BeautySkincocokind
Mymatcha All-Over Moisture Stick

Cocokind Mymatcha All-Over Moisture Stick

by cocokind

The cocokind collective MYMATCHA All-Over Moisture Stick helps rejuvenate dry spots, protect skin from free radical damage, and moisturize skin all day long. The USDA Organic MYMATCHA can be used as an everyday lip balm, under eye balm, dark circle corrector, facial highlighter, dry area treatment...anywhere and everywhere! With just three organic ingredients, the MYMATCHA is perfect for on-the-go applications.

I have this and I want to use it under my eyes but I feel like it will feel a little bit sticky. I've been using it as a lip balm. Has anyone used this under their eyes? What benefits have you noticed? Does it feel sticky?
Has anyone tried this for under eye dark circles? I’ve heard a few things about this and read reviews but I’m super curious and wanting to give it a try.
Start your review of Cocokind Mymatcha All-Over Moisture Stick!
Elani W.
Bellingham, WA
Cocokind Mymatcha All-Over Moisture Stick uploaded by Elani W.
This is my holy grail chapstick! I keep one by my desk and one by my bed. It's just perfect. I don't use it on anything but my lips.
Katie N.
Punxsutawney, PA
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! It is amazing and I honestly have used it for so many more things than you could believe. It's convienent size makes it super easy to carry in my purse or when camping. It is made of just a few simple ingredients so their is no harmful chemicals in it. My son suffers from eczema and this is one of the best tricks I have used to help with flare ups. It soothes his skin and heals it within days. I have never had to use prescription creams for him (he is too young yet) but this helps him immensely. I have also used it on bug bites and small cuts and scrapes and they heal super fast! I would definantly recommend this to anyone!!
Victoria N.
Suwanee, GA
Cocokind Mymatcha All-Over Moisture Stick uploaded by Victoria N.
I'm always in the look for travel sized moisturizers for my face and especially my lips. This stick is perfect to carry with you and it's my go-to daily product for everything. I use it for my lips, cuticles, nose, and really any dry spot. It keeps my dry lips from getting rough in the winter. Can't get any simpler than this with just 3 ingredients it works wonders!cocokind Mymatcha All Over Moisturizer Stick - .5oz cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment
Kelly W.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It is my favorite stick for summer time! It can use multiple areas like dry spots, lip balm, dry hands. I love the coconut oil and matcha smell, it is very moisturizing and long lasting. I won't go out without it!
Jenn D.
Hands down best multi purpose moisturize stick to have on hand at all times. I always have one in my purse and one on my nightstand.
Cyndi S.
Plainfield, IL
Easy way to put moisture where ever you need it. Use on lips and dry areas of my face. A little greasy at first but soaks in.
Margaret Q.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just bought this to prepare for the winter dry spell on my face and OH MY GOODNESS. It smells wonderful, it hydrates without feeling greasy and I love how portable and user friendly it is throughout the day. This is a great product to keep in your bag during the winter and a great stocking stuffer if you are looking for ideas- it was $9!!!
Kaylaa B.
Waterloo
Cocokind Mymatcha All-Over Moisture Stick uploaded by Kaylaa B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Its so moisturizing. I apply this all over my lips and sometimes I will use it under my eyes. Its so easy to use and its small enough where you can take it with you where ever you want. All organic and it really doesn't have a smell and I love that.
Chandler T.
Lexington, KY
My favorite for my lips! I put this on after completing my skincare routine both morning and night. I also use on my undereyes which I'm feeling really dry there. Definitely repurchasing!
Katelyn B.
This all over moisture stick is the one beauty/skincare product I would pick if I was in a desert island. The convenient packaging makes it easy to take on the go and the formula is as clean as clean beauty can be. I use this in my lips as well as on my under-eye area! The cocokind Mymatcha All Over Moisturizer Stick - .5oz is incredibly hydrating!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...