cocokind Organic Facial Cleansing Oil 2 fl oz uploaded by Talia B.

BY COCOKIND

Organic virgin coconut oil provides deep moisture, nutrients, and antioxidants to your skin without clogging pores. Organic avocado oil nourishes skin through its high amount of sterolin and antioxidants. Organic tea tree oil is an excellent cleansing ingredient and natural skin protector. Organic lavender oil soothes and reduces stress on skin. Our Message to YouHere at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our time to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is to love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla TaiPT, Founder cocokind Organic Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz see more...

Samantha K.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy this product! It’s a good price for the quality and amount. It’s not my favorite oil cleanser simply because it has coconut oil in it, and coconut oil clogs pores which isn’t ideal for acne prone skin. For this reason, there are better products on the market for a similar price range and quality. If you don’t have a problem with enlarged pores or acne, this would be great for you!
marta j.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product & this company overall. I use this facial oil daily, and 3-4x a week I'll mix some of the cocokind sea moss efoliater as well to feel extra clean. I think it's a great value for what you get. One bottle lasted me almost 6 months! Highly recommend!
Destiny J.
Pineville, LA
Purchased at: GNC
This is one of my favorite products. I was scared to try oil based products because my skin is so oily itself. It is done wonders for my skin. My skin just feels so much nicer than it did before. I still have the occasional acne spots but my skin feels so much better than it did before.
Talia B.
Lake Stevens
I love cocokind Organic Facial Cleansing Oil 2 fl oz!! I use it as my only cleanser at night and I have never loved a cleanser more. It’s different because it is an oil instead of a soapy cleanser but it surprised me because my skin hasn’t looked better. Love it!
Danielle R.
I am OBSESSED with this company. They use no more than 5 ingredients. It is one of the cleanest skin care lines out there. I no longer use face wipes to take my makeup off, I only use this oil. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars, is because it does take me a few more minutes extra to take all of my makeup off. I need a  more than just 1-2 pumps of this, so it does not last as long, but it is incredible!
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I've just started using this, and I love it. It's easy to use. Yes, it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for! The packaging is super pretty, I feel like I went to some cute boutique. Hello, health food store! It's really gentle on the face, no room for improvement, it's a perfect product!
Bri V.
Arvada , CO
I have now used Cocokind for Close to four months now and I’m hooked. I wont go back to any other facial cleansers. This gets all of my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean! It’s affordable and lasts a long time! You can find this product at Whole Foods.
Kayla R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Coco kind is my all time favorite brand for natural skin care! This cleanser has had such an amazing effect on my skin. My skin is way more clear and even, I love using this every morning!
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
I'm not a skincare routine person but this stuff is so easy that I use it pretty much nightly. It makes my skin look and feel great and I love to put it in a cotton pad with the rose water or vinegar toner to use together. The price point is fantastic, too, especially for such quality products.
Whitlee A.
Tulsa
This is a great product for taking off makeup and/or just getting a nice, clean face. I love rinsing it off with a nice warm rag. My face feels great afterward.