cocokind Daily Sunscreen - SPF 32 - 17oz

cocokind Daily Sunscreen - SPF 32 - 1.7oz

Cocokind's daily SPF is a lightweight, reef-safe, mineral-based facial sunscreen that protects skin against UVA and UVB rays, blue light, and pollution damage. Non-nano and reef-safe, zinc oxide decreases the risk of skin cancer and prevents signs of early aging. Blue phytoplankton helps combat skin damage caused by blue light exposure. Blue phytoplankton also contains phycocyanin, which acts as an antioxidant and helps boost skin radiance. Microalgae helps shield skin from the effects of urban living and pollution, while also supporting the skin barrier. Rice starch absorbs excess sebum, providing a natural-looking finish. Cocokind?s daily SPF is cruelty-free, vegan, sustainably packaged with sugarcane materials, recyclable, and made in the USA. It is free from toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and sulfates.
Start your review of cocokind Daily Sunscreen - SPF 32 - 1.7oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tooele, UT
cocokind Daily Sunscreen - SPF 32 - 1.7oz uploaded by Rocio R.
This sunscreen is amazing. It’s free from toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrance, parabrisas, phthalates, mineral oils and sulfates. I’m not a fan of the smell but it only lasts a bit. I love that it doesn’t leave a white cast and that it is a clean product.
Boston
cocokind Daily Sunscreen - SPF 32 - 1.7oz uploaded by Kelsey D.
I think I was a little too excited for this product based on all the other reviews but this was so so thick on top of my moisturizer. It may work alone in the winter time on my dry skin but overall I would say this formula was pretty thick.
I really love this. It blends beautifully on the skin and doesn’t feel too heavy. I would really recommend this if you have dry skin. It’s super hydrating and smooth, without being greasy. It is a little pricy for the amount, but it’s super good. It also doesn’t have any gross or overpowering smell.
Sugar Land, TX
ok guys, i have been on the hunt for a new sunscreen after the whole purito scandal. ya'll, seriously the hype is real okay. this sunscreen lives up to all the hype and praise everyone gives this. there's no white cast (on my medium to tan skin tone, i don't know how it is on deeper though), it sets beautifully under makeup and on bare skin, it's the perfect dewy finish, fragrance free, a decent price point, and it's from a brand i know i can trust. if you haven't tried this sunscreen, honestly you really need to, ESPECIALLY with summer just right around the corner even though everyone should be wearing sunscreen everyday.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been trying to find a sunscreen that worked well, cruelty free, vegan-friendly, and did not leave a white cast. Cocokind did not disappoint. This is a great sunscreen that is lightweight and not greasy. It does not have any fragrance to it, which i prefer, and it worked well with my concealer and cream blush!
cocokind Daily Sunscreen - SPF 32 - 1.7oz uploaded by Din N.
I love this sunscreen. I have sensitive and eczema skin, and allergic to chemical sunscreen. Im always on the search for the best mineral sunscreen for dry skin. This give me such a nice glow and is not greasy at all. I love a bit of dew but this is the perfect finish. Additionally, the texture is silky, buttery smooth and applies very easily. I was sold on this product when I went to a local skincare store. Im glad I took the chance and bought it. One thing to note is, it has a low spf, so make sure you reapply every so often. It doesn't have a scent.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens! It is a mineral sunscreen, so it has minimal to no white cast for me. It is pretty easy to blend in, and it leaves my skin with a nice dewy glow. I am on my second tube of it, and I will definitely continue to purchase it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...