BY COCOCARE

Helps to prevent and temporarily protect dry, chapped, cracked or windburned lips. ; see more...

• Where can this be found and how does it make your lips feel?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a new chap stick.it seems like my li...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive lips?1 Answers
Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm
  • "Now, My mom bought this for me & I'm thankful she did. It has made my lips feel so soft. I don't feel left over dead skin, I don't feel like my lips are chapping or cutting, I don't feel a thing besides nicely moisturized lips. & it keeps my lips moisturized for a few days before it even starts to feel like they're getting dry. It has vaseline and cocoa butter in it. I feel like it's done wonders for my lips better than any other chap stick I've had so I totally recommend it ! " in 15 reviews
  • "Very very moisturizing! It lasts forever on your lips. Very strong cocoa butter scent, though (which I love)" in 6 reviews
  • "I feel like it's done wonders for my lips better than any other chap stick I've had so I totally recommend it ! " in 1 review
Assata R.
I started buying these from the local beauty supply stores when I was in high school and 16 years later, I'm still using them.

I'm not big on wearing make-up or lipsticks so the only thing I want on my lips is a moisturizer.  This balm is perfect and not at all greasy/oily or stiff as a brick like other brands.  It's also really inexpensive; usually less than $1.40.  Now, I buy them from Harmon Face Values or Bed, Bath and Beyond with their store coupons making the balm EVEN cheaper.  Definitely recommend.
Grace C.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. I have been using it FOREVER and refuse to use anything else. It make my lips so soft immediately. And, unlikely many other brands, I don't feel like I get addicted to it and like my lips get dry if I don't use it frequently. Other brands make me feel like I constantly need to reapply. I can just use this before going out in the cold and before bed and I'm good to go.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is really an incredible lip balm-coming from a lip balm snob. My lips are perpetually dry, and honestly, I’m not sure what inspired me to buy this little yellow $1 tube of magic (maybe the promise of cocoa butter), but Im so glad I did-in about a month, I’ve bought 3 tubes so I can keep them everywhere! It’s long lasting and is so creamy, leaving your lips soft and smooth. I only knocked off one star from this because it has a petrolatum base-which supposedly dries you out more than its moisturizes. It also smells absolutely heavenly, and has such a luxurious, creamy feel. Im still trying more lip balms, but I think this will remain a mainstay as long as I can keep buying it at Walgreens.
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
My boyfriend introduced me to this product when I was struggling to find a good chapstick didn’t make my lips look like they were peeling. This lip balm beats any brand out there in the market. Not only does it smell great but my lips have never felt so moisturized and soft. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Shyanne G.
I love this ! Even on the worst day this lip balm makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized. It smells similar to coco butter but not exactly. I feel like I have softer lips after continued use. It is very affordable and works better then higher priced balms I have used in the past.
Rachel C.
I can’t say I remember where I bought this from, but I love it as an addition to my moisturizers! It smells like cocoa butter, applies smoothly, and leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized!
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
I used to steal this from my boyfriend all the time in high school! lol. One application of this lasts me a very long time! Different from other chapsticks, I really do feel like this one absorbs into my lips. Once it completely dries, I don’t feel the need to reapply because my lips feel extremely hydrated and moisturized! More stores need to sell this stuff— AMAZING!
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I discovered this chapstick six years ago and haven't liked using anything else since. Nowhere around me sells this so when I see it, I buy it by the handful. I also stock up on Amazon when running low and it's always on my Christmas list. It leaves my lips feeling amazing.
Shelley A.
Boston
I have used this for almost 20yrs! Can’t find it in stores only on Amazon now. It has never ever let me down. I don’t have to reply as you with the newer trendy lip balms. I have friends using it too. I hope they never stop making this!
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is the best product for chapped lips. I've used it for years and it works. I love this stuff so much I use it as stocking stuffers. It's inexpensive. I used to buy it at Walgreens and they stopped carrying it so now I order it online. I would definitely recommend this.
elouisa s.
San Antonio, TX
Where do you buy this lip balm from?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product before?
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Is this as good as Bert's bees?
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Where can this be found and how does it make your lips feel?
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
Ive been looking for a new chap stick.it seems like my lips get chapped alot in winter is this brand any good