BY COCOKIND

Organic rosewater is made from steam distilling rose petals. Our rosewater softens and soothes skin, while also reducing dryness and leaving skin refreshed. Our Message to You Here at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our time to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is to love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla Tsai, PT, Founder cocokind Organic Rosewater Facial Toner - 4 fl oz see more...

• How is this product different/better than using witch hazel?2 Answers
Buy on iHerb
cait g.
Ferndale, MI
SO in love with this company! I have loved every single product I have tried of theirs. The products smell amazing, are moisturizing and not harsh at all. Some toners just strip my skin too much - this one is perfect. It's well worth the price and I would highly recommend! #giftcrush
Sammy 💘.
Chula Vista
I actually use this facial toner as a facial setting spray and it works wonders on my skin. I set all my night skin care products with this facial toner. It gives my skin that healthy glow and rejuvenated look. One of my favorite products from Coco Kind.
Allie M.
Ipswich, MA
I’m obsessed with this stuff. It smells amazing, is cool and refreshing, and softens and soothes my skin. It’s super gentle, and a really good value - it lasts forever. If you’re into natural products this is definitely a toner for you.
Isabella F.
Philadelphia
This toner is more moisturizing than most that I’ve tried, but it’s still pretty drying. I like the spray, it’s pretty even and doesn’t coat too heavy. I have combination skin, I think this product would work very well for people with oily skin types.
Kerri I.
Hattiesburg, MS
I spray this on before makeup and multiple times a day when I’m not wearing makeup. I feel like this peeps my skin for moisturizer and helps to improve the look of my skin
Emma G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this toner! I really like the rosewater in it because it makes my skin feel super fresh after. I also love how natural it is and how natural this entire company is. Def recommend!
Geneva B.
Castle Rock, CO
Buy this and everything cocokind. No animal testing, no dyes, all natural. It’s so gentle on your skin and lasts all day. I love this product and every product they make!
Jennifer S.
irvine, CA
I’m in love with this toner!! I didn’t even know what toner was before starting to use this and now I can’t imagine life without it. My skin feels so soft and hydrated from using this 2-3 x a day. I use it in combo with the match moisturizer and see a big difference in the clarity and softness of my skin. I recommend this to all my friends and family now!
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Love this toner! I don't use a lot of skincare items but once I found CocoKind, I found the perfect easy, convenient, and affordable routine. I use the toner on a cotton pad with the cleansing oil at night and it works great. My skin feels super clean afterwards. Love the ingredients and the company.
Laura G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I LOVE this toner so much. It has only 1 ingredient: organic rose water! It smells like pure roses and has lasted me quite a while, considering how often I use it (morning and night). I use this after I wash my face and before I apply my moisturizer; I prefer this over Mario Badescu's facial spray.
Paige B.
How is this product different/better than using witch hazel?