Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd uploaded by ♡Hope ♡.

BY COCOFLOSS #59 in Teeth Whiteners

A super-cleansing, soft, coconut oil-infused dental floss that will soothe and refresh your teeth. Solutions for:- Gum inflammation- Yellow, dull teeth If you want to know more…Hundreds of soft filaments scrub away plaque and grime to leave your gums feeling cleansed, purified, and relaxed. Coconut oil soothes your gums while tropical fruit fragrances transform your daily flossing ritual into a daily treat. Unlike typical flosses that slip and slide, Cocofloss acts like an exfoliating loofah to scrub your pearly whites refreshingly clean. With more surface area and a soft, fibrous texture, Cocofloss is easier to handle and gentler on gums. Good for all teeth contacts, this is a must-have floss that your gums will thank you for. Lazy to floss? Cocofloss's tropical fragrances and turquoise blue color will make your daily flossing ritual so much more pleasant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Designed by California dentist, Dr. Chrystle Cu, to motivate her sister Catherine to floss, Cocofloss makes flossing more rewarding. Dr. Cu believes that daily flossing is the key to achieving a happy, white smile and keeping your teeth for life. The Cu sisters invite you to join the floss party with Cocofloss. see more...

Fiona D.
San Jose, CA
This is the best floss I've ever used. Unlike the wax flosses that I usually use, this really gets all the gunk out of your teeth!!!! After I finish flossing with this my teeth felt soooo smooth like I went to the dentist or something. I was also able to see the gap spaces in between my teeth after one round of flossing (it usually takes me a couple rounds of flossing to get all the gaps cleaned up). It feels like a "floss exfoliater" for your teeth!!! The only downside is that it's pricey af, but honestly having gum diseases is probably more expensive so this is 10/10 worth!!!
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
This really isn’t anything too special. Just floss. I don’t even smell/taste the strawberry fragrance (which was one of the reasons why I bought it). However, coconut oil does help draw out impurities (thank you nonpolar fats) and does help keep your teeth clean. Will I buy this again? Probably not. $8 is quite a bit for my college girl budget especially when this product wasn’t very special to me.
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Cocofloss is the best! I’m a dental hygienist and I love the idea of flavored floss that will get my patients a little more excited to floss (lol) I definitely recommend this brand. It’s even on Sephora’s website.
madison r.
Ann Arbor
best dental floss i have ever used. no waxy buildup, doesn’t shred when trying to get into the tight or hard to reach areas. leaves me feeling fresh and clean! got as a sample from my dentist along with a couple others he recommended. this one will be what i use from now on! love it.
Pimpak P.
Holland, MI
A YouTuber was talking about this so I decided to give it a try. I love the packaging but I feel like it’s just like other floss and won’t be purchasing it anymore.
Hailey C.
Schenectady , NY
This floss smelled great, but taste was very faint. I liked how the floss was thicker then traditional floss so I felt as it it removed more debris from in between my teeth. Packaging was very nice and updated. I would most likely purchase this again!
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
I hate flossing, but this stuff makes it not so tough of a task. It’s much softer on the gums and the slight flavor is really pleasant. Careful though, because it can get stringy.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love the idea of flavored dental floss, so I was very excited to try Cocofloss. I've already used up the coconut one in the past and I'm currently using strawberry one. I've finished Dental Floss in Delicious Mint recently and I enjoyed it as much as I did the other two. This floss comes in a few different flavors though they're very light and you barely smell/taste anything. However, it's something different when you want something else than the regular minty flavor. This floss is infused with wax and oil, so it goes between teeth easily and doesn't cut into the gums. I also love that the container is see-through and also has marks to show how much of the floss you have left (1 month, 2 weeks, etc.).
Amanda C.
I seriously love this not only does it work but it tastes great and LASTS FOREVER . I assumed since it was an instagram ad it mighf be garbage but it's seriously great. I use it every time i brush.  Thd packaging is gorgeous, the product is legitimate and ill never switch back. You can even get it as like a tri monthly service. How cool is that
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
As a dental hygienist I'm always looking to try new products and see what is good and what isn't. I was extremely skeptical of this floss. I tried it and I'm hooked! It's a thicker floss but it seems to get more out of my teeth than my regular floss. It has a rope like consistency. The only thing I don't like is that you have to do a monthly subscription and I can't pick it up at the store.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Does this help with receding gums?

back