turmeric with a damp cotton pad, apply our cleansing oil onto the cotton pad and gently massage over area. The oil will help pull out the pigment from your skin.

Ingredients

Organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, organic turmeric, organic ginger root, organic tea tree oil

Jessie R.
Kirtland, OH
If you struggle with an occasional pimple or breakout, then this is for you!  I love using the turmeric stick as a spot treatment.  I simply dab on a pimple and leave on while I go about my day (indoors, as it does leave a yellow spot on your face!), then I remove with some of their Raspberry Vinegar toner.  It greatly reduces the size and inflammation of your breakout.  Just be careful with clothing/bedding as it does stain!
Destiny J.
Pineville, LA
I bought this because I thought it was going to be a miracle spot treatment. While it does certainly help with dark spots and with evening skin tone, I really don’t feel like it does a huge difference for my acne spots . It does help restore even pigmentation to the skin and I love it.! I currently have it on my face now.
Caroline c.
Attleboro, MA
THIS IS MY NEW HOLY GRAIL FOR SPOT TREATMENT!!

I can't remember how I came across Cocokind, but I was immediately intrigued when I saw they had a Turmeric stick! I ended up purchasing the 3 pack, which included Turmeric, Macabeet, and Mymatcha. I was most excited about trying out the Turmeric. I've been using it off and on for over a month now and I'm blown away at how great of a quick acne fix this stick is! It goes on bright yellow, so you definitely want to plan on overnight wear only. The yellow doesn't stain and eventually absorbs into your skin. It's a great moisturizer, redness reducer, and spot treatment. Big fan of this all-natural product and how healing is truly is!
Samantha K.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this product after hearing bloggers rave about it. I didn’t have much success with it at all. I heard if you leave it on overnight or for excessive periods of time (8-12hrs) it’s helpful. But i didn’t have the same experience, plus it stains cloth so not worth leaving it on over night for me.
Jennifer T.
Amazing spot treatment! This stick really helps get rid of cystic/hormonal pimples within 2 days. You just slather it on and then use a cleansing oil or toner to remove :) would recommend for anyone!