Cococare Coconut Moisturizing Oil, 9 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer Andrea L.

BY COCOCARE

Softens & Beautifies Color Free Created with natural Coconut Oil.  Cococare s rich moisturizing oil is ideal for your arms, legs and entire body.  Apply and you skin will instantly feel soft, velvety smooth and gently protected for hours. ; see more...

Buy on iHerb
Blanca M.
This moiturizing oil works great for dry skin and has a really good smell although i rather use organic coconut oil because it does not have a lot of presevitives in it . I still do recommend this though for anyone who wants to stay moisturized.
yalissa p.
If your a person with very damage hair and ur trying to find a perfect way to make ur hair feel great Coconut oil is really the best way to make it go back to having curly hair as a person myself I had very damage hair and still do but I started using this product on my hair and I'm slowly Getting my curly hair back .coconut oil really does help with everything and if u have acne u should always us this!!
Jules W.
Decatur
I'm not usually a big fan of lotion, and sometimes regular organic coconut oil doesn't sink into my skin as much as it could. This was the perfect solution! I love it so much, and will continue repurchasing.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Este es la maravilla de estos tiempos me encanta para todo cocinar, para el pelo el paquete esta bien su precio me gusta es uno de los productos mas saludables que no puede faltar
Khushi P.
This coconut moisturizing oil is perfect for anyone with dry skin! Doesn't have a bad smell either which helps. Purchased online, first time user
Summer M.
Springfield, OR
I love coconut oil, I use it for everything beauty wise and this stuff is so easy to use and apply
Delicioso aroma. Genial para hacer y recibir masajes. Al ser incoloro NO tienes que pensar en que va manchar algo si se derrama o si cae un poco por fuera de tus manos.
RiL C.