cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz

by cocokind

Organic virgin coconut oil provides deep moisture, nutrients and antioxidants, leaving skin youthful and soft. Organic matcha tea powder nourishes and energizes skin through its high catechin content. Organic pomegranate oil is full of antioxidants and is quickly absorbed by skin. Organic bergamot oil helps improve and even out skin tone. Our Message to YouHere at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our tine to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla TsaiPT, Founder cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer - 2 oz

Is this available in Canada?
I'm looking to try cocokind but don't know where to start. What's your favorite product from them? What are some of your must haves? Thanks! cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz [product:organic-facial-repair-serum-1-oz-30-ml-cocokind]Organic Ultra Chlorophyll Mask, 2 oz, Cocokind
Does this clog your pores or make you break out? And is it good for someone with dry skin?
Start your review of cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz!
Product Highlights
...coconut oil, matcha tea powder, pomegranate oil, and bergamot oil. Its VERY moisturizing and smells great (coconut). It is also vegan and non-gmo. Def would recommend!in reviews
...it in the health food section at your local grocery store! I have very dry skin and it make my skin feel super soft every morning when I wake up and it doesn't transfer on to your pillow!in reviews
Victoria H.
cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz uploaded by Victoria H.
I honestly love this. It’s different as it’s green but it works! It’s a thick cream and truly moisturizing. It’s worth it!
Alex S.
Belle Chasse, LA
cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz uploaded by Alex S.
cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz uploaded by Alex S.
I bought this after my origins moisturizer ran out and I’m in love! Feels great on the skin, a little thicker than you expect but it sinks in beautifully. Way cheaper than a lot of high end “quality” skincare, and the ingredients are so much better for you! Also the packaging has changed from this, but not the awesome formula. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Grace M.
This picture is the old formulation, but o really love the new one! Super nourishing and the matcha smells heavenly without any fragrant ingredients, which is great for dry, sensitive skin like mine
Rachel M.
Milford, CT
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
All this is is coconut oil with matcha honestly. I love the brand as a whole and I know coconut oil is the heart of the brand, but I was expecting this to be a cream formula with matcha and other ingredients. To be fair I was excited to see it and just grabbed it without looking at the ingredients first, but still. Smells great, very hydrating, but I’m going to have to use this on my body instead of my face so I don’t waste it. I can use coconut oil sparingly on my fave or with products that have coconut oil low on their ingredients list, but otherwise, this is a pore clogging nightmare.
Ashley R.
Jasper, IN
Leaves my face moisturized with the best ingredients ... my new go to. I am in love with it.
Stacy R.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I use this product in the cooler, winter months when my skin is drier. It’s great as a night moisturizer and smells wonderful!
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
honestly not the best moisturizer i have ever used. it was very disappointing especially the fact that it went out in less than a week. the smell was horrible , it also caused me some few breakouts , im starting to realize coconut is not my friend.
Audrey B.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Whole Foods
When I first bought this I thought this was going to be super oily. But it’s not. My skin stays hydrated all day and I don’t feel oily at all. I love using this on my off days when I normally do a good facial. I will leave the house makeup free with this moisturizer on with no worries because my skin looks and feels good.
Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
There are so many reasons why I give this product such a high rating. 1. A little goes a long way so it has lasted me months after using it night after night. 2. It applies so well to your skin in a great moisturizing layer. 3. I feel like my skin looks brighter from using this. 4. Its a great price for the amount you get, how long it lasts, and how well it works. Lastly its all natural and doesn’t have you questioning the ingredients. I always recommend this item.
Sam V.
cocokind Organic Matcha Face Moisturizer 2 oz uploaded by Sam V.
Dude. This product. Let me tell you. I've been using this for a while now. I bought it at walmart for quite a price (like 15$) kinda scared but I got it anyways. It's Awesome. It's vegan, non-gmo, organic, made in the USA, and isn't bullshit. I can apply however much I want to my face. No more guessing. It's strange because it does melt if heated up, like left in a car or next to a candle maybe, but it does turn back into a solid. Only bad part is, when it melts, (mine did because I left it in the car) it looks like it separates. Like the stuff thats in the bottle, so I'm afraid Im only getting portion of the actual product and I'll get the other half when I get closer to the bottom. You can see what Im talking about in the photo I posted with it. Other than the melty factor, if you keep it cool, it should treat you rather well. I like it a lot. It smells good and feels good on my skin. Doesnt leave me looking oily, and isn't heavy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
il y a 4 ans
Crystal K. il y a 3 ans
i recomment the facial repair serum, the ultra chlorophyll mask, and their sea moss exfoliator! I love their products! I especially love the exfoliator and mask! The matcha face moisturizer broke me out a llittle bit, but i think it depends on your skin type and how it reacts to coco nut oil. I've tried a sample of their facial repair serum and i love it, it gives you a deeper hydration than their chia seed facial oil. I use the chia seed facial oil daily and it is very light but still moisturzing. It just depends on your skin type! Their cocokind collective sticks are really great too. I like the matcha stick to use as a lip balm and to hydrate any dry patches. The turmeric is great as a spot treatment. I use it on any pimples that are forming or after i popped one and there is a scar or mark left. I hope that you will love cocokind products as much as i do!