BY COCOCARE

Helps to prevent and temporarily protect dry, chapped, cracked or windburned lips. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I feel like it's done wonders for my lips better than any other chap stick I've had so I totally recommend it ! " in 1 review
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Review for: Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, .15 Ounces
This is the only lip balm I've found that actually works for my lips! I have tried so many but they didn't leave my lips moisturized like this one does! Even gives my lips more pigmentation! I really like how my lips are soft and smell good after using this! The only place I've been able to find this is at Walgreens tho! But very affordable!
Janet M.
Janet M.
This is something I must carry around everywhere I go. I always had a problem with chapped lips, but ever since I got my hands on this product my lips are always smooth. This is definitely a lip moisturizer I recommended to my friends. A must have.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pollock
This lip balm is very smooth,moisturizing and sheer. I have one on me all the time,and try to keep multiples around between the house, my purse, car ect... plus the price is amazing for the quality! You can't go wrong with this one!
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL
I LOVE this lip balm!! I found it at Big Lots for super cheap. I pretty much cleaned them out. I'm going to have locate where else I can purchase them. They're amazing. Super moisturizing and no weird tastes.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Review for: Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, .15 Ounces
Always with me. Keeps my lips moist for hours. I luckily don't have a problem with chapped 👄. After lightly exfoliating my lips, I dab the water off, and this goes on.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Miami , FL
Review for: Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, .15 Ounces
Best lip balm/chap stick I have come across really moisturizing and moisture last all day long this product is perfect for chapped and piled or blisters lips .
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc
I've been using one tube for almost 9 months now!! great formula and keeps my lips more moisturized than any other normal Chapstick could.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
Hands down favorite lip product ever. moisturize extremely well without leaving my lips crusty and dry lip other chapsticks.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Kailua, HI
Review for: Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, .15 Ounces
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It doesn't taste bad and it's super cheap! Everything I'd want in a lip balm is here.
stephnie C.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
This keeps my lips from being chapped when we go to the beach and it's a little windy
elouisa s.
elouisa s.
San Antonio, TX
Where do you buy this lip balm from?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product before?
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Is this as good as Bert's bees?
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
Ive been looking for a new chap stick.it seems like my lips get chapped alot in winter is this brand any good
courtnie s.
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can this be found and how does it make your lips feel?