BY COCOFLOSS

A super-cleansing, soft, coconut oil-infused dental floss that will soothe and refresh your teeth. Solutions for:- Gum inflammation- Yellow, dull teeth If you want to know more…Hundreds of soft filaments scrub away plaque and grime to leave your gums feeling cleansed, purified, and relaxed. Coconut oil soothes your gums while tropical fruit fragrances transform your daily flossing ritual into a daily treat. Unlike typical flosses that slip and slide, Cocofloss acts like an exfoliating loofah to scrub your pearly whites refreshingly clean. With more surface area and a soft, fibrous texture, Cocofloss is easier to handle and gentler on gums. Good for all teeth contacts, this is a must-have floss that your gums will thank you for. Lazy to floss? Cocofloss's tropical fragrances and turquoise blue color will make your daily flossing ritual so much more pleasant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Designed by California dentist, Dr. Chrystle Cu, to motivate her sister Catherine to floss, Cocofloss makes flossing more rewarding. Dr. Cu believes that daily flossing is the key to achieving a happy, white smile and keeping your teeth for life. The Cu sisters invite you to join the floss party with Cocofloss. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love the idea of flavored dental floss, so I was very excited to try Cocofloss. I've already used up the coconut one in the past and I'm currently using strawberry one. I've finished Dental Floss in Delicious Mint recently and I enjoyed it as much as I did the other two. This floss comes in a few different flavors though they're very light and you barely smell/taste anything. However, it's something different when you want something else than the regular minty flavor. This floss is infused with wax and oil, so it goes between teeth easily and doesn't cut into the gums. I also love that the container is see-through and also has marks to show how much of the floss you have left (1 month, 2 weeks, etc.).
Pimpak P.
Holland, MI
A YouTuber was talking about this so I decided to give it a try. I love the packaging but I feel like it’s just like other floss and won’t be purchasing it anymore.
Amanda C.
I seriously love this not only does it work but it tastes great and LASTS FOREVER . I assumed since it was an instagram ad it mighf be garbage but it's seriously great. I use it every time i brush.  Thd packaging is gorgeous, the product is legitimate and ill never switch back. You can even get it as like a tri monthly service. How cool is that
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
As a dental hygienist I'm always looking to try new products and see what is good and what isn't. I was extremely skeptical of this floss. I tried it and I'm hooked! It's a thicker floss but it seems to get more out of my teeth than my regular floss. It has a rope like consistency. The only thing I don't like is that you have to do a monthly subscription and I can't pick it up at the store.
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
This is overpriced, regular old dental floss. I really wanted to experience more strawberry flavor but I taste nothing. It is a decent floss but for the price, go to your local organic store and get some more reasonably priced floss.
Naomi E.
Arlington, VA
I love this floss! The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and the grip of the floss really cleans between my teeth.
sarah l.
Mississauga, ON
I just started using this, but it’s really helping me become a more avid flosser! The taste is awesome, the floss is super effective, and the brand just has a great presence about them. I highly recommend checking them out!
Mohamed O.
This stuff is amazing. I bought it because I read somewhere that it was similar to the now discontinued Reach Cleanpastr floss.
I received it on a Tuesday morning and couldn't wait to try it out, despite having flossed the night before with Glide Pro Clean floss. I didn't think there would be much for this floss to clean, but went ahead and tested it out.
I was horrified by how much gunk this removed from between my teeth. Apparently Glide Pro clean isn't very "pro" at all and hardly did any cleaning! In addition, it's much more gentle than the old discontinued Reach Cleanpaste, and doesn't shred between your teeth because this is more tightly woven.
Cocofloss will be my go-to floss from now on. Can't ever go back to that awful drugstore garbage floss.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Does this help with receding gums?