BY COCOKIND

Organic virgin coconut oil provides deep moisture, nutrients and antioxidants to your skin without clogging pores. Organic virgin avocado oil nourishes skin through its high amount of sterolin and antioxidants. Organic virgin grapeseed oil delivers astringent, assisting in the tightening and toning of skin. Our Message to YouHere at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our time to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is to love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla TsaiPT, Founder cocokind Organic Eye Firming Oil - 1 fl oz see more...

Whitlee A.
Tulsa
I love everything about this brand and this product. I use it for my eye makeup remover and enjoy the benefit of the firming oil as well! Very affordable! I would recommend this product to anyone. It’s so great to use something you don’t have to worry about as far as toxicity is concerned.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
I love the quality of these products, especially considering the price. My skin feels and looks great after using them. Consistency helps. ;-)
Maria A.
Charlotte
Soooooo moisturizing!! Wasnt used to oil eye creams but i love how nice and plump my eyes looked after using it.
Jack D.
Tucson
Amazing. My eyes are bright and refreshed every morning when I use this. But be careful! Don’t apply this too close to your eye because essential oils in your eyes is not fun! But this oil is brilliant and lasts forever because a drop goes a long way. I took away one star because the pump it comes with puts out way too much product for one use.