BY COCOCARE

Cococare Natural Jojoba Oil Description: 100% Natural Cold Pressed to Ensure Natural Qualities All natural 100% Jojoba Oil. Natural Hair and Skin Conditioner Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Cococare Natural Jojoba Oil Directions To condition hair massage into scalp before shampooing. To soften and smooth skin, apply and massage on skin. For therapeutic conditioning, warm oil and apply. Ingredients: Jojoba oil. Warnings For external use only. see more...

Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
This oil is definitely my MVP.
I have really dry scalp and my ends are dry as wel l from all the dye I put into my hair.
Jojoba oil restores all the nutrients and moisture back into your hair and scalp!
It definitely does work and helps the itching and the flakes.
This is my life savor!
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
Love this I have been using it on my hair for a few months and it has made it thicker and so shiny. It has also grown so much faster it normally seems like it doesn't grow but a inch every few months and in just 2 month of continuous uses my hair has grown a inch each month
madison h.
Sacramento, CA
This makes my skin so bright and shiny. I can not go without this. I even use it on my hair and fingernailsn your body prodices oils and oils are wonderful for your body. ("
Aria M.
Greensboro, NC
This is a staple for my hair and it loves it! It's great for sealing in moisture and adding shine to my curly, which is all it really needs!
Briana S.
I really like this oil. I like adding it to my conditioners, lotions, shampoos and body washes as well as just a hot bath.
Megan S.
Austin, TX
Can be used to make your own products or just used as a bath oil or nice lotion.