BY COCOKIND

Organic virgin coconut oil provides deep moisture, nutrients and antioxidants, leaving skin youthful and soft. Organic matcha tea powder nourishes and energizes skin through its high catechin content. Organic pomegranate oil is full of antioxidants and is quickly absorbed by skin. Organic bergamot oil helps improve and even out skin tone. Our Message to YouHere at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our tine to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla TsaiPT, Founder cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer - 2 oz see more...

• I'm looking to try cocokind but don't know where to start...1 Answers
  • Does this clog your pores or make you break out? And is i...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "This is a really great organic moisturizer with simple and natural ingredients. It has only 4 ingredients including coconut oil, matcha tea powder, pomegranate oil, and bergamot oil. Its VERY moisturizing and smells great (coconut). It is also vegan and non-gmo. Def would recommend!" in 4 reviews
  • "I honestly cant even express how great this is for a night time moisturizer! It is really reasonably priced and you can find it in the health food section at your local grocery store! I have very dry skin and it make my skin feel super soft every morning when I wake up and it doesn't transfer on to your pillow!" in 3 reviews
Crystal K.
I like this product and it is really hydrating! My skin was really dry and flaking and this product hydrated it and the dryness was gone within a few days. I did break out a little when using this but im not sure if it is because of this product or few others that i had just started using at the same time. It melts instantly in your hands. Mine is solid and i dont know if it comes like that for everyone. I will try this again but i think it might be one of those things where coconut works for some and not for others. I'm not sure where i fall in this category. This product smells great and does what it says it will do. if coconut oil works for your skin, i recommend this! It's organic and has clean and minimal ingredients
Geneva B.
Castle Rock, CO
Hands down my favorite skincare company. Their stuff is soooo affordable, organic, all natural and all around amazing. Everything is lightweight, long lasting and actually works!
Danielle R.
This moisturizer is VERY thick. I love it  for when my skin is particularly dry, but I could not use it every day. It is perfect for the winter months for me.
Sam V.
Spicewood, TX
Dude. This product. Let me tell you. I've been using this for a while now. I bought it at walmart for quite a price (like 15$) kinda scared but I got it anyways. It's Awesome. It's vegan, non-gmo, organic, made in the USA, and isn't bullshit. I can apply however much I want to my face. No more guessing. It's strange because it does melt if heated up, like left in a car or next to a candle maybe, but it does turn back into a solid. Only bad part is, when it melts, (mine did because I left it in the car) it looks like it separates. Like the stuff thats in the bottle, so I'm afraid Im only getting portion of the actual product and I'll get the other half when I get closer to the bottom. You can see what Im talking about in the photo I posted with it. Other than the melty factor, if you keep it cool, it should treat you rather well. I like it a lot. It smells good and feels good on my skin. Doesnt leave me looking oily, and isn't heavy.
Jennifer S.
irvine, CA
There are so many reasons why I give this product such a high rating. 1. A little goes a long way so it has lasted me months after using it night after night. 2. It applies so well to your skin in a great moisturizing layer. 3. I feel like my skin looks brighter from using this. 4. Its a great price for the amount you get, how long it lasts, and how well it works. Lastly its all natural and doesn’t have you questioning the ingredients. I always recommend this item.
Tasnia I.
I’m in love with this moisturizer! This matcha infused Moisturizer makes my dry skin look so hydrated,plump and smooth !
When I received and opened it ,it was liquid although they have a little note in the packet with it explaining the reason. ( It’s coconut based so it melts in high temperature) After applying at night it feels like my skin is drinking it up and I wake up with smooth and hydrated skin .
It might look greasy while applying but it’s absorbed within the morning. It doesn’t transfer on the pillow . I like to apply it about 5-10 minuets before going to bed.
Sasha E.
Doral , FL
Welcome Cocokind!
I am fascinated with my new discovery.
I apply it on the face and neck before bed, and the most significant change is that I have seen decrease the redness in my skin. I put a little in the palm of my hand and I apply it little by little. And the best thing is that it smells like beach!
Super fact: I found it in Marshall for $ 7.99
Paige B.
Bought this at HEB grocery store. Goes on easily, doesn't really have a smell. I just started using mine but you only need a little bit for your face and neck, so I imagine it lasts awhile. I would definitely use this as a night time moisturizer, my face is a bit greasy after putting it on, but soaks in nicely while I sleep.
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
Laura G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Cristine H.
Does this clog your pores or make you break out? And is it good for someone with dry skin?
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I'm looking to try cocokind but don't know where to start. What's your favorite product from them? What are some of your must haves? Thanks! cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 ozOrganic Facial Repair Serum, 1 oz (30 ml), CocokindOrganic Ultra Chlorophyll Mask, 2 oz, Cocokind