BY COCOFLOSS

A super-cleansing, soft, coconut oil-infused dental floss that will soothe and refresh your teeth. Solutions for:- Gum inflammation- Yellow, dull teeth If you want to know more…Hundreds of soft filaments scrub away plaque and grime to leave your gums feeling cleansed, purified, and relaxed. Coconut oil soothes your gums while tropical fruit fragrances transform your daily flossing ritual into a daily treat. Unlike typical flosses that slip and slide, Cocofloss acts like an exfoliating loofah to scrub your pearly whites refreshingly clean. With more surface area and a soft, fibrous texture, Cocofloss is easier to handle and gentler on gums. Good for all teeth contacts, this is a must-have floss that your gums will thank you for. Lazy to floss? Cocofloss's tropical fragrances and turquoise blue color will make your daily flossing ritual so much more pleasant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Designed by California dentist, Dr. Chrystle Cu, to motivate her sister Catherine to floss, Cocofloss makes flossing more rewarding. Dr. Cu believes that daily flossing is the key to achieving a happy, white smile and keeping your teeth for life. The Cu sisters invite you to join the floss party with Cocofloss. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is an awesome take on dental floss. The coconut smells wonderful, not artificial at all. It leaves the mouth feeling very clean and fresh. I deducted one star from it because I was expecting it to taste good. Maybe the taste was so nuance I missed it. I also have a permanent retainer and the cut of the floss dispenser left the floss shaggy, which means that it was impossible to threat through my retainer.
Edita P.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I have coconut and mint ones. I love both, but can't wait to try strawberry and orange. The ones I have now are nice, but I wish they had more flavor.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
I love this so much. I am absolutely going to purchase again sinc eit has helped me so much. I love how it makes my teeth feel after using it. Ibought it near my house and ive used it for a while already,, I would definitely reccomend to others since it makes my sensitive teeth feel great!