Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd

A super-cleansing, soft, coconut oil-infused dental floss that will soothe and refresh your teeth. Solutions for:- Gum inflammation- Yellow, dull teeth If you want to know more…Hundreds of soft filaments scrub away plaque and grime to leave your gums feeling cleansed, purified, and relaxed. Coconut oil soothes your gums while tropical fruit fragrances transform your daily flossing ritual into a daily treat. Unlike typical flosses that slip and slide, Cocofloss acts like an exfoliating loofah to scrub your pearly whites refreshingly clean. With more surface area and a soft, fibrous texture, Cocofloss is easier to handle and gentler on gums. Good for all teeth contacts, this is a must-have floss that your gums will thank you for. Lazy to floss? Cocofloss's tropical fragrances and turquoise blue color will make your daily flossing ritual so much more pleasant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Designed by California dentist, Dr. Chrystle Cu, to motivate her sister Catherine to floss, Cocofloss makes flossing more rewarding. Dr. Cu believes that daily flossing is the key to achieving a happy, white smile and keeping your teeth for life. The Cu sisters invite you to join the floss party with Cocofloss.

Is this product good for people with really tight contacts? Or should I stick with my glide floss.
Does this floss shred easily when using?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Dentist review here. I absolutely love this floss! No floss I have ever used works as well to clean between teeth. HOWEVER, it is just too expensive.
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is by far the best dental floss I have ever used! I’m very rigorous when it comes to flossing my teeth, and I find regular floss doesn’t seem to do the trick. This one is a little thicker and gets everything out of my teeth! It also smells and tastes great. I highly recommend!
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Lauren A.
Love this floss ! It’s thick but not hard to floss with . It’s a bit pricey for floss which is the one downside but I feel like it really cleans my teeth
Rebecca O.
Cumming, IA
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Rebecca O.
Who knew I could love a floss so much! This luxury Cocofloss is incredible. It can slide gently between your teeth but it still has these fibers that grab whatever gunk you have between your teeth better than any other floss could. Not to be gross but I was shocked how much was coming out - my old floss couldn’t do that! It also doesn’t break and it doesn’t start to fall apart into strands at the end of flossing like some other brands. Because if that you don’t need to use as much. I cant recommend this enough. Spend the extra couple of bucks to try this brand it totally worth it! I’ve only tried the delicious mint flavor but it is indeed delish!Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd
Jenny Ann W.
Austin, TX
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Jenny Ann W.
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Jenny Ann W.
This floss left me in awe at first use! I saw it at my dentist’s clinic counter. It was a small sample/goody to take after a visit. I love how thick the floss is that it goes through thoroughly in the spaces between my teeth. The flavor is not too much but just right. I tried the orange one from the clinic and now that I ran out of the sample, I bought the regular size. Con is the price is $9 (from anthropologie) but it’ll last up to 60 days of use. I can really see the gunks being taken out from the spaces of my teeth. So so good!!! Y’all should try! This is also cruelty free. You can buy it online from cocofloss and I believe they have different flavors. They also have it at anthropologie and cult beauty. Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd
Heather C.
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Heather C.
I love this floss, the taste, texture, works fabulous on my teeth. The packaging is also nice and I don't mind spending a little more for it as I truly love the product.
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
I don’t understand this at all. It shreds when you use it. Just awful. Disappointed to have gotten this from FabFitFun. I normally love their stuff!
Ericaa G.
Ellicott City, MD
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Ericaa G.
Brings in the summer vibes feeling fresh . #cocofloss it’s tropical. Came with the trio
Kat J.
2,165 reviews
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Whoa. I must say, I never thought I would EVER be writing a review on dental floss, let alone a POSITIVE one! This completely beyond-exceeded my expectations and now I cannot wait to floss!!! Coming from someone who absolutely loathes flossing, that's saying a lot! I saw this on the Sephora app and was originally intrigued by the coconut flavor and bright blue color, so I added it to my cart to meet the minimum requirement for a free gift with purchase. I fully expected to return this. Like I said, I hate flossing. It hurts my gums, the floss gets stuck in between my teeth, and the whole thing overall is a very unpleasant task. Not to mention, regular floss would only loosen the plaque and gunk I had in between my teeth, but I would still need to rinse or mouthwash to actually get all the particles out of my mouth. So it was an unpleasant task that added more things to my routine. Ugh! Just the thought makes me cringe, I really HATED flossing! But now that I've tried Cocofloss, I LOVE flossing! I'm never going back! I will floss three times a day HAPPILY! This floss is amazing, and it boggles my mind that something so simple and unique and weird can be the highlight of my personal hygiene routine... Forget everything you know about that stringy white nonsense you've been using. This floss is thicker and almost webbed, I can't describe it,... I just know that the texture is fantastic for grabbing anything you need out of your mouth, and all the gunk sticks to the floss every time! Then there's the hint of mint,... What a nice touch! It's not overpowering, so it's just a slight smell/taste that mixes well in your mouth with your toothpaste. My teeth have never felt so clean and so happy,... now when I mouthwash, I can literally feel the breath-freshening liquid getting in the crevices of my smile, because this floss has already cleaned everything out. Cocofloss has totally changed the game, and completely upgraded my dental habits! I know it's $8 and that may seem steep, but think of the money you're saving on visiting the dentist, only to have them look at you in disapproval and bill you for extra services because you haven't been flossing and it makes more work for them. Seriously, I'd rather spend a couple dollars extra to guarantee that I floss regularly and keep my mouth healthy. Not to mention, a little goes a long way with this floss. Like I said, it grabs everything, so you don't need a two-foot-long strand. The package also has a handy guide that shows you how much more you have and how long it'll last you. Now, why are you still reading this?? Go get yourself some Cocofloss and change your life!!!!!!!
Trisha P.
Jersey City, NJ
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Trisha P.
Cocofloss Cocofloss Delicious Mint 32 yd uploaded by Trisha P.
Upon seeing this I thought it was another ridiculous/expensive fad product but this was actually recommended to me by my dentist. I explained to her how I only use floss picks everyday because I find string more difficult to use. However, she said that this string is a lot easier to hold and it is a little thicker making it easier to use and maneuver around. After the first use I noticed how much easier this was. Also love the packaging and how cute the product is. The box has an indication of when you’re about 30 days away from it finishing and then 2 weeks away from it finishing. Truly love this product. It’ll last 60 days - definitely worth it!