BY COCOCARE

Helps to prevent and temporarily protect dry, chapped, cracked or windburned lips. ; see more...

• Where can this be found and how does it make your lips feel?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a new chap stick.it seems like my lips get c...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive lips?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I feel like it's done wonders for my lips better than any other chap stick I've had so I totally recommend it ! " in 1 review
Nataliia B.
In the winter for the night straightly I pass under the eyes and on the lips, oil nourishes well.

In the stick as much as 28 grams! If you use only on the face, enough for life, probably)) But you can also on other parts of the body that require food. Of course, it smells delicious with milk chocolate, the butter is solid in the package, when it comes into contact with the body, it melts and is perfectly distributed. The only negative is the packaging, to the ugliness uncomfortable: to push the stick, you need to press your finger on the bottom, the lid jumps off the extension of the cocoa rod, crumbs around to spread on the desired area, the finger still needs to hold the bottom so that the cocoa rod does not fail, Put the lid back on melted oil, too, is the process ... In general, it is not worked out, as to say.
Kimberly K.
Omggggggg!!!!!! I love this with all my heart. Ive tried so many lip balms and my lips always adjust to them and they don't work like they did when I first started using them. This lasts so long and you don't need much to moisturize. the sticks themselves last long also since you don't need much.

Don't leave them in your car though on a hot day, they will melt. Which is understandable so not really a con.

I have big lips lol so I don't have time for chapped lips but I keep one if these in my coat, purse, car, my son's book bag. Im not even joking. Chapped lips are disgusting, kinda joking but not really. Hands down my go to since before I was even pregnant with my son and he's 3.
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is the best product for chapped lips. I've used it for years and it works. I love this stuff so much I use it as stocking stuffers. It's inexpensive. I used to buy it at Walgreens and they stopped carrying it so now I order it online. I would definitely recommend this.
Nikita P.
I'm very picky when it comes to lipcare but I recently purchased this yesterday because I was desperately in need of a new lip balm and so happy I picked this randomly lol and I was shocked the first time using it. It went on so smoothly. Left my lips super moisturized and lasted couple hours before applying again. Didn't even need a lot. I love the smell . This is definitely something I will purchase again. This is my second favorite lip balm ever ! So happy !
Ana R.
Long lasting and softening, without being sticky or gooey. I use frequently, and since starting I haven't gotten chapped lips. My lips will get chapped and irritated with some lip products, especially during the heat of summer, but this has only made my lips soft and smooth. I love that it has cocoa butter, it's hydrating in a way I've never really seen, without being greasy or oily. It smells really good too, just like cocoa butter. I buy it at Big Lots for like 99 cents. I'd totally recommend it!!
Alyssa B.
I love this chapstick! I've used so many brands, including Burt's Bees and this is by far the best chapstick I've ever used. Especially in the winter- this will do wonders for your lips!
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Always with me. Keeps my lips moist for hours. I luckily don't have a problem with chapped ūüĎĄ. After lightly exfoliating my lips, I dab the water off, and this goes on.
Alison H.
San Francisco, CA
I have had chronically dry, chapped lips my entire life. This is by far my favorite lip balm. It's thick, but not too thick and stays on longer than most other lip balms. Depending on where you are, it can be a little elusive to track down, I find that it's more likely to be in walgreens than CVS and it's never in the lip balm section, it's always in the lotion section in a container. I sometimes also buy from amazon. You can also buy directly from cococare, in which case there are many different flavors to choose from that you never see in stores. I really hope they never stop making this. I've gotten all of my friends hooked on it and they agree that it's the best! Only complaint is that it is sensitive to heat so it'll get pretty soft in your pocket on a warm day, but still works.
Victoria H.
This is the only lip balm I've found that actually works for my lips! I have tried so many but they didn't leave my lips moisturized like this one does! Even gives my lips more pigmentation! I really like how my lips are soft and smell good after using this! The only place I've been able to find this is at Walgreens tho! But very affordable!
Ieisha L.
Los Angeles, CA
Now, My mom bought this for me & I'm thankful she did. It has made my lips feel so soft. I don't feel left over dead skin, I don't feel like my lips are chapping or cutting, I don't feel a thing besides nicely moisturized lips. & it keeps my lips moisturized for a few days before it even starts to feel like they're getting dry. It has vaseline and cocoa butter in it. I feel like it's done wonders for my lips better than any other chap stick I've had so I totally recommend it !
elouisa s.
San Antonio, TX
Where do you buy this lip balm from?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product before?
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Is this as good as Bert's bees?
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Where can this be found and how does it make your lips feel?
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
Ive been looking for a new chap stick.it seems like my lips get chapped alot in winter is this brand any good