Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd

by Cocofloss

A super-cleansing, soft, coconut oil-infused dental floss that will soothe and refresh your teeth. Solutions for:- Gum inflammation- Yellow, dull teeth If you want to know more…Hundreds of soft filaments scrub away plaque and grime to leave your gums feeling cleansed, purified, and relaxed. Coconut oil soothes your gums while tropical fruit fragrances transform your daily flossing ritual into a daily treat. Unlike typical flosses that slip and slide, Cocofloss acts like an exfoliating loofah to scrub your pearly whites refreshingly clean. With more surface area and a soft, fibrous texture, Cocofloss is easier to handle and gentler on gums. Good for all teeth contacts, this is a must-have floss that your gums will thank you for. Lazy to floss? Cocofloss's tropical fragrances and turquoise blue color will make your daily flossing ritual so much more pleasant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Designed by California dentist, Dr. Chrystle Cu, to motivate her sister Catherine to floss, Cocofloss makes flossing more rewarding. Dr. Cu believes that daily flossing is the key to achieving a happy, white smile and keeping your teeth for life. The Cu sisters invite you to join the floss party with Cocofloss.

Ok people- is Coco floss worth the hype?? 🦄🥥
How does this compare to regular floss?
How is this better than regular floss?
Start your review of Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd!
Tabitha Z.
Darien, IL
Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd uploaded by Tabitha Z.
This is my favorite new dental floss!! I love that this floss comes in fun scents like strawberry, orange, watermelon... Really it’s the texture for me!! The floss a strong and it has a grippy texture to really help Clean in the gum and in between your teeth. I highly recommend Cocofloss!
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd uploaded by Angela W.
What🤷‍♀️! Am I the only person on this planet who has not tried Coco flossing till now -this product is amazing. first of all it has this really like sort of like fruity flavor when you’re flossing your teeth but the floss has these sort of fibers that pick up all the little particles between your teeth when you’re flossing. so I think this is absolutely an amazing product. I received this in my fab fit fun subscription box and now I’m addicted. I received three different flavors I believe one was strawberry watermelon not sure what the other flavor was but so far I’ve used strawberry and watermelon and they are the bomb. I even have my entire family hooked on this dental floss Who knew🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️❤️❤️
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd uploaded by Alessandra P.
This brand of floss is so hyped up. It lives up to the hype. The best floss I’ve ever used. It’s thick and can scrub, so you can really get in between your teeth. The strawberry flavor is not my fave though. It’s fine. Just not out of this world.
Elani W.
Bellingham, WA
Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd uploaded by Elani W.
I don't know how a floss can possibly be worth this much...but it is. I'm pretty sure it makes my teeth whiter. It might be magical.
Mercedes P.
Alexandria, VA
Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd uploaded by Mercedes P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down my favorite floss! I buy the 4 pack so I don’t have to worry about running out...this expands as you use it so it gets into every nook and cranny between teeth, bonus points for being infused with coconut oil bc it helps with whitening in hard to reach areas!
Kat J.
2,108 reviews
Cocofloss Cocofloss Pure Strawberries 32 yd uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I must say, I never thought I would EVER be writing a review on dental floss, let alone a POSITIVE one! This completely beyond-exceeded my expectations and now I cannot wait to floss... Coming from someone who absolutely loathes flossing, that's saying a lot! I saw this on the Sephora app and was originally intrigued by the strawberry flavor and bright blue color, so I added it to my cart to meet the minimum requirement for a free gift with purchase. Completely unexpectedly, I fell in love! Now that I've tried Cocofloss, I'm never going back! I will floss three times a day HAPPILY! This floss is amazing, and it boggles my mind that something so simple and unique and weird can be the highlight of my personal hygiene routine... Forget everything you know about that stringy white nonsense you've been using. This floss is thicker and almost webbed, I can't describe it,... I just know that the texture is fantastic for grabbing anything you need out of your mouth, and all the gunk sticks to the floss every time! Then there's the hint of strawberry,... What a nice touch! My teeth have never felt so clean and so happy,... now when I mouthwash, I can literally feel the breath-freshening liquid getting in the crevices of my smile, because this floss has already cleaned everything out. Cocofloss has totally changed the game, and completely upgraded my dental habits! Not to mention, a little goes a long way with this floss. Like I said, it grabs everything, so you don't need a two-foot-long strand. The package also has a handy guide that shows you how much more you have and how long it'll last you. It’s amazing in every way! Go get yourself some Cocofloss and change your life!!!!
Amanda C.
I seriously love this not only does it work but it tastes great and LASTS FOREVER . I assumed since it was an instagram ad it mighf be garbage but it's seriously great. I use it every time i brush.  Thd packaging is gorgeous, the product is legitimate and ill never switch back. You can even get it as like a tri monthly service. How cool is that
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
Love, love, love this dental floss! It is the best, by far, of any floss I have ever used. It really feels like it is cleaning and scrubbing between your teeth. Your mouth, teeth, and gums, feel so clean after using it. Even my kids like it and can tell a difference. The scented/flavors are awesome. I will never go back to using other dental flosses...Cocofloss is the only one for me! I can’t say enough good things about it. It has my highest recommendation.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This floss is incredible. I didn’t really believe there would be a big difference between this and my regular floss, but there is. This cleans between the teeth and doesn’t miss a thing!!! Plus it gets the edge of your tooth so that there is zero build up of tartar anywhere. It always looks like I just left the dentist office when I use this one. The only downside is that it’s pricey, I paid eight dollars for one. It is a large quantity in the pack, but I’m hoping the price will go down a bit. I believe you can actually purchase this in store at Target now, I purchased it at Sephora previously.
Pauline H.
San Francisco, CA
After trying Cocofloss, I can't go back to anything else. I'm not the best at flossing, but this one gets me to do it more regularly. It's very plush and think and glides easily between my teeth. I feel like it picks up a lot more than ordinary floss. I'm also sucker for all the different flavors. So far, strawberry is my favorite. I don't really care for the coconut one. I hope Sephora starts to carry some of the new flavors like passionfruit!