cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz

by cocokind

Organic virgin coconut oil provides deep moisture, nutrients and antioxidants, leaving skin youthful and soft. Organic matcha tea powder nourishes and energizes skin through its high catechin content. Organic pomegranate oil is full of antioxidants and is quickly absorbed by skin. Organic bergamot oil helps improve and even out skin tone. Our Message to YouHere at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our tine to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla TsaiPT, Founder cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer - 2 oz

Is this available in Canada?
I'm looking to try cocokind but don't know where to start. What's your favorite product from them? What are some of your must haves? Thanks! cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz Organic Facial Repair Serum, 1 oz (30 ml), CocokindOrganic Ultra Chlorophyll Mask, 2 oz, Cocokind
Does this clog your pores or make you break out? And is it good for someone with dry skin?
Start your review of cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz!
Product Highlights
“...coconut oil, matcha tea powder, pomegranate oil, and bergamot oil. Its VERY moisturizing and smells great (coconut). It is also vegan and non-gmo. Def would recommend!” in reviews
“...it in the health food section at your local grocery store! I have very dry skin and it make my skin feel super soft every morning when I wake up and it doesn't transfer on to your pillow!” in reviews
San Antonio, TX
😍😍😍 I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer! My face looks and feels so amazing. I am never going back to my old one. I don't mind paying for it. Its the greatest.
Irvine, CA
There are so many reasons why I give this product such a high rating. 1. A little goes a long way so it has lasted me months after using it night after night. 2. It applies so well to your skin in a great moisturizing layer. 3. I feel like my skin looks brighter from using this. 4. Its a great price for the amount you get, how long it lasts, and how well it works. Lastly its all natural and doesn’t have you questioning the ingredients. I always recommend this item.
Houston , TX
I’m in love with this moisturizer! This matcha infused Moisturizer makes my dry skin look so hydrated,plump and smooth ! When I received and opened it ,it was liquid although they have a little note in the packet with it explaining the reason. ( It’s coconut based so it melts in high temperature) After applying at night it feels like my skin is drinking it up and I wake up with smooth and hydrated skin . It might look greasy while applying but it’s absorbed within the morning. It doesn’t transfer on the pillow . I like to apply it about 5-10 minuets before going to bed.
Corp Christi, TX
I honestly cant even express how great this is for a night time moisturizer! It is really reasonably priced and you can find it in the health food section at your local grocery store! I have very dry skin and it make my skin feel super soft every morning when I wake up and it doesn't transfer on to your pillow!
Edwardsville, IL
Love this product & the whole line of products. All natural ingredients. I don’t use this on my fave because it’s too oily, but great as a body moisturizer!
Warwick, RI
I love this moisturizer. It makes my face a bit oily looking so I like to use it at night but it leaves my skin so soft. 10/10 would recommend
Love this. Helps my eczema on face and eyelids. It is moisturizing and I use it at night because it can be a bit greasy for day time.
Kendall Park, NJ
I use this product in the cooler, winter months when my skin is drier. It’s great as a night moisturizer and smells wonderful!
garner, NC
Love this brand! This leaves me feeling moisturized without feeling overloaded. Bonus their ingredients are super clean
Rockville Centre
Not only moisturizes but nourishes skin so that it can be moister on its own. Highly recommend for the winter months
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yardley, PA
2 years ago
Crystal K. • 2 years ago
i recomment the facial repair serum, the ultra chlorophyll mask, and their sea moss exfoliator! I love their products! I especially love the exfoliator and mask! The matcha face moisturizer broke me out a llittle bit, but i think it depends on your skin type and how it reacts to coco nut oil. I've tried a sample of their facial repair serum and i love it, it gives you a deeper hydration than their chia seed facial oil. I use the chia seed facial oil daily and it is very light but still moisturzing. It just depends on your skin type! Their cocokind collective sticks are really great too. I like the matcha stick to use as a lip balm and to hydrate any dry patches. The turmeric is great as a spot treatment. I use it on any pimples that are forming or after i popped one and there is a scar or mark left. I hope that you will love cocokind products as much as i do!