BeautyFaceFacial Skincarecocokind
Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz

cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz

by cocokind

Organic virgin coconut oil provides deep moisture, nutrients, and antioxidants to your skin without clogging pores. Organic avocado oil nourishes skin through its high amount of sterolin and antioxidants. Organic tea tree oil is an excellent cleansing ingredient and natural skin protector. Organic lavender oil soothes and reduces stress on skin. Our Message to YouHere at cocokind, our purpose is to provide the most pure and nutritious skincare products while also staying conscious of how we impact others in the world. For every product that ends up in your home, we donate clean water, meals, and books to children in need. We also give our time to these children, and we are reminded that kindness can indeed change the world - one small effort at a time. Our hope for you is to love yourself and others, and experience the happiness that comes from spreading kindness. With gratitude, Priscilla TaiPT, Founder cocokind Organic Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz

cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz ? Is this product good for dry skin?
Would this product help get rid of my subclinical acne? (little skin colored bumps on my forehead!)
Start your review of cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz!
Rachel R.
Dundalk, MD
cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: Target
I was recommended this cleansing oil and I now can't live without it! A little goes a long way, so it's cost effective imo. Once a week, I let it sit on my face and neck for a few minutes before I hop in the shower for some extra moisture.
Aimee H.
cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Aimee H.
Purchased at: Target
I have dry skin, so I try to use cleansers/oils that are gentle for that kind of skin. This cleansing oil from cocokind has been great for my skin. It is the first step in my routine. It has a funky green color, and a unique scent, but I like it. As you can see, it does help get rid of stuff on my face each morning. I normally follow up with a toner to remove the residual. Glad I purchased this product!
Paloma C.
cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Paloma C.
This cleanser is very moisturizing. You have to use a cotton pad, wipe, or towel to take it off because simply rinsing with water is not enough to take it off since it’s oil based. I tend to use this cleanser before using a face mask or scrub so that my face isn’t so dry.
Natalie M.
Concord
cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Natalie M.
It is gentle on the skin and smooth. It works great, i use it almost every night. I have seen significant results in the smoothness of my skin as well. I would recommend this product. The packaging is also clean and cute.
McKenna D.
cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by McKenna D.
cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by McKenna D.
Best cleansing oil! I use this whenever I wear heavier makeup and it really takes everything off. The coconut oil in it is an amazing touch. I feel like this as tremendously helped me clear my skin.
Grace M.
I’m going to be real with you and suggest you not use this on your face as it’s packed with essential oil (use Cocokind oil to milk cleanser instead) HOWEVER, this bad boy is great to shave legs or remove eye makeup with.
Danielle R.
I am OBSESSED with this company. They use no more than 5 ingredients. It is one of the cleanest skin care lines out there. I no longer use face wipes to take my makeup off, I only use this oil. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars, is because it does take me a few more minutes extra to take all of my makeup off. I need a  more than just 1-2 pumps of this, so it does not last as long, but it is incredible!
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I’ve been using this facial cleansing oil for years! Anytime I try another brand I’m disappointed. This is by far the best clean and reasonably priced cleansing oil on the market. (Also, my favorite as a second step in double cleansing.)
Peyton R.
Ladera Ranch, CA
If you’re looking to remove makeup easily- this cleansing oil is for you!! Leaves the skin underneath my eyes soothed, not irritated.
Jewel K.
Saint Paul, MN
The coco kind facial cleansing oil is great for taking off makeup and anything on your face. It’s all natural so it’s good for all skin. I would definitely recommend. I like to use this to take off my makeup and just after a long day.