BY COCOKIND

Organic rosewater is made from steam distilling rose petals. Our rosewater softens and soothes skin, while also reducing dryness and leaving skin refreshed. Our Message to You Here at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our time to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is to love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla Tsai, PT, Founder cocokind Organic Rosewater Facial Toner - 4 fl oz see more...

• How is this product different/better than using witch hazel?2 Answers
Laura G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I LOVE this toner so much. It has only 1 ingredient: organic rose water! It smells like pure roses and has lasted me quite a while, considering how often I use it (morning and night). I use this after I wash my face and before I apply my moisturizer; I prefer this over Mario Badescu's facial spray.
Britany N.
Arvada, CO
Obsessed with this product! I’ve been using it every morning and night with the cleansing oil, and my breakouts have calmed down tremendously. Super gentle, and smells nice! Great value, and will last so long. I highly recommend this toner!
Beatriz F.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm in love with this product. I've been using this product every night before I go to bed right after shower. This is not only refreshing, but it helped my skin to be smoother and cleaner. Love it!
Alix P.
One of my favorite products! This toner is perfect for summer time and can also serve as a general face refresher in the middle of the day!
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
The most amazing toner ever. My face always feels fantastic after I use this toner. A little pricey but totally worth it.
Amanda S.
Compared to other rosewater brands, this is decently priced. It's great as a setting powder and when I'm masking.
sara g.
newport, or
Dont have raspberry vinegar, it's the best cleans up break outs I have gifted to others it's so great priced.
juhura A.
Jamaica, NY
Love this product! Give my face a refreshing feeling and softens my skin. Would definitely recommend it !!
Whitlee A.
Tulsa
I use this every single day. I use it as a toner when I’m not using the raspberry toner for my more acne-prone days. Works well as a setting spray and as a light refresher throughout the day. Highly recommend.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Because Cocokind is life! An organic and simple product line. I like to keep my products organic and simple. I love the types of products they create. It’s as though they read my mind. I’d definitely recommend to others. I traveled recently and got mine at Whole Foods Whole Foods Market.
Paige B.
How is this product different/better than using witch hazel?

back