Cocokind Collective Tinted Moisture Stick

by cocokind

Treat and moisturize skin and lips with the new Coco kind collective, featuring three usda organic skincare sticks that will have you looking and feeling fresh all day long. Macabeet tinted moisture stick for the most natural lip pout and cheek blush, turmeric spot treatment to treat breakouts and brighten skin tone, and our fan-favorite mymatcha all-over moisture stick for dry lips and skin.

Three usda certified organic skincare sticks; Macabeet, mymatcha and turmeric; Comes in a box perfect for gifting

Which is the best one out of this trio?
Can you use the matcha stick under your eyes in the morning under your makeup? Will it get too sticky and gross / is it too green?
Dude these sticks are recuers!! I love then all i have the three of them and theyre so potent i cant get enough
Start your review of Cocokind Collective Tinted Moisture Stick!
Caroline C.
Just purchased this recently and I'm pretty impressed with it. I really like the turmeric for spot treatment and the macabeet for lip stick or blush on-the-go!
Aleksandra A.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I've been using Matcha stick for couple months and I can’t live without it. -I have dark undereye circles and I've seen a lot of improvement. -I also use it for chapped lips.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
this review is for the matcha stick: I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! seriously! I love multi-use products because not only are they eco friendly and portable, but when I'm having a lazy day, it's sooo much easier to just use a one-and-done! I use this moisturizer stick as a lip balm, as a moisturizer on my super dry patches (I have combo sensitive skin that's dry yet I have an oily t-zone), for my fly aways (seriously it tames my little frizzy baby hairs) and pretty much for anything I need it for! I love the scent (but then again, I'm a sucker for matcha anything). it has lasted me for a while, so a little definitely goes a long way! I will continue purchasing it! it has become one of my forever staples to take everywhere with me! :)
Fiona M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have all three of these on my beauty stand at all times. A great all natural product. Matcha for moisturizing, turmeric for a spot treatment and the macabeet for a natural bit of color to my lips n cheeks when I don’t feel like wearing makeup.
Ruins B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Absolutely Love Them. The Beets are amazing for the lips, the Tumeric is a great spot treatment and the Matcha is great for dry spots. Didn't think I would like this brand but I definitely want try more of their products. I totally think you should check them out. #CleanBeauty
Steph O.
Brooklyn , NY
Cocokind Collective Tinted Moisture Stick uploaded by Steph O.
I’ve used this product for more than 2 months, and unfortunately I haven’t seen it do much for my skin. It smells delicious (turmeric), and is super easy to use, but I don’t think it did anything for my skin. It’s supposed to be a spot treatment that can also lighten pigmentation. I usually applied it on my dark spots or breakouts. I haven’t seen any changes in pigmentation that I can attribute to this product, and I don’t remember it doing much for my breakouts. It was fairly easy to get off the skin (needed to use a wet towel first, then a cleanser) and it didn’t stain my skin, although some people had that problem. However, even though this product didn’t work for me I’m excited to try more from this brand.
Katie M.
N Royalton, OH
Smell amazing. They do what they should. And I like the ingredients that they are made with
Anna C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Matcha, Turmeric, and Beet are the three in this collective. Matcha for moisture, Turmeric for blemishes, and Beet for color on lips or cheeks, this is a great way to start on the path to cleaner skin care!
Mackenzie R.
Madison, CT
This stuff is my HOLY GRAIL for skincare. I use the MyMatcha stick multiple times throughout the day to keep my skin hydrated. I also use the beet stick for a nice tinted lip balm and blush. Don't even get me started on the tumeric stick for my breakouts! So, so good.
Emily P.
Westland, MI
I keep this product in my purse at all time just in case I ever need a little moisturizer. I use it on my hands my face my elbows. You can pretty much use it anywhere and it can fit right into your purse