Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd

A super-cleansing, soft, coconut oil-infused dental floss that will soothe and refresh your teeth. Solutions for:- Gum inflammation- Yellow, dull teeth If you want to know more…Hundreds of soft filaments scrub away plaque and grime to leave your gums feeling cleansed, purified, and relaxed. Coconut oil soothes your gums while tropical fruit fragrances transform your daily flossing ritual into a daily treat. Unlike typical flosses that slip and slide, Cocofloss acts like an exfoliating loofah to scrub your pearly whites refreshingly clean. With more surface area and a soft, fibrous texture, Cocofloss is easier to handle and gentler on gums. Good for all teeth contacts, this is a must-have floss that your gums will thank you for. Lazy to floss? Cocofloss's tropical fragrances and turquoise blue color will make your daily flossing ritual so much more pleasant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Designed by California dentist, Dr. Chrystle Cu, to motivate her sister Catherine to floss, Cocofloss makes flossing more rewarding. Dr. Cu believes that daily flossing is the key to achieving a happy, white smile and keeping your teeth for life. The Cu sisters invite you to join the floss party with Cocofloss.

Where can this be purchased?
Does anyone know if this will be coming to Sephora in Canada? I would love to try it but the cost of shipping is equal to the cost of the actual floss!😂
Start your review of Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd!
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd uploaded by Angela C.
I was skeptical when I first heard of a nine dollar floss but now I am converted. Cocofloss has the perfect thickness and it is made with a soft yet strong material, so it really helps grab onto any food or plaque that is trapped between your teeth. Its cute packaging and flavor also help motivate me to floss!
Andrea P.
chicago
Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd uploaded by Andrea P.
Being a dental hygienist, I am always looking for the next big thing to motivate my patients to increase their home oral care. THIS FLOSS is simply amazing and really gets me excited to floss every single night. I hope it can do the same for you!
Zuri B.
Honolulu, HI
Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd uploaded by Zuri B.
Cocofloss smells delicious!! I started with the coconut scent. It’s so fruity, like a little blue vacay for your mouth. This stuff is so unexpectedly satisfying. It’s an evolution in oral care! First of all, you will be surprised what it can pull from your teeth and gum line. Woah. This really gets in there. Did I mention it smells great? It’s not really flavored, but there’s a placebo effect. The main reason I ordered another scent (orange) after almost 3 weeks of using this? I was overdue for a teeth cleaning when the shutdown started. Then I couldn’t get in for nearly 3 months. Now, I am still waiting for a far out dental appointment. Since I started using this stuff, that little build up is slowly but surely breaking down. After the first few uses, teeth feel like they’ve been professionally cleaned! My mouth feels so refreshed and super healthy. My gums love it, too. It makes you want to floss twice a day! 10/10 would recommend to every tooth lover!
Lauren B.
Grapevine, TX
Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd uploaded by Lauren B.
I ordered a variety pack of Cocofloss thinking the scent and taste was going to be awesome. However I was disappointed to find that the flavor and sent are not strong. The floss was expensive- so I was really expecting more from it. The floss grabs food well and works well until you get to a tooth gap that is very tight and its very hard to get the floss in there to use. It does well with not fraying- a plus in my book. Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd
Brenda H.
This is a MUST TRY. I had no idea a floss could be so effective. Bonus: the packaging is super cute and the floss tastes mildly like coconut, which is delicious and a nice change from boring old mint! If your flossing routine needs some overhauling, this floss will get you back on track.
Ilyse B.
Levittown, NY
Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd uploaded by Ilyse B.
Yes this is a thicker floss and yes it is more money but absolutely worth it. I read reviews where people complained it was thick and sometimes doesn’t go through the teeth- it’s like some other heavier floss that absorbs that I have used in the last and didn’t go through one tooth but that’s bc the gap is really close- that point just had to slide it out which I have done with other floss.... so with that said it’s like the other flosses in my opinion BUT tastes better and more absorbent. I never thought I would get excited to floss and this product does it. They have sales too. So excited to try the next flavor in 2 months. Love the environmental concept as well by buying refills for the packaging. I def suggest this company .
Kat J.
2,165 reviews
Cocofloss Cocofloss Fresh Coconut 32 yd uploaded by Kat J.
Whoa. I must say, I never thought I would EVER be writing a review on dental floss, let alone a POSITIVE one! This completely beyond-exceeded my expectations and now I cannot wait to floss!!! Coming from someone who absolutely loathes flossing, that's saying a lot! I saw this on the Sephora app and was originally intrigued by the coconut flavor and bright blue color, so I added it to my cart to meet the minimum requirement for a free gift with purchase. I fully expected to return this. Like I said, I hate flossing. It hurts my gums, the floss gets stuck in between my teeth, and the whole thing overall is a very unpleasant task. Not to mention, regular floss would only loosen the plaque and gunk I had in between my teeth, but I would still need to rinse or mouthwash to actually get all the particles out of my mouth. So it was an unpleasant task that added more things to my routine. Ugh! Just the thought makes me cringe, I really HATED flossing! But now that I've tried Cocofloss, I LOVE flossing! I'm never going back! I will floss three times a day HAPPILY! This floss is amazing, and it boggles my mind that something so simple and unique and weird can be the highlight of my personal hygiene routine... Forget everything you know about that stringy white nonsense you've been using. This floss is thicker and almost webbed, I can't describe it,... I just know that the texture is fantastic for grabbing anything you need out of your mouth, and all the gunk sticks to the floss every time! Then there's the hint of coconut,... What a nice touch! It's not overpowering, so it's just a slight smell/taste that mixes well in your mouth with a mint toothpaste. My teeth have never felt so clean and so happy,... now when I mouthwash, I can literally feel the breath-freshening liquid getting in the crevices of my smile, because this floss has already cleaned everything out. Cocofloss has totally changed the game, and completely upgraded my dental habits! I know it's $8 and that may seem steep, but think of the money you're saving on visiting the dentist, only to have them look at you in disapproval and bill you for extra services because you haven't been flossing and it makes more work for them. Seriously, I'd rather spend a couple dollars extra to guarantee that I floss regularly and keep my mouth healthy. Not to mention, a little goes a long way with this floss. Like I said, it grabs everything, so you don't need a two-foot-long strand. The package also has a handy guide that shows you how much more you have and how long it'll last you. Now, why are you still reading this?? Go get yourself some Cocofloss and change your life!!!!!!!
Danielle C.
I bought the four pack. So far I love the taste. The texture is not as great as Oral B Glide. I have tight teeth so its hard to get floss in out of them. But it does the job just the same.
Megan M.
Arlington, VA
I feel like this floss gets my teeth much cleaner than other brands I've used. It's really textured so it takes some getting used to but its grip makes it pull out more gunk from between you're teeth.
Christine T.
Clinton Twp, MI
It is pricey. (I stock up when there is a sale). This floss cleans like no other. It is not like the plastic floss that does nothing. The floss is a bit thicker - but not to thick where you cant fit it between your teeth. The fiber material picks up everything! It is now the only floss I only use. Sephora sells it but if you go to the actual cocofloss site they sometimes offer a deal when you purchase a 4 pack. Plus they sell different scents on their site - not sold at other stores. I love their scents and no other brands off that. They have regular scents and seasonal limited editions. The only negative is their exorbitant pricing. It really should only be $6 to $7 a box. I think they would sell more at a lower cost. If I didnt buy a box at sephora with a 20% off coupon, I would have never tried it.