Add a Photo

By COCOCARE
#469 in Lip Care
Helps to prevent and temporarily protect dry, chapped, cracked or windburned lips. ;
Photos (4)
Nataliia B.
Nataliia B.

In the winter for the night straightly I pass under the eyes and on the lips, oil nourishes well.

In the stick as much as 28 grams! If you use only on the face, enough for life, probably)) But you can also on other parts of the body that require food. Of course, it smells delicious with milk chocolate, the butter is solid in the package, when it comes into contact with the body, it melts and is perfectly distributed. The only negative is the packaging, to the ugliness uncomfortable: to push the stick, you need to press your finger on the bottom, the lid jumps off the extension of the cocoa rod, crumbs around to spread on the desired area, the finger still needs to hold the bottom so that the cocoa rod does not fail, Put the lid back on melted oil, too, is the process ... In general, it is not worked out, as to say.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

This is the only lip balm I've found that actually works for my lips! I have tried so many but they didn't leave my lips moisturized like this one does! Even gives my lips more pigmentation! I really like how my lips are soft and smell good after using this! The only place I've been able to find this is at Walgreens tho! But very affordable!
Deanna N.
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX

This is the best product for chapped lips. I've used it for years and it works. I love this stuff so much I use it as stocking stuffers. It's inexpensive. I used to buy it at Walgreens and they stopped carrying it so now I order it online. I would definitely recommend this.
Janet M.
Janet M.

This is something I must carry around everywhere I go. I always had a problem with chapped lips, but ever since I got my hands on this product my lips are always smooth. This is definitely a lip moisturizer I recommended to my friends. A must have.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pollock

This lip balm is very smooth,moisturizing and sheer. I have one on me all the time,and try to keep multiples around between the house, my purse, car ect... plus the price is amazing for the quality! You can't go wrong with this one!
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL

I LOVE this lip balm!! I found it at Big Lots for super cheap. I pretty much cleaned them out. I'm going to have locate where else I can purchase them. They're amazing. Super moisturizing and no weird tastes.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL

Always with me. Keeps my lips moist for hours. I luckily don't have a problem with chapped 👄. After lightly exfoliating my lips, I dab the water off, and this goes on.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

Best lip balm/chap stick I have come across really moisturizing and moisture last all day long this product is perfect for chapped and piled or blisters lips .
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc

I've been using one tube for almost 9 months now!! great formula and keeps my lips more moisturized than any other normal Chapstick could.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Kailua, HI

This is my all time favorite lip balm. It doesn't taste bad and it's super cheap! Everything I'd want in a lip balm is here.
elouisa s.
elouisa s.
San Antonio, TX

Where do you buy this lip balm from?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

Has anyone used this product before?
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi

Is this as good as Bert's bees?
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH

Ive been looking for a new chap stick.it seems like my lips get chapped alot in winter is this brand any good
Bella V.
Bella V.

Is this product good for sensitive lips?