Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd uploaded by Kat J.

BY COCOFLOSS #98 in Teeth Whiteners

A super-cleansing, soft, coconut oil-infused dental floss that will soothe and refresh your teeth. Solutions for:- Gum inflammation- Yellow, dull teeth If you want to know more…Hundreds of soft filaments scrub away plaque and grime to leave your gums feeling cleansed, purified, and relaxed. Coconut oil soothes your gums while tropical fruit fragrances transform your daily flossing ritual into a daily treat. Unlike typical flosses that slip and slide, Cocofloss acts like an exfoliating loofah to scrub your pearly whites refreshingly clean. With more surface area and a soft, fibrous texture, Cocofloss is easier to handle and gentler on gums. Good for all teeth contacts, this is a must-have floss that your gums will thank you for. Lazy to floss? Cocofloss's tropical fragrances and turquoise blue color will make your daily flossing ritual so much more pleasant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Designed by California dentist, Dr. Chrystle Cu, to motivate her sister Catherine to floss, Cocofloss makes flossing more rewarding. Dr. Cu believes that daily flossing is the key to achieving a happy, white smile and keeping your teeth for life. The Cu sisters invite you to join the floss party with Cocofloss. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
This floss was okay, but to be honest I feel like because it is natural and cruelty free the price is way hiked up. This is no better than any other floss that I have used for a 4th of a price. Happy I got this in a subscription box versus me actually going out and buying it
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
Love love love this floss. If you have to floss why not have it taste good? And this floss is delicious. If you like coconut you need to try this floss!
Lindsey J.
Golden Valley, MN
I LOVE Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd. it works super great, makes me feel like I’m doing better by the environment, and really gets those hard in between spots feeling clean. The only con I would say is that it’s a little thicker than normal floss - so if you have really tight tooth spaces, it’s hard to get the floss wedged in there sometimes. Other than that, fantastic floss, wouldn’t use anything else for regular flossing.
Charlotte R.
Ozone Park, NY
Probably hands down the best floss!!!! It’s a very thick floss that gets everything out (if you know how to properly floss) I use it lol everyday! The flavors don’t really last but who cares!!
Megan G.
baltimore, md
I really like this floss, I like the taste and that it doesn’t shred when using it! I also love that it has makers on the back to alert you when it’s almost time to rebuy! I am completely satisfied with this and will be repurchasing!!
Holly F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Love this floss! The packaging is adorable and most importantly, my gums have improved since I have started using it. My dentist commented that my gums are healthier than my previous appointments. The flavors are mild and not overpowering. I highly recommend Cocofloss!
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
All tastes of Cocofloss rocks! It’s also sturdy and more gentle on my teeth because most of my teeth are set so close together. I don’t get as much aggravation with Cocofloss.
Naomi E.
Arlington, VA
I love this floss! The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and the grip of the floss really cleans between my teeth.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Whoa. I must say, I never thought I would EVER be writing a review on dental floss, let alone a POSITIVE one! This completely beyond-exceeded my expectations and now I cannot wait to floss!!! Coming from someone who absolutely loathes flossing, that's saying a lot! I saw this on the Sephora app and was originally intrigued by the coconut flavor and bright blue color, so I added it to my cart to meet the minimum requirement for a free gift with purchase. I fully expected to return this. Like I said, I hate flossing. It hurts my gums, the floss gets stuck in between my teeth, and the whole thing overall is a very unpleasant task. Not to mention, regular floss would only loosen the plaque and gunk I had in between my teeth, but I would still need to rinse or mouthwash to actually get all the particles out of my mouth. So it was an unpleasant task that added more things to my routine. Ugh! Just the thought makes me cringe, I really HATED flossing!

But now that I've tried Cocofloss, I LOVE flossing! I'm never going back! I will floss three times a day HAPPILY! This floss is amazing, and it boggles my mind that something so simple and unique and weird can be the highlight of my personal hygiene routine... Forget everything you know about that stringy white nonsense you've been using. This floss is thicker and almost webbed, I can't describe it,... I just know that the texture is fantastic for grabbing anything you need out of your mouth, and all the gunk sticks to the floss every time! Then there's the hint of coconut,... What a nice touch! It's not overpowering, so it's just a slight smell/taste that mixes well in your mouth with a mint toothpaste. My teeth have never felt so clean and so happy,... now when I mouthwash, I can literally feel the breath-freshening liquid getting in the crevices of my smile, because this floss has already cleaned everything out. Cocofloss has totally changed the game, and completely upgraded my dental habits! I know it's $8 and that may seem steep, but think of the money you're saving on visiting the dentist, only to have them look at you in disapproval and bill you for extra services because you haven't been flossing and it makes more work for them. Seriously, I'd rather spend a couple dollars extra to guarantee that I floss regularly and keep my mouth healthy. Not to mention, a little goes a long way with this floss. Like I said, it grabs everything, so you don't need a two-foot-long strand. The package also has a handy guide that shows you how much more you have and how long it'll last you. Now, why are you still reading this?? Go get yourself some Cocofloss and change your life!!!!!!!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is an awesome take on dental floss. The coconut smells wonderful, not artificial at all. It leaves the mouth feeling very clean and fresh. I deducted one star from it because I was expecting it to taste good. Maybe the taste was so nuance I missed it. I also have a permanent retainer and the cut of the floss dispenser left the floss shaggy, which means that it was impossible to threat through my retainer.
Casey G.
Lambton Shores, ON
Does anyone know if this will be coming to Sephora in Canada? I would love to try it but the cost of shipping is equal to the cost of the actual floss!😂
Mariah G.
Ashtabula
Where can this be purchased?