BeautyFaceFacial Skincarecocokind
Organic Repair Face Serum with Avocado and Coconut Oil, 1 fl oz (Pack of 2)

by cocokind

Our simple yet powerful Organic Facial Repair Serum is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids that help repair the skin’s surface. It can be used as a daytime moisturizer and at night, so it can go to work as you rest-away! Made With Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Virgin Avocado Oil, and Organic Rosehip Oil. Rich in Antioxidants and Essential Fatty Acids that Promote Surface Skin Repair. Can Be Used as a Daytime or Night Time Moisturizer. USDA Organic, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO and Fair Trade.

This pack includes two 1 fl. oz. bottles of Cocokind Organic Repair Face Serum with Avocado and Coconut Oil; Our simple yet powerful Organic Facial Repair Serum is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids that help repair the skin’s surface.; It can be used as a daytime moisturizer and at night, so it can go to work as you rest-away!; Made With Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Virgin Avocado Oil, and Organic Rosehip Oil.; Rich in Antioxidants and Essential Fatty Acids that Promote Surface Skin Repair. Can Be Used as a Daytime or Nighttime Moisturizer. USDA Organic, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO and Fair Trade.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cocokind Organic Repair Face Serum with Avocado and Coconut Oil, 1 fl. oz. (Pack of 2)!
Jill D.
Portland, OR
Cocokind Organic Repair Face Serum with Avocado and Coconut Oil, 1 fl. oz. (Pack of 2) This product makes my face so soft and clean. One of my favorite products for my face. The price is amazing everything is so affordable
Jeralyn M.
Midwest City, OK
Oils can be scary to use on your face but surprisingly this serum does not leave my face oily. It gives me that perfect glow we all look for. Plus, it’s ALL NATURAL.
Rachael B.
Santa Monica, CA
Obsessed! I use this product with my jade roller in the mornings and it does an amazing job at reducing the puffiness in my face :)

Looking for your answer?