BY COCOCARE

Fragrance Free Antioxidant Soap Vitamin Therapy Promotes Healthy Skin Cleanses, Moisturizes & Protects It s more than soap... Cococare s Vitamin E Soap has a rich, moist lather that conditions, protects and gently helps you to maintain a natural glow. Pure soap without perfume. Ideal for all types of skin. ; see more...

fibi g.
I love coco care products. I purchased a bottle of 100% vitamin e oil from coco care and absolutely love it. I use it for everything. This soap is no different. I will definitely purchase again when I run out. I absolutely recommend this product.
Meagan S.
Crete, IL
I love this product! Makes my skin soft and glowing! I love that its all natural, with my sensitive skin its hard to find good skin care products. Smells fresh without those nasty fake chemicals that help to destroy your natural glow and tone.
Lindsay S.
A very well made soap So gentle on my sensitive skin and I like that it is fragrance free!