Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Whoa. I must say, I never thought I would EVER be writing a review on dental floss, let alone a POSITIVE one! This completely beyond-exceeded my expectations and now I cannot wait to floss!!! Coming from someone who absolutely loathes flossing, that's saying a lot! I saw this on the Sephora app and was originally intrigued by the coconut flavor and bright blue color, so I added it to my cart to meet the minimum requirement for a free gift with purchase. I fully expected to return this. Like I said, I hate flossing. It hurts my gums, the floss gets stuck in between my teeth, and the whole thing overall is a very unpleasant task. Not to mention, regular floss would only loosen the plaque and gunk I had in between my teeth, but I would still need to rinse or mouthwash to actually get all the particles out of my mouth. So it was an unpleasant task that added more things to my routine. Ugh! Just the thought makes me cringe, I really HATED flossing!

But now that I've tried Cocofloss, I LOVE flossing! I'm never going back! I will floss three times a day HAPPILY! This floss is amazing, and it boggles my mind that something so simple and unique and weird can be the highlight of my personal hygiene routine... Forget everything you know about that stringy white nonsense you've been using. This floss is thicker and almost webbed, I can't describe it,... I just know that the texture is fantastic for grabbing anything you need out of your mouth, and all the gunk sticks to the floss every time! Then there's the hint of coconut,... What a nice touch! It's not overpowering, so it's just a slight smell/taste that mixes well in your mouth with a mint toothpaste. My teeth have never felt so clean and so happy,... now when I mouthwash, I can literally feel the breath-freshening liquid getting in the crevices of my smile, because this floss has already cleaned everything out. Cocofloss has totally changed the game, and completely upgraded my dental habits! I know it's $8 and that may seem steep, but think of the money you're saving on visiting the dentist, only to have them look at you in disapproval and bill you for extra services because you haven't been flossing and it makes more work for them. Seriously, I'd rather spend a couple dollars extra to guarantee that I floss regularly and keep my mouth healthy. Not to mention, a little goes a long way with this floss. Like I said, it grabs everything, so you don't need a two-foot-long strand. The package also has a handy guide that shows you how much more you have and how long it'll last you. Now, why are you still reading this?? Go get yourself some Cocofloss and change your life!!!!!!!