cocokind Organic Facial Cleansing Oil 2 fl oz uploaded by Talia B.

BY COCOKIND

Organic virgin coconut oil provides deep moisture, nutrients, and antioxidants to your skin without clogging pores. Organic avocado oil nourishes skin through its high amount of sterolin and antioxidants. Organic tea tree oil is an excellent cleansing ingredient and natural skin protector. Organic lavender oil soothes and reduces stress on skin. Our Message to YouHere at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our time to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is to love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla TaiPT, Founder cocokind Organic Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz see more...

marta j.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product & this company overall. I use this facial oil daily, and 3-4x a week I'll mix some of the cocokind sea moss efoliater as well to feel extra clean. I think it's a great value for what you get. One bottle lasted me almost 6 months! Highly recommend!
Talia B.
Lake Stevens
I love cocokind Organic Facial Cleansing Oil 2 fl oz!! I use it as my only cleanser at night and I have never loved a cleanser more. It’s different because it is an oil instead of a soapy cleanser but it surprised me because my skin hasn’t looked better. Love it!
Danielle R.
I am OBSESSED with this company. They use no more than 5 ingredients. It is one of the cleanest skin care lines out there. I no longer use face wipes to take my makeup off, I only use this oil. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars, is because it does take me a few more minutes extra to take all of my makeup off. I need a  more than just 1-2 pumps of this, so it does not last as long, but it is incredible!
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I've just started using this, and I love it. It's easy to use. Yes, it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for! The packaging is super pretty, I feel like I went to some cute boutique. Hello, health food store! It's really gentle on the face, no room for improvement, it's a perfect product!
Bri V.
Arvada, CO
I have now used Cocokind for Close to four months now and I’m hooked. I wont go back to any other facial cleansers. This gets all of my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean! It’s affordable and lasts a long time! You can find this product at Whole Foods.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
I'm not a skincare routine person but this stuff is so easy that I use it pretty much nightly. It makes my skin look and feel great and I love to put it in a cotton pad with the rose water or vinegar toner to use together. The price point is fantastic, too, especially for such quality products.
Whitlee A.
Tulsa
This is a great product for taking off makeup and/or just getting a nice, clean face. I love rinsing it off with a nice warm rag. My face feels great afterward.
sara g.
Newport, OR
Love this brand the prices how they work for all types not just one. Very amazing results I've seen just after a week.

Walmart