Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd

by Cocofloss

A super-cleansing, soft, coconut oil-infused dental floss that will soothe and refresh your teeth. Solutions for:- Gum inflammation- Yellow, dull teeth If you want to know more…Hundreds of soft filaments scrub away plaque and grime to leave your gums feeling cleansed, purified, and relaxed. Coconut oil soothes your gums while tropical fruit fragrances transform your daily flossing ritual into a daily treat. Unlike typical flosses that slip and slide, Cocofloss acts like an exfoliating loofah to scrub your pearly whites refreshingly clean. With more surface area and a soft, fibrous texture, Cocofloss is easier to handle and gentler on gums. Good for all teeth contacts, this is a must-have floss that your gums will thank you for. Lazy to floss? Cocofloss's tropical fragrances and turquoise blue color will make your daily flossing ritual so much more pleasant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Designed by California dentist, Dr. Chrystle Cu, to motivate her sister Catherine to floss, Cocofloss makes flossing more rewarding. Dr. Cu believes that daily flossing is the key to achieving a happy, white smile and keeping your teeth for life. The Cu sisters invite you to join the floss party with Cocofloss.

How does this compare to regular floss?
How is this better than regular floss?
Does this help with receding gums?
Start your review of Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd!
This is the best floss I have found for my super tight teeth. It cleans very well and has some great non mint options!! The delivery schedule is very flexible and reminds you to keep floating.
1,740 reviews
Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I must say, I never thought I would EVER be writing a review on dental floss, let alone a POSITIVE one! This completely beyond-exceeded my expectations and now I cannot wait to floss... Coming from someone who absolutely loathes flossing, that's saying a lot! I saw this on the Sephora app and was originally intrigued by the strawberry flavor and bright blue color, so I added it to my cart to meet the minimum requirement for a free gift with purchase. Completely unexpectedly, I fell in love! Now that I've tried Cocofloss, I'm never going back! I will floss three times a day HAPPILY! This floss is amazing, and it boggles my mind that something so simple and unique and weird can be the highlight of my personal hygiene routine... Forget everything you know about that stringy white nonsense you've been using. This floss is thicker and almost webbed, I can't describe it,... I just know that the texture is fantastic for grabbing anything you need out of your mouth, and all the gunk sticks to the floss every time! Then there's the hint of strawberry,... What a nice touch! My teeth have never felt so clean and so happy,... now when I mouthwash, I can literally feel the breath-freshening liquid getting in the crevices of my smile, because this floss has already cleaned everything out. Cocofloss has totally changed the game, and completely upgraded my dental habits! Not to mention, a little goes a long way with this floss. Like I said, it grabs everything, so you don't need a two-foot-long strand. The package also has a handy guide that shows you how much more you have and how long it'll last you. It’s amazing in every way! Go get yourself some Cocofloss and change your life!!!!
Portland, OR
This floss is outstanding! I currently work in the dental field and recommend it a lot of my patients. The floss is woven and able to remove so much more food derby and tartar than any other floss I’ve tried.
San Diego
The best floss out there! I didn't think there would be such a difference between this natural higher-end floss and drugstore ones until I tried this. Not only does it taste delicious and fresh, it also cleans so well and doesn't rip to pieces like other flosses. It lasts a long time so it is so worth the "splurge." Plus the packaging is super chic.
This floss was ok. I can’t say that I was super wow’ed. Smells good, just like real strawberries not artificial and it’s fun to try something new but I can’t say this was hands down the best floss I’ve ever tried? It would get the job done just as any other floss I think 😊
Indianapolis, IN
I never thought I’d enjoy a floss that tastes like fruit, but I’m in love with this one. The flavor isn’t overpowering, and the coconut fibers really seem to do a bette thin cleaning in between my teeth than plastic or synthetic fiber flosses.
Gahanna, OH
This review is on strawberry Cocofloss . The packaging and colors of this product blow all the other floss packaging out of the water. Upon opening the plastic top- it revealed this beautiful blue floss that does smell really nice. It is a nice (light)strawberry scent at first. The smell was also pleasant (others in my family could not smell the strawberry) as I began to floss, however,upon flossing I noticed the thread was slicing and bits and parts of the floss string were stuck in between my teeth. Because of this, I had to go back and re-floss this stuff out with my regular floss. I ordered 4 a while ago but honestly only 1 has been opened and used only this 1 time. It defeats the purpose of floss- the packaging is pretty but when it doesn’t do the job properly it becomes a waste. Overpriced.DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Bakersfield, CA
The bougiest of bougie floss, but damn girl this stuff is up there on my list. I hide it from everyone in my house because they can buy their own!! But seriously... it’s soft, it doesn’t hurt like some waxed floss can, it smells great, and it grabs that whole meal you been hiding up in your mouth. Flossing is truly important and this little container can last you a long time. It’s a great investment if it means keeping your teeth in your head.
Love the microfilaments to make the teeth cleaner by removing all the little bits between the teeth. The flavor is great without being overpowering. Only problem is the price point. At about $7-8 per, it’s quite pricey!
Sterling, VA
I have to rave about this floss. I recognize there are some real mixed reviews out there but I went to the dentist about a month after I started using this floss with no other changes in my oral routine and the difference in total overall plaque buildup and sensitivity was so noticeable my dentist complimented me on procuring bougie floss. There is a very subtle and delicate scent to this floss and it really gets all the gunk out of hard to reach spaces without cutting your gums. I will continue to purchase!